BettyBatty

Feb 6, 2019
I'm at 101 massage skill and still no sensual massage courses available, day 25. I've already done all the communication and standard massage courses. What do I do?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm at 101 massage skill and still no sensual massage courses available, day 25. I've already done all the communication and standard massage courses. What do I do?
You have to wait until Kira tells you about it.

BettyBatty

Feb 6, 2019
I read in the walkthrough that for the o.12 (or 0.10, don't remember) you need to be on Lisa GF path....and for Ann to be naked when making food...does this mean Lisa is YOUR girlfriend or Alex's girlfriend?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I read in the walkthrough that for the o.12 (or 0.10, don't remember) you need to be on Lisa GF path....and for Ann to be naked when making food...does this mean Lisa is YOUR girlfriend or Alex's girlfriend?
Lisa is your girlfriend.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Max's girlfriend, all content on the Olivia girlfriend path ends in v.10 and all new contete including sex with Ann/mom in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only on Lisa girlfriend path's.

Olivia GF = sex 2 times a week.
Lisa GF = sex, many types, many times a day, plus sex with Ann/mom all over the house several times a day.

Last edited:
Reactions: bacchusplateau

BettyBatty

Feb 6, 2019
Max's girlfriend, all content on the Olivia girlfriend path ends in v.10 and all new contete including sex with Ann/mom in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only on Lisa girlfriend path's.

Olivia gr = sex 2 times a week.
Lisa GF = sex, many types, many times a day, plus sex with Ann/mom all over the house several times a day.
Thanks to everybody who responded, I was simply confused, on the walkthrough page it was written Lisa GF (you should not renounce him or some such thing) ... and I tried the first time convincing Lisa to be my GF and I am doing yoga, but not much else...nothing with Alice so far...I'm at peace with Eric, I simply agreed to let him teach Lisa sex ed as I figured I'd get rid of him later and do the sex ed myself. Got Kira's second sex scene with Eric and she asked me to help her, Max knows about Alice's weakness to alcohol (should I give Alice? no scenes with her anyway and not sure Kira freed will get me scenes). No kate yet and waiting for saturday to get the first photoshoot with Kira....

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks to everybody who responded, I was simply confused, on the walkthrough page it was written Lisa GF (you should not renounce him or some such thing) ... and I tried the first time convincing Lisa to be my GF and I am doing yoga, but not much else...nothing with Alice so far...I'm at peace with Eric, I simply agreed to let him teach Lisa sex ed as I figured I'd get rid of him later and do the sex ed myself. Got Kira's second sex scene with Eric and she asked me to help her, Max knows about Alice's weakness to alcohol (should I give Alice? no scenes with her anyway and not sure Kira freed will get me scenes). No kate yet and waiting for saturday to get the first photoshoot with Kira....
Well this does not make any since because it can not happen until Max gets BJ at night from Kira and this is after Max starts sex ed with Lisa.
""" Got Kira's second sex scene with Eric and she asked me to help her"""
Because you said you are waiting on Saturday for Kira's first photo shot.

BettyBatty

Feb 6, 2019
Well this does not make any since because it can not happen until Max gets BJ at night from Kira and this is after Max starts sex ed with Lisa.
""" Got Kira's second sex scene with Eric and she asked me to help her"""
Because you said you are waiting on Saturday for Kira's first photo shot.
I got some mods installed, maybe that's why. But I got already both photoshoots and updated the control quest, I think, to ask mom what happened in her childhood.

northbreeze1

May 11, 2020
Hmm, I messed up my save-file so Lisa does no longer sleep naked. Tried with mod's to force change it back but to no avail. Do you happen to know which variable in the save file this relates to and what the correct value should be? 0,1,2 etc.

steffan00

Apr 4, 2020
Hello
I have a big problem with

13. Aunt Kira thinks we should have a test to make sure mom will actually go through with it

on the set. Of course, I’m not against the idea of mom sucking my cock, why would I be? I’ll

just have to be in her room at the right time. Thursday night at 3 A.M., here I come!

What to do - go to Mom’s room on Thursday at 03:00 - BJ by Mom.

I can't do this. I don't have this option :(

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hello
I have a big problem with

13. Aunt Kira thinks we should have a test to make sure mom will actually go through with it

on the set. Of course, I’m not against the idea of mom sucking my cock, why would I be? I’ll

just have to be in her room at the right time. Thursday night at 3 A.M., here I come!

What to do - go to Mom’s room on Thursday at 03:00 - BJ by Mom.

I can't do this. I don't have this option :(
Try Wednesday night Thursday morning at 3 am.
Or Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am.

Its been so long since I played but try that Friday morning at 3 am.

Coca94

Jul 23, 2018
HI guys can anyone tell me how to save the game ,because when i quit the game all the save gone :cry:
and i get tired repeat the game :LOL:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
HI guys can anyone tell me how to save the game ,because when i quit the game all the save gone :cry:
and i get tired repeat the game :LOL:
What operating system are you using?

If windows you must unpack the game first by using WinRAR or 7zip.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes