a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
If you hate NTR, don't play this game. It's absolutely NTR crap. I wonder why the dev didn't put the NTR tag back then? Will never know I guess.
NTR tag has been there since day 1 and still there today so have no idea what you are talking about "dev didn't put the NTR tag back then".

Plus you can bypass all the NTR shit with all by "HIS" girlfriend Ann which is not NTR.
Max when eric shows up has no love interest with Ann or any of the other girls but he does start moving that way over time and if you play your cards right you can block him from all women but for "HIS" girlfriend.

Reactions: crugh2112

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does anybody have a download link for this game? The ones on the first page the game is messed up for me.
They all work for me, you may need to delete your cache for your browser or try another browser.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I can download it but when I open the game the picture is off center in the window so I can't select anything
That is a computer problem and not the game, there is a thread in the tech section about this problem.
I never had the problem so I have no idea where the thread is.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I see theres a bunch of mods, are any worth installing for better experience or should I just play base
Mods are a taste alone and only you can decide if there worth it, just remember if you use a mod go to the mod thread for any help you may need to game play.
We only can help with the vanilla game in the help section for BB.

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
Not gonna lie, I though this game was a comic series, are the comics the same as the game or should I even try this ?

Celldweller6

Dec 29, 2017
this game is so so good, it should be finished or extended it is the best game I have ever played, it could even camouflage the forbidden TAG anyway, sad

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes