Oct 9, 2018
I'm having an issue playing the game. Whenever I try to start it up, it always pops up with the game partly outside of the window screen (not my picture just the same situation). I played with all of the visual settings that it gives you at boot and none of them fix it. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm having an issue playing the game. Whenever I try to start it up, it always pops up with the game partly outside of the window screen (not my picture just the same situation). I played with all of the visual settings that it gives you at boot and none of them fix it. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
Tell us about your system.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You got a save to that scene? I played this game for way longer than I should yet I haven't reached those scenes yet
Go to the first post, look at the links there. Go to the one for "Walkthrough and Questions thread", look at the first couple of posts on page 1 of that thread by a1fox3. That'll get you through the game to the last of its available content, including the scene in question.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
hi , sorry if someone also asked, when i need eric help with mom , in future version he can give me or i can call enemies because never happend?

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Hi, i'm stuck, i have to see in friday at 9 movie with kira and ann but i can't, at 9 there is only ann like always

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hi, i'm stuck, i have to see in friday at 9 movie with kira and ann but i can't, at 9 there is only ann like always

Go to the first post, look at the links there. Go to the one for "Walkthrough and Questions thread", look at the first couple of posts on page 1 of that thread by a1fox3. That'll get you through the game to the last of its available content, including the scene in question.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
ty, other question what i have to do for fuck alice in every hole when ther is kate? because she give me only bj

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I played BB again today, it's a brilliant, absolute cult classic that has influenced all games for adults. It was an absolute stroke of genius. I'm sure it will go down in history and you can read about it in 100 years. Perfect difficulty level (maybe a little too light) to really enjoy the game you have to play without cheats or mods. In my opinion it is a crime to use cheats or mods in the BB (it robs most fun). It's been almost two years here since the game was abandoned and it's still alive people write about it every day! It was planned to edit all the old pictures (unfortunately BB was banned by Patreon so only a part of the pictures was edited).

Reactions: Krugger

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
can be days worth due to the puzzling grind and RNG.

the artwork and game itself makes it worth playing. even abandoned, this game remains a legend.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes