Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
I've moved on to other games and haven't been here for about a year... are there new mods or anything worth downloading?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Reactions: Rystvalya

-SIB-

Jul 17, 2020
does anyone know of an android version, I love the renders of the characters and I'm not going to look through 269 pages lmao

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
does anyone know of an android version, I love the renders of the characters and I'm not going to look through 269 pages lmao
If there was one it would have been posted in the OP and since there is none there then there is none.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
It's been literal years since I've played this one and now I see a dozen different versions of it.

Is there a definitive version that most people agree is the best one to play? The one with the most content yet not horribly broken/nonsensical? Are any of the remakes promising or are they all dead in the water and updated once in a blue moon?

I liked the original (once I learned how to get rid of the competition) but I am completely lost on which one I should be trying out now.

Reactions: SeigniorYan

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is there a definitive version that most people agree is the best one to play?
Not really.
I'm aware of two remakes that are in progress, one of which is actually part of Glamour, the game that this was abandoned in favour of. Overall, that part less developed than the part of the game that was originally supposed to be the only "part" with the female MC Kate, but there's an objectively decent amount of content.
Still the same grinding, because Dark Silver.

The other one in development that seems decent as a remake, is this one from aleksey90.

I liked the original (once I learned how to get rid of the competition) but I am completely lost on which one I should be trying out now.
Try both, and decide for yourself.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Not really.
I'm aware of two remakes that are in progress, one of which is actually part of Glamour, the game that this was abandoned in favour of. Overall, that part less developed than the part of the game that was originally supposed to be the only "part" with the female MC Kate, but there's an objectively decent amount of content.
Still the same grinding, because Dark Silver.

The other one in development that seems decent as a remake, is this one from aleksey90.

Try both, and decide for yourself.
How far along is the remake? Does it already cover everything from the original game or does it have more content than the original now? I wanted to replay this one but the fact that it's Abandoned kind of takes the wind out of my sails knowing that it'll never be complete.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How far along is the remake?
Have a look at the threads for them. Check the Changelogs for them too.

I wanted to replay this one but the fact that it's Abandoned kind of takes the wind out of my sails knowing that it'll never be complete.
If you've played all there is in this one, then there's not really any point in playing again. If you haven't, then play it.

Mar 10, 2020
I see a lot of the models used for Big brother in different games I was wondering where can you get the models that is used for big brother I really like the work done in it I like to try and make a mod for my self for big brother unless I get permission from creator to use them for public

Last edited:

keago2020

Jun 26, 2020
hey i where kira says friday 9 o'clock movie night.
now my question how do i trigger the event?
have already played 2 Fridays and nothing happened.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Lisa in:

Above: Big Brother
Below: Holiday Islands (by Devon Andersons, abandoned game as well)

Don't you think they look the same?

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Lisa in:

Above: Big Brother
Below: Holiday Islands (by Devon Andersons, abandoned game as well)

Don't you think they look the same?
He did a good job with Lisa in Holiday Islands. Especially the massage pool scene. Too bad the game is dead.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes