mtmes

Mar 16, 2019
Yes I have already asked a question before but I've been hanging for days at a place and just can't get any further! I can't get rid of Eric. I have the photo he doesn't care about and his wallet but nothing. with kira I have no more options and with karla I am as far as she has made me an offer. I will not get rid of this bastard. Please help me, I would also be very happy about a saved score. Sorry for my bad english. greetings from germany

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
hello,

how can i google for viktor moror (i have the id), i can not find anything on my notebook ??

please help
Yes I have already asked a question before but I've been hanging for days at a place and just can't get any further! I can't get rid of Eric. I have the photo he doesn't care about and his wallet but nothing. with kira I have no more options and with karla I am as far as she has made me an offer. I will not get rid of this bastard. Please help me, I would also be very happy about a saved score. Sorry for my bad english. greetings from germany
The walkthrough thread will be of interest to you.

mtmes

Mar 16, 2019
First of all thank you for your answer, I have looked yes into the walktrough but somehow help me that not further.

I've even tried cheating now.

I have once added a game stand with, can you times look what is missing? thank you so much

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Have you seen my save? I have now played again a week and I can not talk with her about eric. the only thing I could talk with her was about weed and anal sex with lisa
The correct place for these questions is the walkthrough thread, not this thread.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

groq

Aug 12, 2017
trojan virustotal in exe file = Trojan.Shelma.Win32.1810 :(:mad:

i want to play this game but i have virus :(
Did you see that only 1 AV engine (Zillya) detects the file as "Trojan.Shelma.Win32.1810" and another ~ 70 engines consider it "undetected"? If you trust Zillya (who the hell uses it ???), delete the damn game. If you trust others, ignore the warning and play it, as thousands of players have done in the past.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

garbagecandump

Mar 14, 2019
So I found erics wallet, but I want to keep it, so I told him "ive got your money bitch" and he said "ok, pay me at dinner" well 3 weeks have gone by and he hasn't taken the money, I really want to get moving on black mailing this piece of garbage. Is there something I'm missing?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Check Big Brother Walkthrough thread 2nd post from its OP. Lots of guides there that'll help with the game including how to deal with Eric when you have his wallet during peace and/or war time.

If I remember correctly, you're supposed to select the option for him to leave your family alone. He will comply to leave out your sister and aunt but still keep screwing your mom. It's the best deal you'd get until you get rid of him. Talking about ridding of him I suggest going with "Kate's mom route" (asking help with kate's mom to remove Eric).

Edit: I think you're supposed to catch Eric peeping on Alice after midnight and be successful and taking a picture of him masturbating while peeping at Alice then use that picture to blackmail him into leaving your family. Really check the walkthrough thread. My memory is hazy.

garbagecandump

Mar 14, 2019
yeah, I read all the walkthroughs, that's what im following. but the trigger isn't working, I'm supposed to pay him off, so I can start the hacker line to blackmail it, but it isn't working, my guy won't pay him off.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
According to the walkthrough (wallet route), you're supposed to stop paying him 300 every week to trigger the event that your mom will confront you to pay Eric the 1000 that you supposedly stole from him and you pay that 1000. In this route you're not to tell Eric you got his wallet.

Anyway guys, further questions, please post them in the walkthrough thread.

By the way OnyXXX, is that Miley Cyrus? (those tattoos man) Wonder who's the one with her?

No Chance

Jun 13, 2018
yeah, I read all the walkthroughs, that's what im following. but the trigger isn't working, I'm supposed to pay him off, so I can start the hacker line to blackmail it, but it isn't working, my guy won't pay him off.
Check page 62 of BB v2.0 walkthrough it gives a step by step

garbagecandump

Mar 14, 2019
Check page 62 of BB v2.0 walkthrough it gives a step by step
That's what I'm telling you, This ----- Bes toption- if you have $1000 and choose an other conversation with him-“I didn’t took your money!”,“I want to give you“your”moneyback””(this is available after step1),wait until next Saturday/Sunday morning and there will be a conversation with him and mom-Max will give the money. But now Max has Eric’s wallet - go to 6.4 ------ doesn't trigger.
I say to him "i want to give you your money back' and the conversation between the 3 of us on sat/sunday never happens.

hilakeenis

Oct 25, 2019
few easy questions
1) waht is it "cg rip" i've seen that aloth in those games..
2)what best mod for first play?
3)and what is renpy
Ty and Ty

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
few easy questions
1) waht is it "cg rip" i've seen that aloth in those games..
Computer Generated (images/pictures). Pictures from the game.
Completely unnecessary if you're actually going to play the game, since they're all available in the game's folders.

2)what best mod for first play?
None.
Play it first without, follow the walkthrough (link in 1st post, ask questions relating to game play/progress in that thread)

3)and what is renpy
A different engine to Unity or RPGMaker, typically seen used for Visual Novels (VN) and similar styles of game.

Reactions: hilakeenis
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes