xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Can someone pls upload "Save" file from the "Smirniy" mode with Lisa path at least when v0.13 ends or near end or tell me where i can find one will be nice tnx!

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Can someone pls upload "Save" file from the "Smirniy" mode with Lisa path at least when v0.13 ends or near end or tell me where i can find one will be nice tnx!
There's a Big Brother saved game threat. That's the best place to find what you're looking for.

itsmehusar

Dec 1, 2019
Hello I have problem wiht Ann lesbian scene in movie I mean i wait 2 weeks and nothing happening. I talk with Kira and mom every day and still nothing. How long i need to wait?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hello I have problem wiht Ann lesbian scene in movie I mean i wait 2 weeks and nothing happening. I talk with Kira and mom every day and still nothing. How long i need to wait?
You should look at the walkthrough thread.

itsmehusar

Dec 1, 2019
The only solution i found was to replay the game since the point you choose Lisa or Olivia as GF and you have to pick Lisa assuming you picked Olivia this is game over for you then
i choose Lisa. How many lust ann need to have to start this event?what need to be done with lisa and alice?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
what should i choose to be friend with eric or make war wwith him???????????
you get more scenes being temporary friends with him (easier to earn money too). if you don't want him making moves on your women other than mom (he will screw her no matter what), don't progress on some opportunities like alice's blog, having kira give you hj in the pool, and lisa's sex ed. to find a way to pursue lisa's sex ed while being friends with eric, check the BB FAQ thread for guidance. Nix eric when you're ready.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes