• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jan 29, 2018
Please translate your post to English, this is an English speaking forum.

"5. We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if its not in English"
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2020-02-08.5589/
Bonjour a1fox3.
Est-ce que ça veut dire que je dois écrire uniquement en anglais ?
Personnellement j'écris en français et je joint la traduction de "Réverso" car je ne me considère pas assez compétent en anglais pour retranscrire correctement les tournures de phrase et les expressions Française.
Je comprend que cela puisse vous gêner mais je ne vois pas l'utilité de limiter F95Zone à l'anglais UNIQUEMENT, après tout c'est un forum international et riche de cela justement.
PS : Je ne souhaite pas être contrevenant des règles (je m'y plierais si vous me le demandé), cependant je trouve qu'il serait dommage de ce priver d'autant de diversité...
Bonne journée à vous.

Hello a1fox3.
Does that mean I have to write only in English?
Personally I write in French and I attach the translation of "Réverso" because I do not consider myself competent enough in English to correctly transcribe the French phrases and expressions.
I understand that this may be inconvenient to you but I do not see the usefulness of limiting F95zone to English ONLY, after all it is an international forum and rich of that precisely.
PS: I don’t want to be breaking the rules (I would bend to them if you ask me), however I think it would be a pity to deprive so much diversity...
Have a nice day.

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Bonjour a1fox3.
Personnellement j'écris en français et je joint la traduction de "Réverso" car je ne me considère pas assez compétent en anglais pour retranscrire correctement les tournures de phrase et les expressions Française.
Je comprend que cela puisse vous gêner mais je ne vois pas l'utilité de limiter F95Zone à l'anglais UNIQUEMENT, après tout c'est un forum international et riche de cela justement.
PS : Je ne souhaite pas être contrevenant des règles (je m'y plierais si vous me le demandé), cependant je trouve qu'il serait dommage de ce priver d'autant de diversité...
Bonne journée à vous.

Hello a1fox3.
Personally I write in French and I attach the translation of "Réverso" because I do not consider myself competent enough in English to correctly transcribe the French phrases and expressions.
I understand that this may be inconvenient to you but I do not see the usefulness of limiting F95zone to English ONLY, after all it is an international forum and rich of that precisely.
PS: I don’t want to be breaking the rules (I would bend to them if you ask me), however I think it would be a pity to deprive so much diversity...
Have a nice day.
Forget it. You did nothing wrong. The rule is clear:
"We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if its not in English".
And you did it. So nothing to worry.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Bonjour a1fox3.
Bonne journée à vous.

Hello a1fox3.
Have a nice day.
No, you can post in French but you need to supply an English translation when you do.

I am so sorry I did not see the English translation of your post, you did it the right way.
Again sorry about that.

Reactions: groq

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Revisited this recently. Look, I know this has been long abandoned....but fuck Eric. Dude still pisses me off :mad:. And, I get the Lisa thing, but mom remains my one of my favorite VN models, just sayin'. Regards.

Reactions: Valoryn and a1fox3
Jan 29, 2018
No, you can post in French but you need to supply an English translation when you do.

I am so sorry I did not see the English translation of your post, you did it the right way.
Again sorry about that.
Pas de mal ne vous inquiétez pas. Mais puisque nous parlons j'ai une question. Je souhaite mettre en ligne prochainement l'histoire de mes deux personnages : Alex et Melissa.
Cependant cela se présentera sous forme d'une bande dessiné avec des bulles de dialogue EN FRANÇAIS.
Donc ma question est : puis-je les publier en français où dois-je publier seulement les originaux sans texte ?

No harm do not worry. But since we are talking I have a question. I want to soon put online the story of my two characters: Alex and Melissa.
However this will be presented in the form of a drawn strip with dialogue bubbles IN FRENCH.
So my question is: can I publish them in French where should I publish only the originals without text?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Pas de mal ne vous inquiétez pas. Mais puisque nous parlons j'ai une question. Je souhaite mettre en ligne prochainement l'histoire de mes deux personnages : Alex et Melissa.
Cependant cela se présentera sous forme d'une bande dessiné avec des bulles de dialogue EN FRANÇAIS.
Donc ma question est : puis-je les publier en français où dois-je publier seulement les originaux sans texte ?

No harm do not worry. But since we are talking I have a question. I want to soon put online the story of my two characters: Alex and Melissa.
However this will be presented in the form of a drawn strip with dialogue bubbles IN FRENCH.
So my question is: can I publish them in French where should I publish only the originals without text?
If you want it on here you must also have an English version or so it seems to me, best place to ask is on our Discord channel.

Reactions: Bruno de Montdragon

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Revisited this recently. Look, I know this has been long abandoned....but fuck Eric. Dude still pisses me off :mad:. And, I get the Lisa thing, but mom remains my one of my favorite VN models, just sayin'. Regards.
Good thing DS is not Walkius. Otherwise, the BB sequel would have had Eric as the main character. :cool:

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Sadly not sure of the error but first time commenting have played this multiple times and must say this and Man of the House are my top two favourites. I just wish this wasn't abandoned.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Sadly not sure of the error but first time commenting have played this multiple times and must say this and Man of the House are my top two favourites. I just wish this wasn't abandoned.
Man of the House was the improved version of this game. If the renders there was as good as here, this game wouldn't remain popular. Despite being an old abandoned game the renders here are till top notch.

Reactions: MonocleGames

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Girls in this game are beautiful. what ashame
Yes it was ashame that DS dropped this game just like he dropped his 1st game and now he is on the 3rd now and is getting very close to the time frame that he dropped his first 2 games.

I am hoping that this new remake with extra content will finish the game for us.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-03-5-005-aleksey90.43101/
It has the same story going but this dev is adding in new ways to watch the girls so far, the story is only about 1 week worth but soon we will get the 2nd week with a little bit more of the story.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Yes it was ashame that DS dropped this game just like he dropped his 1st game and now he is on the 3rd now and is getting very close to the time frame that he dropped his first 2 games.

I am hoping that this new remake with extra content will finish the game for us.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-03-5-005-aleksey90.43101/
It has the same story going but this dev is adding in new ways to watch the girls so far, the story is only about 1 week worth but soon we will get the 2nd week with a little bit more of the story.
i saw so many remake of this game. is it the best you have shown to me?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes