voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Because even though it was abandoned it still has a ton of great content and is a great VN to play.

ADD: Until it started to change at the end it was the best incest story on this site.
Now we have Sisterly Lust and other that are way better story wise but this one still has the best looking renders here.
Wow even after all this time you're still hanging around here. Props to you.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
Hello,
can you please tell me how to make Alice "go further" at night (22:00) when watching the movie? Nothing I select makes anything change...
Thank you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hello,
can you please tell me how to make Alice "go further" at night (22:00) when watching the movie? Nothing I select makes anything change...
Thank you.
There is nothing further with Alice on the couch.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, but this is conflicting, i've read lots of things in the walkthrough and on this thread about oral sex etc.
Thank you in advance for the response, and for the quick response earlier.
The normal watching tv there is nothing but after that when she blackmails you and Lisa there is more.

You need to let us know where you are at in the game to answer and the normal watching tv with Alice there is nothing but her touching your cock with her foot after you use the candies on her.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Alice BJ? Well, first you have to understand that most dialogues don't have continuation, so don't even waste your time with Alice on the couch.
You only get a BJ when you show Ann a lesbian movie, so a dialogue will pop up and you will say that Alice has a girlfriend. Then you will tell Alice you talked to Ann and everything is fine, and then you will make a deal with her. There is also another way to get it after you make the movie with Alice. Have the flirting mood with her.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
thanks for your suggestion but im hopeless and trying to get and use wine, tried many times and got lost
You really can't get much simpler than "put wine staging 3.19 in the same folder as bb.exe, then run this shell script".

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Surprised this community is still active. I suppose people still make mods for it? A bunch of the newer 3D erotic games that linger around this site tend to use the same models and a similar story, which immediately reminds me of this game, but that sets up a standard that those games can't, and don't, live up to.

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
The normal watching tv there is nothing but after that when she blackmails you and Lisa there is more.

You need to let us know where you are at in the game to answer and the normal watching tv with Alice there is nothing but her touching your cock with her foot after you use the candies on her.
Hello, thank you for replying.
This is where I’m now (really not sure how much of the game I still need to go through)

-Lisa GF path, we’re having anal lessons with Kira, but the same over and over again. Kira comes in the night, anal with both. Kira hinted we could do it alone with Lisa but didn’t get that option yet-anything else?
-got rid of Eric with the hacker
-fun with Alice while on her webcam
-At shopping: Alice HJ, Lisa HJ/ BJ, mom HJ (anything else?)
-had 2 photo shoots with mom and Kira and Kira said a new one more sexier will come…nothing yet
-at one point discussed with Mom about sleeping in her bed but nothing yet (Kira not sometimes sleeps naked with her though)
-spider to Alice, can now remain in her room and finger her while she offers HJ (anything more here?)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This is where I’m now (really not sure how much of the game I still need to go through)

-Lisa GF path, we’re having anal lessons with Kira, but the same over and over again. Kira comes in the night, anal with both. Kira hinted we could do it alone with Lisa but didn’t get that option yet-anything else?
-had 2 photo shoots with mom and Kira and Kira said a new one more sexier will come…nothing yet
-at one point discussed with Mom about sleeping in her bed but nothing yet (Kira not sometimes sleeps naked with her though)
-spider to Alice, can now remain in her room and finger her while she offers HJ (anything more here?)
Please go ask in the help/walkthrough because we are not allowed to answer questions about the how-to's in this thread.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019

Unfortunately that is it, the game ends there without any continuation. Just look at the folder images and know all the content, unfortunately the devs left the game for Patreon's sake, as I found it quite bad since if you did something very good you should end up doing something new later. I can not understand how it was abandoned to create Glamour, it is a terrible game and not to believe that they are the same creators.
I mentioned above a user who was reworking the game. A lot of people think it will be another remake, I think a little bit like that, Because it is tricky to know how the game is going without being patreon, whether it will actually have the continuation of various events that occur in the game that just stay in the same place or just be an addition of unscripted scenes in the story.
I liked this game because there are no animations, there are usually games with not so well done or forced animations, but I hated the fact that it is so slow for an event to appear throughout the game.
I hope the reworker can openly publish their game for all to see.

• Angry
Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

Unfortunately that is it, the game ends there without any continuation. Just look at the folder images and know all the content, unfortunately the devs left the game for Patreon's sake, as I found it quite bad since if you did something very good you should end up doing something new later. I can not understand how it was abandoned to create Glamour, it is a terrible game and not to believe that they are the same creators.
I mentioned above a user who was reworking the game. A lot of people think it will be another remake, I think a little bit like that, Because it is tricky to know how the game is going without being patreon, whether it will actually have the continuation of various events that occur in the game that just stay in the same place or just be an addition of unscripted scenes in the story.
I liked this game because there are no animations, there are usually games with not so well done or forced animations, but I hated the fact that it is so slow for an event to appear throughout the game.
I hope the reworker can openly publish their game for all to see.
Krugger you are wrong on those 4 points when Lisa is Max's girlfriend.
There is an option to have anal with Lisa alone.
There is more with Alice after completing Lisa's mentor quest.
I don't remember is there is a 3rd photo shoot so will not comment on that. (Its been over a year now since I last played this VN.)
Spiders, spiders and even more spiders will get you more.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I don't remember is there is a 3rd photo shoot so will not comment on that. (Its been over a year now since I last played this VN.)
Yes exists, when she is doing the dishes. I don't need to answer almost everything, as I said, just look at the game images in the "images" folder to find out more. There is no third photo shoot, Kira tells Ann to make a movie with Max as an accomplice. What I was talking about is that some events at the beginning of the game do not have for lack of author creation, since they left the game and the mods are terrible.

I think you misunderstood me maybe I didn't write the right words. What I meant is that when people first play (like me) they will be in an infinite loop thinking there will be more things to open. So some events stay right there and people get stuck, got it?
I say this because when we go to Alice where she is on the couch, we offer a massage, there are 3 options and some skillcheck, and all result in one answer: one out of Alice. For those who play, you think Max will remove Alice's panties, or do something similar, but no. That's basically what I was trying to say, The person when playing does not know what to do, and the session ends there. That's why a lot of people come to ask or ask questions, I downloaded the mod version to see if they had added anything but the mod version is terrible, not aligned with the story, it's messy.

Edit:
At the beginning of the game, when you find out that Alice is smoking in secret and you blackmail her, there is an option for you to tell Alice not to wear any panties when she walks with her jeans. And in the couch scene when you massage her and ask her to remove her pants so she feels comfortable she says no because she is without her panties. Anyway, why in the game is there this option for Max to persuade Alice not to wear her panties?
That's what I'm talking about, the author forgot or he wanted to do these scenes and events anyway. When the person is playing they think there will be a scene, because it does not. So I said to check the images folder. The game has many flaws where the story stops and goes without continuation.

Last edited:

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
Hello,

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes