Randy6524793

Jul 4, 2020
hey guys pls help. when i go to olivia's house there are no option and also when i click to go to school nothing happens pls help

dznutz

Mar 27, 2018
game hasn't been updated since the incest/patreon incident. but i heard modders have extended the storyline and are giving updates. is this true?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
game hasn't been updated since the incest/patreon incident. but i heard modders have extended the storyline and are giving updates. is this true?
True. There's even a dev that's recreating the game from the ground up with intent to changing the mood of the story, mainly from the original weak douche Max to a better one. Remains to be seen though.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
True. There's even a dev that's recreating the game from the ground up with intent to changing the mood of the story, mainly from the original weak douche Max to a better one. Remains to be seen though.
There is mods that have been done for this but I am waiting on the remake version that is being done here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-04-0-06-fix-aleksey90.43101/
Or just go for the remake DS is doing himself, with Glamour. :unsure:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
That is not a remake, he is only using the girls in that none incest game.
You really love to be purposefully ignorant on that game...

First of all, Glamour has been incest from the get go. I know, it's DS and his hypocrisy again.
The original MC Kate, lives with her sister (game intro explicitly labels Kate and Julia as sisters) and eventually engages in sexual relations with her, and her boyfriend to some to some degree (optional sex with him if the player chooses).

Second, the later "Alex" MC who was just a gender swapped Kate, has been replaced with Max and a remake of Big Brother.

Content wise as Max, he's at the point of getting hand jobs from Lisa, some of the latter sex-ed with Lisa and Ann, and is able to go down on Kira on a nightly basis.
This is all with Kira playing a bigger (somewhat) role in the household, and the player is now able to actively see her working to push Ann into things with Max.
All this without even a sight of Eric... So far. (There's hints at him, and one conversation with Ann & Max that looks like it locks Eric out if you choose that option.)

Oh, and "Max & Co" can be named as family in the options menu... Wonder how long that'll stay under Patreon's radar. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

When it comes to Alice though, it's currently nothing more than spanking at the pool with Max. The majority of content with her is with Kate, as another same-sex partner other than Kate's sister and a couple of other women around the town, one of whom is a teacher at the school where she first meets Kate.

Ultimately Kate has the most content, but on the whole both "sides" of Glamour are way behind where I'd say they should be for how long this has been in active development.

Reactions: groq

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You really love to be purposefully ignorant on that game...

First of all, Glamour has been incest from the get go. I know, it's DS and his hypocrisy again.
The original MC Kate, lives with her sister (game intro explicitly labels Kate and Julia as sisters) and eventually engages in sexual relations with her, and her boyfriend to some to some degree (optional sex with him if the player chooses).

Second, the later "Alex" MC who was just a gender swapped Kate, has been replaced with Max and a remake of Big Brother.

Content wise as Max, he's at the point of getting hand jobs from Lisa, some of the latter sex-ed with Lisa and Ann, and is able to go down on Kira on a nightly basis.
This is all with Kira playing a bigger (somewhat) role in the household, and the player is now able to actively see her working to push Ann into things with Max.
All this without even a sight of Eric... So far. (There's hints at him, and one conversation with Ann & Max that looks like it locks Eric out if you choose that option.)

Oh, and "Max & Co" can be named as family in the options menu... Wonder how long that'll stay under Patreon's radar. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

When it comes to Alice though, it's currently nothing more than spanking at the pool with Max. The majority of content with her is with Kate, as another same-sex partner other than Kate's sister and a couple of other women around the town, one of whom is a teacher at the school where she first meets Kate.

Ultimately Kate has the most content, but on the whole both "sides" of Glamour are way behind where I'd say they should be for how long this has been in active development.
DS is just milking is all, his first 2 games were abandoned and sooner or later glamour will be abandoned. (This one is very near the time he abandoned the other 2 time frame wise.)
If it is or can be renamed as family still does not mean its a BB remake.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
If it is or can be renamed as family still does not mean its a BB remake.
It's as much a BB remake as all the other fan-made remakes, if not more so by virtue of being the same characters and dev.

I understand that you don't like DS for his empty promises, but deliberately misrepresenting Glamour because of your own bias, whilst continuing to like this game enough to promote other remakes of it asinine.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It's as much a BB remake as all the other fan-made remakes, if not more so by virtue of being the same characters and dev.

I understand that you don't like DS for his empty promises, but deliberately misrepresenting Glamour because of your own bias, whilst continuing to like this game enough to promote other remakes of it asinine.
Yep you said it, """ empty promises""" and I will continue to tell the truth about DS's empty promises and his batting average of 1000 for abandoning his games.

This was the best game on here in my view and I will promote any remake other than what DS is doing.
Remember DS has a batting average of 1000 for abandoning his games.

Why would anyone one to invest in time and money on a dev that abandoned games like DS does.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yep you said it, """ empty promises""" and I will continue to tell the truth about DS's empty promises and his batting average of 1000 for abandoning his games.
That's fine, but...

This was the best game on here in my view and I will promote any remake other than what DS is doing.
Using it as a reason to denigrate or even lie about another game, regardless of who the dev is, is extremely childish and something I honestly thought was beneath you.

Let others form their own opinions of both DS and Glamour, and do so honestly.

• Angry
Reactions: a1fox3

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

Remember DS has a batting average of 1000 for abandoning his games.

Why would anyone one to invest in time and money on a dev that abandoned games like DS does.
So you'll promote anything so long as it isn't DSs sole project and source of income, got it. Honestly, you should see the whinge level on his patreon. One user even said "I just wish you would run the poll you really want to run which is to abandon the Kate story all together". I mean, really? Who is this guy to tell DS what polls he really wants to run? He drops Kate, I drop game. I prefer Kate as a playable character anyway.
Max is -for lack of a better term- a complete manipulative douche.
Is that poster's side the kind of side you want to take? I agree that the Kate's story in Glamour has taken a back seat recently (and I for one was getting interested once Candy showed up). Do you know why I think that's more so the fault of the voters?
They voted for content. If DS hadn't listened, he'd have been shown as a Creator that doesn't listen to his patrons and that would have devastated his income. That's why it's on the voters' heads.

But anyway, you're allowed your opinion and you may feel like you're delivering worthwhile PSA but many people don't appreciate their minds being made up for them. Let people form their own opinions on their own, like Snugglepuff said.

We're getting off topic here. This is a thread for BB.
While I enjoyed the game for what it was and would have liked to have seen it move forward, I accept the decision that was made.
Recreating it within Glamour -which is what he wants to do, I think- is a pretty sound strategy. That way, he can give the Max fans what they want while still making the game what he wanted it to be. Although, some creative decisions lately have been unsound.

Eric's storyline was shallow AF. Swoops in, shags Ann a few times and fabricates an obvious lie to make Ann send Max off to Military School.
Then while all this is going on, he buys Alice a couple of nice things and tries to get into her pants too. Damn nearly succeeds too. Being such a materialistic slut was completely out of character for her.
I daresay if either Ann or Alice got knocked up, that wankstain would've just flown the coop.
So I was cackling with Glee when the Mafia took him out of the picture.
If he was a better antagonist with better writing I might think otherwise but he was just written to be hated. Not even love to hate him, you just hate him.
If he winds up in Glamour as well he better have far better writing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Tallon77

Jan 28, 2019
I just downloaded the game but when I open it halve the screen is set in the bottom right so you can't choose any options or do anything. Can someone help is it the game or on my end

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I just downloaded the game but when I open it halve the screen is set in the bottom right so you can't choose any options or do anything. Can someone help is it the game or on my end
When you open the game, choose a smaller screen size if you want a windowed mode. Uncheck 'windowed' if you want full screen mode. Read and follow the guide in (especially the one you need to do for the 1st 10 days) so you can fully enjoy the game. Post your gameplay questions there too when you got any. Have fun.

Tallon77

Jan 28, 2019
When you open the game, choose a smaller screen size if you want a windowed mode. Uncheck 'windowed' if you want full screen mode. Read and follow the guide in (especially the one you need to do for the 1st 10 days) so you can fully enjoy the game. Post your gameplay questions there too when you got any. Have fun.
I tried this but it's not the window size that's the problem it's the picture in the window it's off center

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes