gaxos

Dec 2, 2019
Do we have a proper modpack with new content for a nice second playthrough? I am downloading chancers supermod as we speak but bajillion people found countless bugs so i don't have high hopes

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Try smirniy mod v20
Smirniy is not a mod as much as it is a Modified Game. It is 4.49Gb and has almost triple the images of the original.
I am trying to get it paced in games But I fear this boards biased against a real BB follow on. With so many games
only lasting 4 or less updates it is a shame that a game like the BB v20.12 should be almost hidden from its members.
Link for the gamehttps://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v-0-20-012-the-smirniy.26007/
I also attached the games torrent plus the updated English dialogue for the current build.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Smirniy is not a mod as much as it is a Modified Game. It is 4.49Gb and has almost triple the images of the original.
I am trying to get it paced in games But I fear this boards biased against a real BB follow on. With so many games
only lasting 4 or less updates it is a shame that a game like the BB v20.12 should be almost hidden from its members.
Link for the gamehttps://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v-0-20-012-the-smirniy.26007/
I also attached the games torrent plus the updated English dialogue for the current build.
Well since you have seem to have played it does it go the same way as BB or did Smirniy go back to the love/romance way it was before darksilver changed it because he got made at F95 for pirating his game.

Lisa told Max she wanted romance and Max was ready to give her romance when DS destroyed his game and changed it after getting mad at F95.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tease Me

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
porting an abandoned game is a waste of time. play the renpy version
The renpy version is still at the beginning stage, and it's gonna take years before its competition! This original version has a big fan base and so many people are saying it's a very cool game. But nobody has ever ported it! If you did it, you'd be the first. If you could, please do it man!

Reactions: Mrityunjoy Bag

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
FFS how to get rid of erik cant do a shit even with wallet photo etc
even cheat mods sucks

Jun 27, 2018
The renpy version is still at the beginning stage, and it's gonna take years before its competition! This original version has a big fan base and so many people are saying it's a very cool game. But nobody has ever ported it! If you did it, you'd be the first. If you could, please do it man!
This is also my wise

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Unity can be played on Android. For example, the game "Spellbook" is using Unity engine and I've played it on Android!
His point was you can't PORT Unity games, not that Unity games don't work. To build a Unity game for any system (Mac, Linux, Windows, Android, IOS) you need the original project. You can't take the release on OS A and fiddle with it to make it work on OS B.

Reactions: truerty

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
His point was you can't PORT Unity games, not that Unity games don't work. To build a Unity game for any system (Mac, Linux, Windows, Android, IOS) you need the original project. You can't take the release on OS A and fiddle with it to make it work on OS B.
Gotcha!

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Well since you have seem to have played it does it go the same way as BB or did Smirniy go back to the love/romance way it was before darksilver changed it because he got made at F95 for pirating his game.

Lisa told Max she wanted romance and Max was ready to give her romance when DS destroyed his game and changed it after getting mad at F95.
The Smirniy modified game uses v13.07 as the base so up to a point it follows DS, however in many of the scenes were changed a bit following some of the other mods. As the Smirniy game progresses Max seems to love everyone and there is much more kissing and romance. Max has no problem telling Lisa Anne and Alice that he loves them unlike the DS game where his affection is used solely to get in their pants. bathroom-max-30.jpg

I would have loved to see this in the DS game.

For those who would like to try the Smirniy game but don't want to down load 4.+ gigs
BB 20.0.014 Crunched English translated complete game. 886.9Mb

Be advised that much of the translation was done via machine, so you may have to :unsure:think a bit.

Last edited:

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Hmm...I tried this out just now and it doesn't seem as if the English dialogue is working (yes I extracted the ZIP and put the files in the correct places). I clicked through a few random dialogue choices at the start and only 1 or 2 were translated into english. The rest was all Cyrillic.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Smirniy is not a mod as much as it is a Modified Game.
So... In other words, it's a mod.
It needs the base game of BB to function, but BB doesn't need it to function.

I am trying to get it paced in games
A mod doesn't get placed into the games section on its own though.

But I fear this boards biased against a real BB follow on.
There's no bias against a real continuation of BB, or a real sequel. Smirniy's mod is not a sequel or continuation of BB though. It's a fan made mod.

You do realise Dark Silver is already remaking BB inside his Glamour remake, right?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes