hot8892

Jul 5, 2017
Excuse me, can someone upload "all mods package with right sequence"
Too many mod version i don't know how to start download it.
And in game, mods' plot too strange to continue.

Last edited:

MegaV

May 30, 2017
Anyone interested in trying to influence the decision of this game (The reboot inside of Dark Silvers newer project Glamour) to get more Villa and Max content, there’s a poll right now on Dark Silvers Patreon page to ask about evening out the content between Max and Kate, currently the update patterns are Kate, Kate, Max so 2 Kate for every 1 Max update and the poll is regarding getting Max and Villa content more frequently to try and catch up with the other character and at the moment Kate is winning by about 7%, so anyone fancy supporting $5 for a single month to influence the vote to get more BB content then now is the time to do it because BB fans probably won’t get another chance to do so, the poll has about a day and a half remaining and it’s pretty close as it is, just thought I’d post in here see if any BB fans are still interested in getting more content from so eventually the game can catch up to where it was before.... last chance guys lol

LuckyBoiz

Jan 5, 2019
Hello, I just found this game and it has too many mods. What mods should I install if I want to have cheats, more content and more pics ? I'm not good at English so reading all mods makes my head about to explode T.T

W4RL0RD

Jul 7, 2017
this game seriously needs a gallery mod or smth.; its one of the worst 3d games out there in terms of grind, and its super annoying to play with the constant threat of erik, cheat-y mods havent helped at all, but im super interested in the actual content but just cant seem to get to the point nor find a save thats exactly where i want it (with erik gone/dead and getting closer to all the girls including the aunt and mom and stuff, from which i could continue on or smth.), or at least one that i know of.
not trying to nag or smth., just a suggestion for the more talented people on here id really appreciate.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
this game seriously needs a gallery mod or smth.; its one of the worst 3d games out there in terms of grind, and its super annoying to play with the constant threat of erik, cheat-y mods havent helped at all, but im super interested in the actual content but just cant seem to get to the point nor find a save thats exactly where i want it (with erik gone/dead and getting closer to all the girls including the aunt and mom and stuff, from which i could continue on or smth.), or at least one that i know of.
not trying to nag or smth., just a suggestion for the more talented people on here id really appreciate.
Go to Big Brother Walkthrough and FAQ Thread to guide your playthrough until the end of the last version. The game is extremely grindy with random trigger chances to boot. Needs patience.

snxb1234

Jun 12, 2018
Can you guys recommend me another game with a hot redhead character like Kira? Can't get enough of her :D(already playing Glamour)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Can you guys recommend me another game with a hot redhead character like Kira? Can't get enough of her :D(already playing Glamour)
We have Big Brother another story,but Kira is not yet in the game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-02-bugfix-aleksey90.43101/
Something to look in the future too.
https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalust-psychodelusional-discussion-thread.33873/page-8#post-2702365
Also if you are into building harem try the games from ICSTOR,ICCreations,INCETON,
Lewdlab'-Dreams of Desire and Midnight Paradise
The Visit
WVM
almost any Honey Select based game.

Last edited:

ExodiusPrime

Aug 5, 2018
I can't get the erotic massage to trigger with Alice, she just keeps telling me another time because of her spine. I've been trying for several weeks. The only thing I can think of is that maxing out the ero massage state before it was unlocked messed something up. Help please.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I can't get the erotic massage to trigger with Alice, she just keeps telling me another time because of her spine. I've been trying for several weeks. The only thing I can think of is that maxing out the ero massage state before it was unlocked messed something up. Help please.
You should drop it back down to the original value. And don't cheat like that - wait until things are unlocked, used, and you hit a wall before cheating them.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes