goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Is there a modded version ?
Welcome to F95zone!

(Yeah, I know you've been registered for a year and a half, but this is your first post).

Usually all the info you need is in the OP (the first post of a thread). There is info about mods there.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

plumbis65

Jul 24, 2017
This thread is giving me cancer, all everyone needs to do is look at the first post... and this is probably one of the most organized first posts on the site, with links to all of the related threads
What is wrong with it? It doesn't seem that development is stalled.
i think he means to say that this game is being remade in glamour, not that it is being abandoned

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
its a sad sad world with what patreon did two years ago :(
Well, Paypal to be specific, and this was one of the ones that got away with it for longest after the crack down happened.
If Patreon actually investigated the majority of "landlady" games for even five minutes, they'd see that they're clearly meant to be incest themed.

Reactions: arg12730

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Anyone have save for geting rid of erik ?? i want that save (y)
Anyone sharing his save ?

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Since people are discussing the end of BB let me post the results.
This was the poll:

A. I keep working on Big Brother without any changes, everything is the same way as all the previous versions.
56%

B. Starting with 1.1 every new update for Big Brother will be focused on some theme, like "The Gang Goes on a Vacation" (just an example). Every event in the update will be revolving around some particular idea of the month.
32%

C. I'll work a little less on Big Brother which will leave me some time for another project. Now that I have a team to help, I'll be able to juggle two projects simultaneously.
12%
Hope there is no Erik in future :)

• Angry
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is he allowing people to remake the game? no copyright violations???
He's doing it himself (inside his remake of Glamour), and there's no need to copyright strike anyone since none of the remakes are doing as well as, or better than him currently.

Reactions: bxIvan
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes