a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any inconvenience encountered in the game since it was abandoned?
There is only 1 bug that you can run into if not done right.
You must get Lisa spanked right after offering her help with homework for free.

There is a fix for it if you run into it in the walkthrough thread.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
That is a mod and not the original version of the game, this thread is only for the original version of the game up to v.13.0.007 only.
Go to the thread you downloaded it from and ask them there for help.
a1fox3: Hello. So just go back to version 13.0.007. and this mod 0.20.014 upload to the original game, yes? P.S. I apologize if google translator mistranslated this text. I know little English. Best regards.

kurcina123

Jul 31, 2018
This was probably been asked million times already, but why did a game sooooooo gooood like this got abandoned in the first place?! The thing that puzzles me is that the dev was making some good money out of it, so why?

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
This was probably been asked million times already, but why did a game sooooooo gooood like this got abandoned in the first place?! The thing that puzzles me is that the dev was making some good money out of it, so why?
Patreon said no to incest games.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Patreon said no to incest games.
To me it was Dark Silver getting pissed off his game was pirated on here.
He could have done the same thing all the other dev's did and changed the "mom" to "landlady" and the "sisters" to "roommate" but no he just gave up on it and lost over half of his supporters.
He still is well below what he had for supporters.
I think if I remember right he had over 3k supporters and once he dropped this great game it dropped down to about 1500 and he is just now getting back to a little over 2k supporters.
He is still somewhere around $3,000 to $10,000 below what he use to have come in and it could be way more than that.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I don't think F95 was that much influence. I think he was just plain tired of the game and wanted to move on. People forget that his output before hitting the stop button was already dropping off, which is a common warning sign that a game is about to earn the [abandoned] tag. Patreon just gave him the excuse.

Of course he's a bit cursed because his followup game wasn't nearly as popular so now he's basically back to remaking Big Brother in the new engine.

One pattern I've seen is devs that lose interest once you've stuck your dick in every main character. Even with Lisa famously holding out in this game, I think he was feeling like most of the characters were mined out. Plus BB has the huge design mistake of having three mutually incompatible narrative paths on top of being a horrendously grindy game, so if DS focused on Olivia he ends up with updates that don't have anything for 1/3 of the playerbase. Or if he worked on a Yoga event for example. It's a blunder I hope he has not repeated in Glamour.

Reactions: fugazi666 and Elemo

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Why give false info, you can fuck Alice and mom many times you can also fuck Kira once and you get to fuck Lisa's ass everyday after it is unlocked.
Alice and Kira can be done in all 3 routes but Lisa and mom must be on Lisa girlfriend paths.

After it is unlocked you can also fuck Alice's girlfriend. (Not for sure if this can be done on Olivia path or not but it can be done on Lisa's 2 paths.)

Reactions: Elemo and groq

Unknown guy

Jun 4, 2020
View attachment 5446
STORY:
Main character - Max, young guy who is living in poor family with mother and two sisters. However, Max’s father gifted them a wonderful house! Even with pool! But money shortage problem is not solved yet. Can Max earn some money? Can he seduce all his relatives? Can he reach anything in his life? Only player can help him.​

Updated: 02/02/2018
Developer/Publisher: |
Censorship: None
Version: 0.13.0.007
Platform: Windows
Language: English, Russian (русский)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Instructions:

Base Game + Crack:
MEGA-1 - MEGA-2 - - WORKUP - - - -

How to Play on Mac

SKUNKED VERSION (90% Quality. 555mb)
MEGA - - - WORKUP -

Basic Mod*:

*Go to the laptop to activate the cheat of your choosing. Works in every version.

MANY THANKS TO @ikaruga FOR THE MOD!

Updated Mod:

CG RIP:

ALL Mods>
Events>
Calendar Pictures>
Image Previews v0.13> |
Walkthrough>

What is the WiFi password of the computer in the Big brother mobile mod

ChiefStefan

Jul 23, 2017
can some give me a signature link from this game
by chance if there are any let him share them

Last edited:

null91

May 24, 2020
Guys what si CG RIP? Should I download that or Base game or both? And does have a mod for futas or femače protagonist?

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
The CG RIP is just all of the pictures from the game dumped into a zipfile. If you just want to see a bunch of out of context nudes instead of playing the game you can download it instead.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes