Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Just look few replies back, someone was still discussing that.
Lol, I honestly thought they'd been from the thread for Glamour.
Someone posted a "Lisa" pic in there, despite Lisa looking different (hairstyle) in that game compared to this, but the girl had similar face and hair to Lisa's appearance in BB.

Either way, really should be a thread of its own. There's enough clutter in this thread as it is.
Seriously, if all the repeated questions (and the half that got repeated answers) were deleted, I wouldn't be surprised if this thread dropped to around 800 pages or less. :ROFLMAO:

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
Hello,
The link for the Basic Mod is not working. Is there another one or can it be fixed please? I'd like to be able to activate cheats from the computer. Thanks

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Lol, I honestly thought they'd been from the thread for Glamour.
Someone posted a "Lisa" pic in there, despite Lisa looking different (hairstyle) in that game compared to this, but the girl had similar face and hair to Lisa's appearance in BB.

Either way, really should be a thread of its own. There's enough clutter in this thread as it is.
Seriously, if all the repeated questions (and the half that got repeated answers) were deleted, I wouldn't be surprised if this thread dropped to around 800 pages or less. :ROFLMAO:
nah i have nothing to do with glamour, i hate that game. I just happened to come across Ariel-A' and found the similarity striking. So i had to post it here.. ;p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hello,
The link for the Basic Mod is not working. Is there another one or can it be fixed please? I'd like to be able to activate cheats from the computer. Thanks
Do not cheat stats until you get them to 100 points in game, to many triggers was put in the first 100 points and if you cheat them you will break the game.
Best mod for cheating is the one that includes the "Homework Bug" fix here: "11. How to fix homework bug." https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

How to increase Max's Authority score up fastest?
The only way is getting your sister's spanked.

Reactions: eddieedison

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
Do not cheat stats until you get them to 100 points in game, to many triggers was put in the first 100 points and if you cheat them you will break the game.
Best mod for cheating is the one that includes the "Homework Bug" fix here: "11. How to fix homework bug." https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

The only way is getting your sister's spanked.
Thanks for the response.
Sadly that's exactly what I did and now I think the game crashed. When I enter the game I cannot find any of my saves :(

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Used the cheat to jumpstart massage skilled >100 but still the sensual massage courses won't be available. I'm reading above that I might have bypassed some trigger. Am I fucked or is there anything in game I can do to fix the massage score?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Used the cheat to jumpstart massage skilled >100 but still the sensual massage courses won't be available. I'm reading above that I might have bypassed some trigger. Am I fucked or is there anything in game I can do to fix the massage score?
You may have broke your game but for sensual massage you must wait for Kira to tell you to train in it.

zeratulek

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
this game has the most retarded skillcheck system ever.

You can reload your game few hours before "skillcheck" and the outcome will be the same every time. this is really annoying.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
this game has the most retarded skillcheck system ever.

You can reload your game few hours before "skillcheck" and the outcome will be the same every time. this is really annoying.
All skill check for the full day are done once Max goes to sleep, so to change the out come you must go to just before he goes to sleep the day before.

This and putting triggers in the first 100 points of each stat was DS way of stopping save scumming and cheating.

Reactions: Netori Popeye
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes