Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
That's what I'm telling you, This ----- Bes toption- if you have $1000 and choose an other conversation with him-“I didn’t took your money!”,“I want to give you“your”moneyback””(this is available after step1),wait until next Saturday/Sunday morning and there will be a conversation with him and mom-Max will give the money. But now Max has Eric’s wallet - go to 6.4 ------ doesn't trigger.
I say to him "i want to give you your money back' and the conversation between the 3 of us on sat/sunday never happens.
You could try waiting for another sat/sun...

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Why is this abandoned despite seeming decently popular? Also, it there enough content for it to be worth playing?
A lot of discussions were made as to the real reason why the dev abandoned the game despite its high popularity. The dev reasoned that it's because of the patreon crackdown on incest and he doesn't want to change the whole script just to adapt to that. Many didn't believe it hence the discussions.

As for content, yeah, there's a lot of content. It'll take you days/weeks to reach the end of the version. The game is best known for its renders. The girls are designed so hot you wanna be the one screwing them. Play it with walkthrough guidance and be patient. You'll get there.

This game remaining popular despite being abandoned for almost two years says a lot about it.

Any questions with your playthrough, post it in the Big Brother Walkthrough thread.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
short question
is there a way, to not sleep everyday till 08:00 in the morning? is there any place i can edit this so he sleeps till 6 ?

conii1

Nov 28, 2019
Even though i've gotten rid of Eric, made movies in the studio, got in to the clinic, i still can't progress with Lisa. I've been punishing her privately at the room but doesn't give me what's supposed to as i've read in walkthrough. Plus, i've been punishing Alice too, including with her Gf in the room, but can't seem to progress either. The clinic visits doesn't seem to be showing me anything new, i go and do the deposit for at least 10 times but still the same.

I think the game got stuck at some place but i don't know where, i'm almost at the 600th day , so i've been trying possibly everything... Please help.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Even though i've gotten rid of Eric, made movies in the studio, got in to the clinic, i still can't progress with Lisa. I've been punishing her privately at the room but doesn't give me what's supposed to as i've read in walkthrough. Plus, i've been punishing Alice too, including with her Gf in the room, but can't seem to progress either. The clinic visits doesn't seem to be showing me anything new, i go and do the deposit for at least 10 times but still the same.

I think the game got stuck at some place but i don't know where, i'm almost at the 600th day , so i've been trying possibly everything... Please help.
Wrong thread for help, please go here and ask: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/

mantabsss

Apr 18, 2018
does anyone of you know this game has been continuing? I checked dark silver patreon, and he is developing this game once again

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
does anyone of you know this game has been continuing? I checked dark silver patreon, and he is developing this game once again
No he is not he is just using the models with the same name but no relationship to each other in his other game.
No mater how he uses the models it will never have the same style or feel that BB has.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
No he is not he is just using the models with the same name but no relationship to each other in his other game.
No mater how he uses the models it will never have the same style or feel that BB has.
What's Max's relationship with the girls there (the other game) now (Ann, Alice, Lisa, Kira)?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can't use set custom relationships there?
I have no idea because I refuse to play it.
I check it out when he first started putting in the BB crew and there was no way to change there relationship so I never went back.

Jan 14, 2018
Why do all those +18 year old boys look like babies? Clearly, there must be an explanation.

My theory is that their mothers just couldn't cope with losing the true love of their life. The idea that their own son, the one thing that reminds most of Him, would grow up and leave as well is simply too much to bear. So they started adding puberty blockers into their sons' diet. However, due to a rare genetic trait, the penis would still grow unnaturally large. This also explains why the mothers could never let go in the first place and are so keen on fucking their son.

StenKilla

Oct 6, 2019
I cant seem to get to punish alice privately in her room or in the lounge. i can only spank her at the meal infront of everyone.
I told mom already that i want to spank them in private and ive payed the 500 but still nothing.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes