kang34

Jul 24, 2019
what the different base game+crack and cg rip? i want to download the lastest and the best one. which one i should?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
what the different base game+crack and cg rip? i want to download the lastest and the best one. which one i should?
If you want to play the game then get the game+crack, is you just want to see the pic's then get the CG rip.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
i want to play, so just take game+crack? so you meajn, cg rip without walking or somekind of it?
CG Rip = Pictures only, no game.

You want to play, so download the game. Any questions about what to do, follow the link in the OP for the Walkthrough and Questions thread.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i want to play, so just take game+crack? so you meajn, cg rip without walking or somekind of it?
CG's is the term used when someone has unpacked all the pic's from the game an uploaded them for people to look at who don't want to play the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Man I wish this game could have been continued
It may well be, this new dev's is redoing this game in Ren'PY from the start using a lot of the convo's but with a twist including brand new pic's and even new content that was not in the original BB game.

You should give it a try and see how you like it, its very early in the build but if dev keeps going we may well get the original story of love and romance that is one started out with.

The main story is on at the first meeting of eric but there is more content that that and a well develop side stories to go along with the new game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-03-5-005-aleksey90.43101/

Reactions: armion82
Nov 18, 2019
It may well be, this new dev's is redoing this game in Ren'PY from the start using a lot of the convo's but with a twist including brand new pic's and even new content that was not in the original BB game.

You should give it a try and see how you like it, its very early in the build but if dev keeps going we may well get the original story of love and romance that is one started out with.

The main story is on at the first meeting of eric but there is more content that that and a well develop side stories to go along with the new game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-03-5-005-aleksey90.43101/
i asked this in the above mentioned thread as well but i think i trust you and also they havent replied ,
is the entire story from this game carried over, i mean is the story going to take us till at least the point at which this ends in the latest version

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i asked this in the above mentioned thread as well but i think i trust you and also they havent replied ,
is the entire story from this game carried over, i mean is the story going to take us till at least the point at which this ends in the latest version
Yes and if the dev keeps working on it we will get even more content after v.13 of DS's BB game.

We can only wait and see what happens but I think this one will be the best bet yet.

There is a modded game that starts and use v.13 as the base game but the English is more Engrlish than English and hard to follow.

If you want to take a look here it is:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v-0-20-012-the-smirniy.26007/
This mod re-uses pic's from DS's game unlike the other one that uses brand new pics for it.

Reactions: Chrollo_Lucifer

Cyunvz

Mar 8, 2020
Y a t-il un mod qui rajoute du son au jeu ? Je trouve cela très bizarre qu'il n'y ai pas de son de base.

Is there a mod that adds sound to the game? I find it very odd that there is no basic sound.

AJ420

Aug 9, 2019
View attachment save2.save i am stuck here, please help me, its been over 4 weeks

same eve clinic loop, she go naked and cum in cup and thats it nothing new over and over, i ve done all kira movie scenes with alice,ann, but only reached ann and alice give BJ in movie scene and later on kira is not saying anything
i brought movie but ann only give BJ at evening nothing new over and over
how to get in ann room at night?
how to advance the story please help....

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 644613 i am stuck here, please help me, its been over 4 weeks

same eve clinic loop, she go naked and cum in cup and thats it nothing new over and over, i ve done all kira movie scenes with alice,ann, but only reached ann and alice give BJ in movie scene and later on kira is not saying anything
i brought movie but ann only give BJ at evening nothing new over and over
how to get in ann room at night?
how to advance the story please help....
Go to the OP (Opening Post - first post in the thread), click the link for the Walkthrough & Questions thread, ask there.

Reactions: a1fox3

BettyBatty

Feb 6, 2019
Guys, how can I install multiple mods at the same time? So I've basically downloaded every mod for BB and installed everything apart from Data (the .dll files I simply renamed Assembly-CSharp1 - Assembly-Csharp2 and so on) where there are those lisatalk.txt, 05.txt files etc. How do I install those? Everything works (I did not test the mods though, don't know if those requiring Assembly-Csharp.dll files (custom) will work since I put them all in that BigBrother Data -> managed. Also, in the Mod.txt I put every mod one after another. There are some discrepancies (I put Ikarumod and the Custom cheat mod at the same time)...the game starts and works as it should, at least the intro, where Max the Big Cuck talks about the background story.

PS: If I merge the 05, 06.txt files etc. in the Data folder, the game basically starts on Wednesday or Thursday (don't remember) at 9:00 where everyone is at the breakfast table and I can't interact with anything. Same thing if I leave the default files as they are and add the others with the title a bit changed (for example momtalk1.txt instead of momtalk.txt).

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Guys, how can I install multiple mods at the same time?
Ask in one of the threads for the mods.

PS: If I merge the 05, 06.txt files etc. in the Data folder, the game basically starts on Wednesday or Thursday (don't remember) at 9:00 where everyone is at the breakfast table and I can't interact with anything. Same thing if I leave the default files as they are and add the others with the title a bit changed (for example momtalk1.txt instead of momtalk.txt).
This is why you should have asked first... You screwed up your own game.

Last edited:

BettyBatty

Feb 6, 2019
I'm at 101 massage skill and still no sensual massage courses available, day 25. I've already done all the communication and standard massage courses. What do I do?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes