ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Each week before release, there is tension here :) I love it
I love it because each time it's with different people, different opinion, different vision of the game.

That's why it's a great game : because it keep us concerned as it's only a beta yet !
Keep your mind cool, friends, here everyone can talk, but each one need to respect the others (and the otter).

To add my stone to the monument : Dark Silver is changing sides since v0.3. Started to handle Eric's rage, cuckold etc.. He re-injected the game over system in v0.4, as you don't keep your family and let them to Eric, it's explained if the specialized threads.
In v0.4 DS added the possibility to keep Eric out of your sisters and your mother. It's far from what DS wanted to do next to the v0.2. So DS is concerned about us, about people p(l)aying for his game, and i think he won't disapoint his patreons with adding further cuckold without allowing us to avoid it.

Branches are already there, with the wallet event, with the boyfriend / secret boyfriend event with lisa, Kate + blog versus Eric sponsor for Alice. Even Kira can be oriented by 2 choices (sacrifice her or not)

So BB will be a game of choice, with some occulting other, you can't be at war and at peace with Eric at the same time, you can't tutor Lisa if you gave up her to Eric.

Let DS with his plot, if you want to alter the game, go to his patreon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
So BB will be a game of choice, with some occulting other, you can't be at war and at peace with Eric at the same time, you can't tutor Lisa if you gave up her to Eric.
And that's what makes it good! More then one way to play is always better!

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
For the love of god, I step away for not even 4 hours to get some sleep and we're having discussions about the semantics of NTR and what constitutes free speech. Stay on topic damn it.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I have an idea that may be good. What if we have polls about stuff, kinda like DS is doing.
I say this mainly b/c this thread is going out of topic too often. This will help to see overall what F95 community thinks as a whole. Having our own polls to try to get all our opinions more easily heard so people don't keep on saying the same stuff over and over since they will be able to tell what we all think by poll results. This will also hopefully stop many people from arguing about stuff, since we will be able to see what people like more, wanna see, fav character, etc.
I mean most people don't like Eric but people still keep saying they hate him at least every 3 pages.
What do you guys think about having our own polls?

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
For the love of god, I step away for not even 4 hours to get some sleep and we're having discussions about the semantics of NTR and what constitutes free speech. Stay on topic damn it.
That tells you what? Don't sleep! It's a waste of time!

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I doesn't change anything here! Only on the Patreon-Site!
The polls would be to know F95 community members thoughts as a whole. I know it won't affect BB game by having polls here of course. Just to try to make things less chaotic at the threads since people keep on repeating stuff over and over.
If we know the poll results we will know what most of think about things so people don't keep on repeating stuff that is made obvious by the poll result.
It's just an idea, i think it'll be fun and proactive.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
The polls would be to know F95 community members thoughts as a whole. I know it won't affect BB game by having polls here of course. Just to try to make things less chaotic at the threads since people keep on repeating stuff over and over.
If we know the poll results we will know what most of think about things so people don't keep on repeating stuff that is made obvious by the poll result.
It's just an idea, i think it'll be fun and proactive.
Go ahead! Open the polls and see what happen!

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
We have what, at best 20 users actually interested in discussing the game on the forums. Make a poll and you'll just invite all the people that hate the game to come and say the same crap all over again. Plus it's useless, people will still criticize the game in here and its development because that's why this thread is here. We don't need a poll to know what people think. We've seen what they think since the start of this thread.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes