old-pirate

May 15, 2017
Simple question - don't know if been asked before, but I just remembered comments long ago.
Is Dark Silver Female or Male ???? [if anybody actually knows] Just have a inquisitive mind.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Simple question - don't know if been asked before, but I just remembered comments long ago.
Is Dark Silver Female or Male ???? [if anybody actually knows] Just have a inquisitive mind.
His pic shows male.

old-pirate

May 15, 2017
His pic shows actor Tim Roth. But, according to him (on his Discord server, more than a year ago), he's male.
Thanx to a1fox3 & groq for quick answers. Back when I had just started following "Big Brother", I thought someone had commented about possibility of DS being a 18-30ish female. No harm intended to anyone from me. Thanx again!

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
Is there a gallery or zip file or something for Lisa images that aren't found in the base game? I played this game solely for Lisa and got mega salty that I never got to finish the first time or romance path with her.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a gallery or zip file or something for Lisa images that aren't found in the base game? I played this game solely for Lisa and got mega salty that I never got to finish the first time or romance path with her.
This is a fan made but I forgot who made it.
((I love it and go listen every month or so.))

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Any BB related images of Lisa that aren't in the game are basically all fan-art. Might have been a better idea to follow that link in the OP.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
Any BB related images of Lisa that aren't in the game are basically all fan-art. Might have been a better idea to follow that link in the OP.
I was browsing some of the posts on this topic, noticed some patreon only official art. Since it's from the original artist, it wouldn't be in the fan art topic. That's why I was asking here, to see if there was any more official art not seen in the game. And because this topic is over 1,300 pages.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I was browsing some of the posts on this topic, noticed some patreon only official art. Since it's from the original artist, it wouldn't be in the fan art topic. That's why I was asking here, to see if there was any more official art not seen in the game. And because this topic is over 1,300 pages.
The only other art regarding Lisa that's neither fan art, or you haven't already seen, is most likely going to be the "new" Lisa and her different haircut for Glamour.

More than likely, if you want some kind of Lisa only pack of pictures, you'll have to do it all yourself.

VexNova

Sep 20, 2019
Spamming the same question (including directly to multiple members), on your first day of being a member no less, is a good way to make people put you on their ignore list.

Just because it's possible to play a "Windows game" on Android, doesn't mean that all games that run on Windows will run on Android.
As @a1fox3 already told you, because there's no Android download link, there's no Android version available.
Not true. Remote desktop software. if it runs on pc you can play it on your tablet. Doesnt matter if its on an ios or android device.

• Angry
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
oh man the pain this game still abandon still dont wanna play the other game for this developer is there hope or i should just give up on this developer games im not gonna play the other game at all

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
oh man the pain this game still abandon still dont wanna play the other game for this developer is there hope or i should just give up on this developer games im not gonna play the other game at all
I would support his second game, but I want only the Big Brother part. He's making 2 stories in in and I'm not interested in playing as girl.

Reactions: Don-Daddy

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
I would support his second game, but I want only the Big Brother part. He's making 2 stories in in and I'm not interested in playing as girl.
a lot of good games gone abandon this one was to bad impact because the dev had option of start his own website with donation system like DMD Dev did actually all dev have this option

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes