Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
can be days worth due to the puzzling grind and RNG.

the artwork and game itself makes it worth playing. even abandoned, this game remains a legend.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I don't know why but, BB is one of the best games that has great gameplay. There are games with the same style but do not come close, many have enough grinding and there are few scenes. Really BB is great game that has a high degree of difficulty, but not the best game, it could be. Unfortunately the game has been abandoned, there are many scenes left to be placed, not even the mods are worth or can supply.

How much content does this abandoned game have? 3-4 hours worth?
It's not that easy, it's quite time consuming. You will spend many hours playing until you understand. The problem is that if you are new you will get stuck in several scenes thinking something will happen. There is a bit of grinding, but as you play, things will happen. Which is cool it is worth the effort. Play and have fun!

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: lol360

Opos123

Nov 14, 2019
Hey , this game have animations ? i see in tag aren't but i see animated scene in internet from this game.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
resolved, talking to alice, i never read of alice cought mom and max at 8 am before breakfast, someone know?

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
another new scene i never read before, (i didn't read all 1324 pages) max fuck mam and alice on the couch

mtmes

Mar 16, 2019
hello,

how can i google for viktor moror (i have the id), i can not find anything on my notebook ??

please help

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes