SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
I have only been here a couple months
I did it the first couple days I was here.
I was chastised, and learned my lesson.
Usually I just lurk in these threads now since I'm too afraid to ask something really stupid
Damn, this sounds really sad.
If you want a hug, just PM me ;)

Almost a month since the last upload already.
Can't wait to waste an other night of sleep on this game...
I remember that last month there was a spike in released pics the days before the new version.
Not so much this time, I hope that does not mean we will see less new content.
And I hope we can finish one of the opportunities, because man, I hate unfinished business...

lkta

May 3, 2017
I'm just waiting for DS to announce that due to his planned achievement system or some other random DRM crap the game will no longer work with old saves ;)

Days of grinding for nothing... Imagine the meltdown

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I'm just waiting for DS to announce that due to his planned achievement system or some other random DRM crap the game will no longer work with old saves ;)

Dude.... Don't wish that on us....

stef111

May 29, 2017
This game is a massive waste of time. Just constant and constant grinding and waiting. And eventually nothing new happens. Just repeating over and over and over again...

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
This game is a massive waste of time. Just constant and constant grinding and waiting. And eventually nothing new happens. Just repeating over and over and over again...
Initially I liked the renders enough that I didn't mind seeing Alice's tits for the 100th time in the same pose and scene. Now its meh...I may have to take a break for a few versions just so it becomes fresh again.

Reactions: Shardoom

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Turn the gamma down on your monitor and this game suddenly becomes more diverse and exciting. I call it more ethnic and culturally appropriate big brother.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016

Don't worry, mod will help you go faster

Or you get the mod and go gallery until you saw something worth re playing

lkta

May 3, 2017
Heh i don't mind anyway, Have played through multiple times/routes with & without mods. Have a stack of ps4 & xbox games i haven't touched due to not having time but have probably played this for close to 100 hours across all the releases :/

Reactions: BitterDevil

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I played Demo, after Eric came into the game. I gave up, but I want to say that for me this is the best visual game I've seen so far, the female characters are incredibly beautiful. The house very well made and the rooms too. All perfect except that like most everyone thinks that if they could kick Eric out, it would be the best game of all time

May 29, 2017
Im confused, is there a clock we're on to not get sent to military school. I played through with full mod support, was not feuding with eric in anyway and was forced into scene where mom insisted I was gone with no way around it...

SRJ

May 2, 2017
its not a clock exactly,.. more of "family influence." As Eric gets more and more influence over the family, the closer he gets to convincing the mom to send you packing. This happens when the average reaches a certain amount. Of course,.. doing chores and giving cash to people reduces that influence pretty much indefinitely.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Heh i don't mind anyway, Have played through multiple times/routes with & without mods. Have a stack of ps4 & xbox games i haven't touched due to not having time but have probably played this for close to 100 hours across all the releases :/
Because boobs ! Don't worry we're all the same :) And we can identify easily by Max and we want to help him ;)

I played Demo, after Eric came into the game. I gave up, but I want to say that for me this is the best visual game I've seen so far, the female characters are incredibly beautiful. The house very well made and the rooms too. All perfect except that like most everyone thinks that if they could kick Eric out, it would be the best game of all time
I agree to disagree, as the models were just bought from a 3d model sites. The scenary is his. The plot too, that's for him ;)

Im confused, is there a clock we're on to not get sent to military school. I played through with full mod support, was not feuding with eric in anyway and was forced into scene where mom insisted I was gone with no way around it...
Damn i can't find my post about this ... Maybe it was deleted, but don't worry.

There is math to understands why your mom ask for military camp, it's easy.

Add all erics influence (Ann - your mom, Alice, Lisa and Kira), divide by number of girls (4)
If the result is > 50, then the camp event may trigger (and it will)

It's an internal clock called the cuck countdown @ikaruga might know more about your issue though since he's seen into the belly of the beast.
Yes i did, thanks for triggering me ! Happy to help.
With v0.5, i will repost threads if mechanics changed.

Reactions: Adoringfan

gigio

May 29, 2017
It's just me or the "money cheat" isn't working? it just put my money to 0 once i try to use them :D

cibik

May 5, 2017
I hope they will introduce new char like Eric sister or daughter. Will be fun to revenge.at the beginning to choose what char want to be Max incest or Eric and no incest.i hope in the future I can be Eric because Max really sucks

Last edited:
Reactions: Rituf

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
i'de say finish the content for the available characters before repeatedly adding more characters and than having to flesh them out with a couple of updates

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes