• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I give up i Hate erik :mad: fukin scum first character (that has sex before MC) Glad is abandoned this one
now diferent version is on with same Scumbag erik ...

Reactions: Kleio75

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I give up i Hate erik :mad: fukin scum first character (that has sex before MC) Glad is abandoned this one
now diferent version is on with same Scumbag erik ...
Welcome to the "HATE" eric club.

If you do it right he only gets to fuck his girlfriend Ann/mom until you can put a stop to it with pills and then you can get rid of his ass either by making him a sex slave or get the mob to come and take his ass out.

Reactions: Kleio75

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Welcome to the "HATE" eric club.

If you do it right he only gets to fuck his girlfriend Ann/mom until you can put a stop to it with pills and then you can get rid of his ass either by making him a sex slave or get the mob to come and take his ass out.
Wich version of game ? to get pills and mob
If there was included walkthrough mod or tips in game would help allot

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Also, it's being remade in the other remake it was abandoned for -> Glamour
I do not consider glamour to be a remake of BB, there is no incest in glamour like it is in BB.

And screw dark silver he don't deserve anyone to follow him because he has abandoned 2 out of 3 games so far and he may very well abandoned glamour to.

Reactions: jackoffonher

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I do not consider glamour to be a remake of BB, there is no incest in glamour like it is in BB.

And screw dark silver he don't deserve anyone to follow him because he has abandoned 2 out of 3 games so far and he may very well abandoned glamour to.
There kind of is - he doesn't define the relationship, so people can think of them as whatever.

Kind of lame, yeah, but DS is kind of a douche.

I never said thanks for your walkthrough - it helped a ton navigating the labyrinthian shit he did in this game. So, thanks! :)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I do not consider glamour to be a remake of BB
It itself isn't, but it does contain an in-development remake of BB. Your personal feelings and thoughts on the matter do not make it any less of a fact, and it's pretty disingenuous of you to let your personal feelings get in the way of that.

I certainly wouldn't be surprised if it does get abandoned eventually, given DS's track record on that. His track record on everything else is certainly holding true.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how to get infinite money cheat code
?
Use the "Homework Bug Fix" it includes the best cheat system through Max's laptop.

But be warned before eric comes and claims that Max stoled his wallet only keep at the most 450 in Max's pocket for more than 1 hour other wise you will have to pay 10 - 100000 times of the amount back.
I seen 1 player having to pay him 2 billion but the game would not go that high and he got sent to camp.
2nd post of this thread has it for download.

Wingless

Nov 6, 2016

FYI: I am not apologising on DS behalf, the dude's way of making Glamour is something I'm not a fan of;irregardless, he didn't straight up abandon BB. He was forced to, due to Patreon's incest rules that was put in effect in January (?) 2018. He lost a lot of revenue in the months after this, and generally that's where his bad reputation here on f95 stems from. He didn't have a choice when it came to this, so his choice to take the game he made before BB, and remake it seems sound, although I have to admit that I am still a bit 'Meh' about how BB was abandoned. Especially since it is one of the few games where I've seen people straight up argue and discuss and have active emotional investments.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
FYI: I am not apologising on DS behalf, the dude's way of making Glamour is something I'm not a fan of;irregardless, he didn't straight up abandon BB. He was forced to, due to Patreon's incest rules that was put in effect in January (?) 2018.
The crackdown had already begun long before January 2018 (that's only when the last release of BB came out).

The remake of Glamour was announced around the same time that all the Paypal/Patreon puritanism started. Along with abandoning plot lines, justifiable criticism of the amount and quality of content in later updates, "broken promises" (not carrying through on statements made and making excuses) it became clear to many that BB was abandoned because DS was more interested in remaking Glamour than he was in continuing BB.

One of the other really popular incest themed games of the same time as BB, was Dating my Daughter by Mr Dots. It was impossible to continue on Patreon, so they switched to alternatives to Patreon, something DS "would be looking into", and is still being developed today, along with Patreon-friendly projects. Similar was promised, but never delivered - to the point that communication about it was met with silence.

TLDR;
He wasn't forced to abandon BB, he chose to.

Wingless

Nov 6, 2016
The crackdown had already begun long before January 2018 (that's only when the last release of BB came out).

The remake of Glamour was announced around the same time that all the Paypal/Patreon puritanism started. Along with abandoning plot lines, justifiable criticism of the amount and quality of content in later updates, "broken promises" (not carrying through on statements made and making excuses) it became clear to many that BB was abandoned because DS was more interested in remaking Glamour than he was in continuing BB.

One of the other really popular incest themed games of the same time as BB, was Dating my Daughter by Mr Dots. It was impossible to continue on Patreon, so they switched to alternatives to Patreon, something DS "would be looking into", and is still being developed today, along with Patreon-friendly projects. Similar was promised, but never delivered - to the point that communication about it was met with silence.

TLDR;
He wasn't forced to abandon BB, he chose to.

I see it as a mix of the two, truthfully; especially seeing how he wrote about the BB addition to Glamour.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
FYI: I am not apologising on DS behalf, the dude's way of making Glamour is something I'm not a fan of;irregardless, he didn't straight up abandon BB. He was forced to, due to Patreon's incest rules that was put in effect in January (?) 2018. He lost a lot of revenue in the months after this, and generally that's where his bad reputation here on f95 stems from. He didn't have a choice when it came to this, so his choice to take the game he made before BB, and remake it seems sound, although I have to admit that I am still a bit 'Meh' about how BB was abandoned. Especially since it is one of the few games where I've seen people straight up argue and discuss and have active emotional investments.
And just like all the other dev's that did not abandoned there projects and went the Patch, Patch and Patch way.

I am glad he lost all that money and he deserve to lose even more for abandoning his projects.
His first 2 games were abandoned and this last one may very well get abandoned.

Up until v.09 or .10 the game was going romance with Lisa and Max then you start to see the game change because DS hated that his game was on this site for free and then the story changed and went to a dumb ass Max doing nothing but lust no more romance.

Right after he abandoned BB was also the last time he was on this site and is why you can only get the first part of his new game and have to download the rest of it every time you want to play but F95 got him and now his new game is here also.

No, his abandoning of BB was not because of Patreon, he could have done patches like all over dev.
He abandoned it because he could not protect it from us here on F95.
He gain many supporter from here including me while he was making BB then by abandoned it he lost more than half of his supporter and I am glad that he lost so many.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I see it as a mix of the two, truthfully;
Based on what?
You already said that it was being forced to abandon, which it clearly wasn't, so it can't be "a mix of the two".

especially seeing how he wrote about the BB addition to Glamour.
Wrote about the addition of something to something else... dafuq???

Adding a remake to a remake, is not proof of being forced to abandon anything. Be kind of hard to not announce that it was going to become part of the remake already being worked in.

Right after he abandoned BB was also the last time he was on this site and is why you can only get the first part of his new game and have to download the rest of it every time you want to play but F95 got him and now his new game is here also.
Wrong.
Until version 0.9 of Glamour, the only way to play more than "demo content" was to be a patron. With 0.9 came the first OFFLINE VERSION, which allowed for both local storage of saves, and allowed playing without being a patron once it was shared here. The same has been happening each month since then, with the recently released 0.24 OFFLINE.

The OFFLINE releases are one version behind the current patron versions.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes