dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
I can confirm this works!

First, download wine-staging from here:

Edit: Wine Staging 3.19 works well with Unity -

It will install "Wine Staging.app" into your applications folder. Run that, and it will open a terminal window. cd to the directory that BB is installed in, then type "wine BigBrother.exe".

Thanks, @rilakk !

Edit:
I've written a shell script to launch bb directly. It assumes you have Wine Staging.app in the same folder as BigBrother.exe. If you don't, change the path on the last line. Download the attached file, double click on it, and copy "bb" to the folder with BigBrother.exe and Wine Staging.app.

Now when you double click on bb, it will launch Terminal and fire up BB!
Hi!
I tried wine and worked fine with other games, but with BB I have this trouble:
BB.png
I see I have wine version 1.8.6.
I installed the packs you provide, but it says it is still wine 1.8.9 (not 1.9)
How can I fix it? Where can I find an update?
Thanks in advance!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi!
I tried wine and worked fine with other games, but with BB I have this trouble:
View attachment 599456
I see I have wine version 1.8.6.
I installed the packs you provide, but it says it is still wine 1.8.9 (not 1.9)
How can I fix it? Where can I find an update?
Thanks in advance!
The answer is in the 2nd sentence of the post you quoted:

"First, download wine-staging from here:"

You're using wine, not wine-staging. Get version 3.19; that worked for me.

• Love
Reactions: dick bullcock

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
The answer is in the 2nd sentence of the post you quoted:

"First, download wine-staging from here:"

You're using wine, not wine-staging. Get version 3.19; that worked for me.
Hi!
Thanks a lot for your quick answer, goobdoob
Yeahhhh! It works!!!!!!!!
I tried before wine-staging, but didn't worked. I reinstalled the libraries it asked for, and it works pretty nice now.
Thanks a lot!!!!

K78578298

Mar 2, 2020
I have 2 problems
First, It is necessary to put adertisement in my blogs after i install the key in Alice room.
And second, what i do when Eric blackmail aunt kira and tell he left blackmailing aunt kira if he had alice

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
I dont know why i can play it. The game launches no problem but the framing is all off its like the game dimensions dont fit screen. Im using mac with wine btw. Anyone help please.
Sorry to necropost here, but did anyone ever fix this on a Mac with Wine? I'm running macOS 10.14.6 (Mojave), and I've tried wine-stable, which is version 5.0, and both wine-staging and wine-devel, both of which are wine version 5.5. In any case the game starts with a big black space throughout most of the window and the actual content pushed down and right. Resolution and fullscreen/windowed doesn't make a difference. Running with -force-opengl causes the game to crash once it's past the little launcher window.

There was a comment about a fix for this but it's for linux (and regardless requires running a patch against a years-old version of wine and compiling it by hand).

Ok, sorry for the above. I finally got everything working by using wine-3.19 (by downloading it from the link in https://f95zone.to/posts/488869).

goobdoob, it might be worth adding a note in your post noting that wine versions other than 3.19 are not recommended (particularly, the versions you get from brew cask install will not work). Also, thanks for the instructions!

Last edited:

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Does anyone have a solution for money removal errors
I downloaded the mod from the first page and have errors when I go to shop money goes to zero

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Guys i really need help, i am not getting the option to get mom to agree and begin the "punish sisters AFTER dinner" bit to start the whole submissive lisa thing but i am not getting the option, And the only option Aunt Kira shows is "Do you have any plans for tonight?" and i am stuck here, the game is in a loop now.

Any help?, If someone can get me a save file right at that moment i would very much appreciate it! Thanks!
Check the walkthrough and saves threads.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone have a solution for money removal errors
I downloaded the mod from the first page and have errors when I go to shop money goes to zero
Do not cheat money to be anything over 2000. Keep it under while Eric's still in the picture.

Further questions, go to the Walkthrough and Questions thread linked in the OP.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes