ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
View attachment 5444
Title:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks to @lWFDl (WTF CANT @ YOU >.<edit: I did @ you) for pointing the post to me (it's open for everyone to see)
Found the triggers already with liza and eric status. Already supported in mod ;)

Careful with messed save !!

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Can you actually do anything with Olivia in this game so far??
So far all they do is lay next to the pool and say "Can't you see we are busy".

No sex either in this game :(
Still, for some damn reason, I keep coming back and playing it.

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
@TCMS would you consider disable post reply day before game release, I have a feeling it going to be chaotic like last time. Just idea. Otter, you are COOL!!!!

Reactions: nickvits

Zeldaaa

May 2, 2017
what does the 40$+ patreon image "one of the bonus scenes" mean? will there be some patreon exclusive stuff?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@TCMS would you consider disable post reply day before game release, I have a feeling it going to be chaotic like last time. Just idea. Otter, you are COOL!!!!
It's going to a friday the release and I have the day off. So I'll be paying attention to the thread. But when the time is right I'll post a warning saying how things will go down :)

SRJ

May 2, 2017
I sort of agree. Make a post saying "read the first post for updates. till the mod is available, the thread is locked!" There really will not need to be 5 + pages of people asking when its available, etc,... I think my picture prediction is pretty apt. :)

Reactions: gundam00

SicFran

May 7, 2017
Is there any hope for this Hidden Cam opportunity to go further then "install cams everywhere and get money for it but actually never use it even tho you had to study in order to develop pages for it" ? :(
Ive hot into this game only recently and I could mostly forgive "The Eric content" mostly wildly discussed here. But unpacking the box with the hint for the hidden cams is pretty much the 1st thing you are tasked to do. There is so much potential hidden in this part. Not mentioning ofc the ability to USE them, which is like the first thing that kicked me. But questions like: Why is was the cam there? Was it connected to somewhere? Why is dad really gone? Maybe I should study more about this stuff? Oh the cam was actually connected to some server? Where that could be? So this is the server but how do I get it? And then you start pulling up old records. Discover the truth about Dad and why is he really gone and ofc ton of kinky stuff along the way to anybodys hearts desire. You could even branch this to anybodys taste, avoiding problems like with "eric content." just before playing a record, "Chmm, I guess my dad/XY was really into Z" -> display Z content.
But I guess it will just be development of the current characters and no love to the st game you get. :(

Reactions: YaBoy and nickvits

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
On 02.06.2017 there will be martial law on Big Brother subforum LOL. I think that almost full lockdown will be good idea. Also, I WILL NOT SPOIL MY GAME this time. @ikaruga will post spoilers for sure :p

After 02.06 I will wait for release (not mine LOL) and stop reading forum. After beating new content I'll be back. So I will be MIA ;)

Reactions: frenchtoast
T

TMWSTW

On 02.06.2017 there will be martial law on Big Brother subforum LOL. I think that almost full lockdown will be good idea.
I think I'd prefer to see anyone who makes a retarded "wer iz gam? iz relese 2day! gib gam NOW" get a week long ban instead of just deleting their comment(s). Might actually discourage them. A thread lockdown would definitely be preferable to what happened last time though, if the mods can't find a deterrent.

Reactions: summerjo and Roy

SRJ

May 2, 2017
I think I'd prefer to see anyone who makes a retarded "wer iz gam? iz relese 2day! gib gam NOW" get a week long ban instead of just deleting their comment(s). Might actually discourage them. A thread lockdown would definitely be preferable to what happened last time though, if the mods can't find a deterrent.
Its been widely proven that there are many people who only come to the thread to ask for things, and never take the time to read 3+ posts above, or (heaven forbid) the first post that actually has the latest links to the game and or mods. If people who ask for games, mods, pictures, save positions with specific set ups or anything that could be answered by looking at the first post, simply ban them from the thread for a week. Im sure that by the time they get back in, everything that they are asking for will then be available,.. on the first post.
:)

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes