cadefoster

May 10, 2017
I read in an update that Eric can take Lisa from you?
In what way? Does it imply sleeping with her or just she sides with him?

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
On 02.06.2017 there will be martial law on Big Brother subforum LOL. I think that almost full lockdown will be good idea. Also, I WILL NOT SPOIL MY GAME this time. @ikaruga will post spoilers for sure :p

After 02.06 I will wait for release (not mine LOL) and stop reading forum. After beating new content I'll be back. So I will be MIA ;)
I may try to keep my mouth shut !!
I'm working on the future gallery update, will release new version with v0.5 section

Its been widely proven that there are many people who only come to the thread to ask for things, and never take the time to read 3+ posts above, or (heaven forbid) the first post that actually has the latest links to the game and or mods. If people who ask for games, mods, pictures, save positions with specific set ups or anything that could be answered by looking at the first post, simply ban them from the thread for a week. Im sure that by the time they get back in, everything that they are asking for will then be available,.. on the first post.
:)
All forums problem, we need discipline, but there are so many new forumers on each update, each one need to be cool with all these

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I think I'd prefer to see anyone who makes a retarded "wer iz gam? iz relese 2day! gib gam NOW" get a week long ban instead of just deleting their comment(s). Might actually discourage them. A thread lockdown would definitely be preferable to what happened last time though, if the mods can't find a deterrent.
Maybe not an outright week ban/suspension, at least not for doing it once.
A warning?
Sure, for a "first offence"
Habitually doing it, then a week ban as a slap on the wrist seems good imo.

I may try to keep my mouth shut !!
But, your mouth is fantastic... that sounded wrong on almost every level!

All forums problem, we need discipline, but there are so many new forumers on each update, each one need to be cool with all these

As nasty and callous as it may sound, but after nearly fifteen years I tend to look on this kind of thing as one of three things.
1) Never been on an internet forum of any sort before.
2) Don't have the common sense to try searching, which takes next to no time at all.
3) They don't give a crap at all.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
I have only been here a couple months
I did it the first couple days I was here.
I was chastised, and learned my lesson.
Usually I just lurk in these threads now since I'm too afraid to ask something really stupid

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
We may need sticky posts to be revelant
But @TCMS already started this by editing OP and adding theses, so it's a great idea for me.
My mod / walk threads will be closed and soft deleted to create new and fresh ones with the last version.

SRJ

May 2, 2017
those are location pictues,.. basically the house pictures when no one else is in teh room.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Its location pics guys c'mon. Loc= Location... FeelsBadMan
I figured that they were location pics, but I was curious if I had a bad upload, or if I wasn't using the right app to open them with.

I got them uncrypted, it's really no big deal :p
I can add them to the gallery if you want
It appears it is the "app" problem. This uncrypted you speak of, please, tell me more...

/me storkes the three or four hairs that he has on his chin...

Enearde

Nov 8, 2016
I'm happy the dev is considering gutting Eric a bit but I would like it better if he was more of a threat instead of the major pain in the butt he is now. It's weird how Eric is somehow a grown up man in a position of power but still get walked over by a random kid with a tenth of his income. The problem with the blackmailing is that it feels weird when Eric abandon is ambition toward one character but not the other. Why would the protagonist not use this material to completely throw Eric out? Why would something that could convince let's say Liza to stop trusting Eric wouldn't convince Alice to do the same and eventually the mother? I understand there is some kind of a problem with the mother's mind but it still feels like it's a major plothole. Otherwise, the game is getting better and better, each update seems like it's going in a better direction. Hopefully we will get more of the Liza storyline developed soon.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
It appears it is the "app" problem. This uncrypted you speak of, please, tell me more...
  1. Generate a cryptographic seed with the image file name
  2. If the file is NOT A LOCATION : generate a cryptographic key with constant in code and seed
  3. Generate a XOR translation Byte to Byte between key and file content
  4. Enjoy

I used the uncrypt functions in BB code to generate all images, even the location, who are now corrupted.
I didn't care at the moment, so i said to mayself , because who care about locations :)

I can add them to the gallery in the v0.5, if you want, because for v0.4 and gasling, there is so much modifications made to mods.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
Funny to me that people even argue about NTR etc. D'S HAS MADE a series of bad decisions. Over whelming his patreons and f95zone fans are unhappy. It can be content, attitude, Eric, Lack of Sex, antipiracy etc. All of us stick to the game because It is better than average and something in the game grabbed our interest. Let's hope that D'S starts evening out content and makes better choices with his time. Not much else we can do.

I am somewhat puzzled by his choice of taking income from BB and paying people to make a free game. I guess it could be considered advertising the brand, but seems like the team should work on BB. D'S mentioned a translator, dear God let him work on BB. I am learning the translation errors with BB,SOB and others but there are times I Don't have any idea what they are saying. Game is so much more enjoyable when I can understand it.

Reactions: Paranoid_android
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes