a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Reactions: Snugglepuff

StenKilla

Oct 6, 2019
I cant seem to get to punish alice privately in her room or in the lounge. i can only spank her at the meal infront of everyone.
I told mom already that i want to spank them in private and ive payed the 500 but still nothing.
Nevermind i missed one part of dialogue with mom. And i had to advance with Mentor quest

Max386

Jan 6, 2018
Anyone else try mac with the wine app, and it the picture only shows for the lower right corner of the screen? Can someone help please? Thanks! This is what it looks like.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Anyone else try mac with the wine app, and it the picture only shows for the lower right corner of the screen? Can someone help please? Thanks! This is what it looks like.
See "How to Play on Mac" in the OP.

Remember, the OP is your friend. Always check there first.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Max386

Jan 6, 2018
See "How to Play on Mac" in the OP.

Remember, the OP is your friend. Always check there first.
I have done everything on that page it says to do, no matter what I get the same result. This doesn't happen with any other games so I think it's the big brother folder not just the wine app. Any other suggestions? Thanks for your help again

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I have done everything on that page it says to do, no matter what I get the same result. This doesn't happen with any other games so I think it's the big brother folder not just the wine app. Any other suggestions? Thanks for your help again
In my experience, when someone says "I've done everything", they haven't. Yesterday in the MotH thread someone said they'd followed the instructions, but then talked about using a winebottler wrapper, when the instructions SPECIFICALLY said that didn't work.

In my experience, the cut off graphics like that means you're using the mainline wine, not wine staging. Grab wine staging 3.19 from the link in the post and run with that. The shell script attached will launch it with wine staging (you'll probably need to edit the script), so you won't have to run wine staging, cd to the bb directory, and run wine that way.

Newer wine staging versions might work, but I never tested them.

May 8, 2019
Dude this game gives me anxiety. I'm supposed to just play this game and fuck some milfs but this game is just saying : How about you try your luck every day and wait weeks to gather money ? Like WTF ? This bitch Alice doesn't let me fucking massage her. When I ask : How about some massage ? She is saying : No thanks. Ughhhhhhh. What the fuck am I supposed to do ?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Dude this game gives me anxiety. I'm supposed to just play this game and fuck some milfs but this game is just saying : How about you try your luck every day and wait weeks to gather money ? Like WTF ? This bitch Alice doesn't let me fucking massage her. When I ask : How about some massage ? She is saying : No thanks. Ughhhhhhh. What the fuck am I supposed to do ?
Dude go to the Big Brother Walkthrough and FAQ Thread. Game questions like yours will be entertained there. The walkthroughs in the OP and the 2nd post will answer most if not all of your questions for your playthrough. Lots of people help you there too.

Also there are RNGs in this game so you need to increase your level of skills (i.e. sensual massage) to have higher chances of triggering some events like the one you're concerned with now.

Reactions: bacchusplateau
May 8, 2019
Dude go to the Big Brother Walkthrough and FAQ Thread. Game questions like yours will be entertained there. The walkthroughs in the OP and the 2nd post will answer most if not all of your questions for your playthrough. Lots of people help you there too.

Also there are RNGs in this game so you need to increase your level of skills (i.e. sensual massage) to have higher chances of triggering some events like the one you're concerned with now.
Yeah I'm so dumb to go and search my solution on the walkthrough right ? Calm dude. In fact I didn't want anyone to answer my question. Just , I rehearsed my feelings lol.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Yeah I'm so dumb to go and search my solution on the walkthrough right ? Calm dude. In fact I didn't want anyone to answer my question. Just , I rehearsed my feelings lol.
Dude you might have not been in a festive mood when you read my reply. There's nothing in there that intended to dis you. The problem with texts is that the emotions attached to it is interpreted dependently on the mood of the reader. All good man.

Reactions: groq

FapLordMaster

Dec 30, 2019
Does anyone know why Alice never goes to the pool now? I need to massage her but she goes our every single day now, any fixes?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Does anyone know why Alice never goes to the pool now? I need to massage her but she goes our every single day now, any fixes?
Alice goes to college after you take out Eric. You shouldn't remove Eric until you complete your sensual massage with Alice.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
oO i tryed to play glamour 2.0 ...and i have to say ... big brother is by far 100000times better ....
glamour 2.0= text,text,text,text,text ... jesus.. if i wanna read a book, i read a book ...the grafik is ok, but i cant belive he made glamour ,than abenddoned it.. made big brother , abendonned it .. and now vreating glamour 2.0 .. with the same shit ...its a mox from booth games.....
totaly unessesary ...big brother was and is, and will be for sure better, than glamour 2.0

Reactions: F88hyder

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
oO i tryed to play glamour 2.0 ...and i have to say ... big brother is by far 100000times better ....
glamour 2.0= text,text,text,text,text ... jesus.. if i wanna read a book, i read a book ...the grafik is ok, but i cant belive he made glamour ,than abenddoned it.. made big brother , abendonned it .. and now vreating glamour 2.0 .. with the same shit ...its a mox from booth games.....
totaly unessesary ...big brother was and is, and will be for sure better, than glamour 2.0
Right? BB there was rebooted with revised story and somewhat removed incest. The corruption pattern is the same and Max is still the same perverted doofus and NTR looming in the horizon is still there. Might as well have continued the original game and hide (not remove) the incest text. That would've only taken a few months at most. On the plus side, love Lisa's new design in Glamour... waaayyyy hotter than before. On the minus side, mom was made a lot less desirable compared to her original design.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Right? BB there was rebooted with revised story and somewhat removed incest. The corruption pattern is the same and Max is still the same perverted doofus and NTR looming in the horizon is still there. Might as well have continued the original game and hide (not remove) the incest text. That would've only taken a few months at most. On the plus side, love Lisa's new design in Glamour... waaayyyy hotter than before. On the minus side, mom was made a lot less desirable compared to her original design.
I 100% disagree about Lisa. I like the Lisa from BB way more than I like the Lisa from Glamour.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I 100% disagree about Lisa. I like the Lisa from BB way more than I like the Lisa from Glamour.
It's probably the hair.
Although the slight intrusion of sepia tones in the lighting in the pic for Glamour doesn't help anyone.

I'll say this much though, Kira does look improved over her BB appearance. Mainly because she actually looks like she's had the boob job she's supposed to have had in BB but didn't look any bigger than Kate or Lisa.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes