Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Even Max's story is same than Big Brother had before, this is different. Ann and Lisa looks different and hole game look different. It is good, because now this not just the former repetition. There isn't much excitatory storylines, but Max and Ann together in bathroom is good. Max's story win Kate's bullshit story 100-0. And Max's story have now new turn words, all isn't same than old BB.

• Angry
Reactions: Snugglepuff

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
But the walkthrough tells me to talk to them Sunday at 16:00
Which walkthrough and these question need to be in the walkthrough thread and not here in the main thread.

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Even Max's story is same than Big Brother had before, this is different. Ann and Lisa looks different and hole game look different. It is good, because now this not just the former repetition. There isn't much excitatory storylines, but Max and Ann together in bathroom is good. Max's story win Kate's bullshit story 100-0. And Max's story have now new turn words, all isn't same than old BB.
Wrong thread. This is old BB thread. I think you intended to post this in Glamour thread. :LOL:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I searched the version 0.17.005 Smirniy Mod and I saw that you don't have it, why?
There's three answers to your question.

1 - Type Smirniy into the search box and then select the "Search Everywhere" option.
2 - Because it's version 0.18.009.
3 - This isn't the thread for discussing that or any mod for the game.

Reactions: groq

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How is this thread still getting daily posts
Because even though it was abandoned it still has a ton of great content and is a great VN to play.

ADD: Until it started to change at the end it was the best incest story on this site.
Now we have Sisterly Lust and other that are way better story wise but this one still has the best looking renders here.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I think they are reworking but I don't know if it will work, I played BB with mods and it's horrible with mods. But the project that the person is doing with the rework seems interesting.
Project:
Their arts are great and authentic, but reworking the game will cost you time as you need to have a lot of content added from the start since BB doesn't have it.
Example - spanking Alice in the pool, see and remove Alice's panties on the couch at night, spanking and BJ from Ann, and a lot of things that the original game skipped. I believe his work will be awesome!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I think they are reworking but I don't know if it will work, I played BB with mods and it's horrible with mods. But the project that the person is doing with the rework seems interesting.
Project:
The guy is literally saying, on his Patreon page, "seduce the women in your family"... That's just asking for Patreon to come and smack him in the balls so hard his ancestors feel it!

So, another "Big Brother remake".
Think I'll stick with waiting for the remake from DS in his other remake.

• Haha
Reactions: groq

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
The guy is literally saying, on his Patreon page, "seduce the women in your family"... That's just asking for Patreon to come and smack him in the balls so hard his ancestors feel it!

So, another "Big Brother remake".
Think I'll stick with waiting for the remake from DS in his other remake.
I did not understand your comment but I believe I can do a good remake. But for other reasons, I have the same thought as you.
Maybe it's a remake or maybe it's a continuation of the game. I am not a 100% fan of the game, there are things in the game that are annoying, for example the delay of an event happening, it is horrible to keep clicking "next" waiting for something to happen. On the other hand, I liked the arts very much and found them to be very perfect, so if a person is having the trouble of reworking the game, so it doesn't matter to wait. Right?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Maybe it's a remake or maybe it's a continuation of the game. I am not a 100% fan of the game, there are things in the game that are annoying, for example the delay of an event happening, it is horrible to keep clicking "next" waiting for something to happen. On the other hand, I liked the arts very much and found them to be very perfect, so if a person is having the trouble of reworking the game, so it doesn't matter to wait. Right?
Hey, to each their own. I'm not going to criticise people who want to play a third-party remake.

He really needs to remove the blatant incest advertising of it though.

Reactions: a1fox3
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes