Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
is there a big brother was further than that?
from the story?
[Mod] Big Brother - Mod [v.0.20.014] [the Smirniy] This one continued the story using using fan made images. Don't expect much on the quality of images but the story is indeed being continued. No ending yet.
[VN] [Ren'Py] Big Brother: Another Story [v0.04.0.08 Fix] [Aleksey90] This one is recreating the game with the attempt to improve the story (douche Max to caring Max) and actually finishing the game. It just started a few months ago and right now the story is up to Kira's visit. There are subtle differences between this game and the original. I suggest you either try it or keep an eye for it.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
a bit confusing with all the mods... what should i download, and what mods you recommend?
Firstly, play it normally. Walkthrough thread link's in the OP, and just follow the guide in that thread on the first page, by a1fox3.

Secondly, you need to look at the mods yourself.
There are some that combine features of others together, but it does lead to a relatively "maze like" experience that breaks the internal continuity of the story, and they all use fan art of varying quality.

Reactions: groq and a1fox3

legiun

Apr 11, 2020
guys how do i unlock alice POOL massage ?

thats my save game ym currently on, i didnt cheat - well only added money.

Ripppp

Jul 10, 2017
Does the game have any scene with Eric having sex with your family other than Kira and Ann? So far, only see him fucking Lisa and Alice behind close doors without the ability to see anything

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Does the game have any scene with Eric having sex with your family other than Kira and Ann? So far, only see him fucking Lisa and Alice behind close doors without the ability to see anything
Eric did not have evident sexual progress with Lisa. She remains a vaginal virgin until the end the game version and she learned techniques (oral and anal) from Kira with you around. Eric also tells Max his frustration on teaching Lisa when Max takes Lisa back from Eric's clutches using photo blackmail. When Erics's influence with Alice is at 100% and Alice gets out of the room red faced (probably from shame), it is assumed that Eric has fucked Alice which Alice denies later. When Eric's influence with Alice is low, she is able to deter Eric's advances and cunningly milk him of money/presents so when she denies having intercourse with Eric later on, her claim seems believable. If you don't advance your opportunity into fucking Kira, Eric won't be able to fuck Kira (nothing to blackmail her into). Eric will fuck Ann inevitably.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Eric did not have evident sexual progress with Lisa. She remains a vaginal virgin until the end the game version and she learned techniques (oral and anal) from Kira with you around. Eric also tells Max his frustration on teaching Lisa when Max takes Lisa back from Eric's clutches using photo blackmail. When Erics's influence with Alice is at 100% and Alice gets out of the room red faced (probably from shame), it is assumed that Eric has fucked Alice which Alice denies later. When Eric's influence with Alice is low, she is able to deter Eric's advances and cunningly milk him of money/presents so when she denies having intercourse with Eric later on, her claim seems believable. If you don't advance your opportunity into fucking Kira, Eric won't be able to fuck Kira (nothing to blackmail her into). Eric will fuck Ann inevitably.
You can get around eric from even trying to teach Lisa by not starting Lisa's Sex-Ed training until after you get rid of eric.
Or get the pic of eric peeping at Alice so you can blackmail him not to go after the rest of the family.

In my game the only one eric gets to fuck is his fake girlfriend Ann.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Ripppp

Jul 10, 2017
cool thanks for letting me know, I just wanted to grind all the scenes from different route and this saves me a lot of time lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey is the NTR is avoidable???
Yes for all but eric's girlfriend Ann/mom.
Ann is not a love interest until way later in the game so if you do it right you can keep eric away from all the other girls in the game but for Ann.

Ferii69

Jan 5, 2020
what i have to do to help liza peec max and alice in blog job ( after liza want to see them )
pls answer

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you hate NTR, don't play this game. It's absolutely NTR crap. I wonder why the dev didn't put the NTR tag back then? Will never know I guess.
NTR tag has been there since day 1 and still there today so have no idea what you are talking about "dev didn't put the NTR tag back then".

Plus you can bypass all the NTR shit with all by "HIS" girlfriend Ann which is not NTR.
Max when eric shows up has no love interest with Ann or any of the other girls but he does start moving that way over time and if you play your cards right you can block him from all women but for "HIS" girlfriend.

Reactions: crugh2112
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes