polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Reading so many posts calling Eric "the villain" or the "Antagonist" made me laugh.

I mean think about it, what is he doing that's so wrong? He's a good guy, Ann likes him a lot, and he's exactly what she needs. He buys gifts for her daughters, and spends time with them, maybe in a little beyond a fatherly fashion, but they are not related, and they're all consenting adults.

Try to think of this as "The story of Eric" for a new perspective. As for antagonist, Max is the one trying to bang his Mother, eww gross, and doing awful things to his own siblings. By comparison Eric is practically a saint. Eric is the hero of the story, for suggesting sending Max off to Military school. He's defending Ann and her daughters in that respect.

What's wrong with Max learning some discipline at boot camp, becoming a man. Horny as that little shit is, he might enjoy Military life. Not to imply that everyone in the military is gay, of course there are so exceptions. maybe it would open new doors for Max and give him some release. Not judging or saying military would make him gay, just that it would allow him to explore those avenues if he chose to do so. He did already talk about same sex relations, did he not? So maybe it's something that he's curious about.

Back to the original topic of the post. You, the player, are the villain of this story, not Eric. How are so many of you confused on this point? Playing Max as being a little shit, trying to cock-block Eric, wtf? Like a virgin beta, wanting all the girls to yourself. Crying, "I don't want her anymore" because she got another man's jizz in her mouth, or his cooties in her vagina. Srsly, yall need to grow up. IRL you aren't going to find your virgin, or if by a long shot you do, one day eventually she gonna come home with the cooties, that's just how life works.

Reactions: Silver

gold

Sep 23, 2016
Even though I've been a member for some time I've never posted, but I do believe that I have the duty to thank every won who pledges money to this game and still decides to share it with us, and still not ignoring the small things such as calendars and update's images.
I do know the feeling of sharing things after putting effort into it (physical, emotional or monetary) to people who made no effort to gain it, so I believe that you anons deserve a huge thank you for your actions. I also believe that modders should be thanked heavily for saving us a lot of grinding time and actually enjoying the game.

I don't have much to say about Eric as he is not really a pain in the ass for me, I just use Ikaruga's mod which allows me to dominate the game as I want + I just re-load if I want to try a different path.
Thank you all one last time.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Reading so many posts calling Eric "the villain" or the "Antagonist" made me laugh.

I mean think about it, what is he doing that's so wrong? He's a good guy, Ann likes him a lot, and he's exactly what she needs. He buys gifts for her daughters, and spends time with them, maybe in a little beyond a fatherly fashion, but they are not related, and they're all consenting adults.

Try to think of this as "The story of Eric" for a new perspective. As for antagonist, Max is the one trying to bang his Mother, eww gross, and doing awful things to his own siblings. By comparison Eric is practically a saint. Eric is the hero of the story, for suggesting sending Max off to Military school. He's defending Ann and her daughters in that respect.

What's wrong with Max learning some discipline at boot camp, becoming a man. Horny as that little shit is, he might enjoy Military life. Not to imply that everyone in the military is gay, of course there are so exceptions. maybe it would open new doors for Max and give him some release. Not judging or saying military would make him gay, just that it would allow him to explore those avenues if he chose to do so. He did already talk about same sex relations, did he not? So maybe it's something that he's curious about.

Back to the original topic of the post. You, the player, are the villain of this story, not Eric. How are so many of you confused on this point? Playing Max as being a little shit, trying to cock-block Eric, wtf? Like a virgin beta, wanting all the girls to yourself. Crying, "I don't want her anymore" because she got another man's jizz in her mouth, or his cooties in her vagina. Srsly, yall need to grow up. IRL you aren't going to find your virgin, or if by a long shot you do, one day eventually she gonna come home with the cooties, that's just how life works.
Are you fucking serious, friend? "He's a good guy? He's exactly what Ann needs?" Look. I'm not going to glorify Max's desire for family incest, I won't say he's an unsung hero or no simple shit like that. But good guy, Eric? Fuck outta here with that.

This man, admittedly, wants to have sex with both of Ann's daughters. He will, regardless of the players choices/involvement work to "corrupt" both daughters and create a little harem or pleasure palace for himself. He actively manipulates a weak willed woman with "emotional trauma" for his advantage in controlling her family. If I was Max, had no desire for incest AT ALL, and Eric told me that, I'd shank that mf while he was sleeping. You have me all kinds of fucked up. "Good guy" *chuckles*

Max is a pervert. Sure. 100% Won't deny it. Ain't trying to change it. Vive la incest.

But just because Max is a perv doesn't mean Eric is a "saint" Fuck you mean? If Eric was only trying to bang the mom, you'd have an argument. But no friend, no, Eric wants it all.

You just don't like incest, which is fine, but because of that you turn a blind eye to obvious fuckery.

Eric ain't no fucking saint. His name isn't even "Eric" Is that a spoiler? Dudes a douche. Max is a perv. Neither are saints. Nevertheless: Team Max.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Are you fucking serious, friend? "He's a good guy? He's exactly what Ann needs?" Look. I'm not going to glorify Max's desire for family incest, I won't say he's an unsung hero or no simple shit like that. But good guy, Eric? Fuck outta here with that.

This man, admittedly, wants to have sex with both of Ann's daughters. He will, regardless of the players choices/involvement work to "corrupt" both daughters and create a little harem or pleasure palace for himself. He actively manipulates a weak willed woman with "emotional trauma" for his advantage in controlling her family. If I was Max, had no desire for incest AT ALL, and Eric told me that, I'd shank that mf while he was sleeping. You have me all kinds of fucked up. "Good guy" *chuckles*

Max is a pervert. Sure. 100% Won't deny it. Ain't trying to change it. Vive la incest.

But just because Max is a perv doesn't mean Eric is a "saint" Fuck you mean? If Eric was only trying to bang the mom, you'd have an argument. But no friend, no, Eric wants it all.

You just don't like incest, which is fine, but because of that you turn a blind eye to obvious fuckery.

Eric ain't no fucking saint. His name isn't even "Eric" Is that a spoiler? Dudes a douche. Max is a perv. Neither are saints. Nevertheless: Team Max.
Didn't mean to rustle your jimmies, this much. I simply pointed out the facts. You have a hard time accepting reality, and I can understand that. It's a game, why shouldn't Max simply be able to have his incest harem in peace, without having to share, obey laws, or comply with moral standards.
You're reaching pretty far assuming that I "don't like incest" therfor... My personal feelings about it (whatever floats your boat, as long as no one is getting hurt) are irrelevant. The majority of the population has an issue with incest. You claim Eric wants the same thing Max wants. I pointed out that Eric's desire is perfectly legal and acceptable, while for Max it is taboo. Regardless of my opinion, Eric isn't breaking any laws, or violating moral codes.

As for Ann, I think you must be very young to think that Eric is "taking advantage of her" Ann's character isn't all that uncommon in this world. I won't say she is normal, but she is not far removed fro a typical divorcee, or single mother who provides for her children.

Your emotional reply is just butthurt, because Eric gets all the girls. You and Eric have the same goals. Why can't you accept that and become best friends. Spit-roast your siter with him?

Reactions: ThorMcBalbo

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
i enjoy having eric in the game tbh it makes the game different usually games consist of you playing as eric or playing as max it is cool to be able to have both in the game and compete vs him for the right to have sex with who and what you want.

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017

The main problem is some of us can dis-associate with the MC , but some can't , they are and am Max!! The thing about games for me is I can safely explore all routes and see all the actions and consequences WITHOUT consequences in IRL. BB is fun for me because it promises to explore the different routes that u can choose almost like real instead of forcing you to a single path. I can see like "oh this shitz is what happen when I knowtow to Eric" Now i really want to be Eric . Hey what if I work with him instead and corrupt Lisa , Ann Alice? Whats the story then? Maybe I just that naughty in fantasy. Or maybe I want to be the sole Harem master and be the chosen one?
Notice that I never once address Ann , Lisa and Alice as my family.

To me its much better than a linear game that you cannot lose no matter what or the game forces u to a route like a story book.. try Ethan Legacy man.. , I am not proud to say I am a save junkie , but when I play that game , I didn't save at all ..

Some ppl are so into the character that they cannot even stand even an optional avoidable fictional villain route threatening their game family. I mean seriously man , not to break anyone dream, but Eric ain't real , but thousands of real ppl download BB and fap to Lisa, Ann and Alice. Consider that..
And being on the forum newly I have seen many anger and even threats made IRL over other forum-ers who say "They are ok with NTR(optional) scenes" in this and other games. Imagine someone cursing your whole family to be bombed by terrorists when you play terrorist side on CS .. no I am not joking. I think the moderators here had removed quite a number of this type of posts.
This ain't about incest or NTR I can assure you , if this game is about eric being the MC , alot of ppl will be wanting to kill Max , the whiny degenerate spineless son who is perverted and want to screw his own mum and sisters and cockblocking eric from screwing them on every turn of event.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Didn't mean to rustle your jimmies, this much. I simply pointed out the facts. You have a hard time accepting reality, and I can understand that. It's a game, why shouldn't Max simply be able to have his incest harem in peace, without having to share, obey laws, or comply with moral standards.
You're reaching pretty far assuming that I "don't like incest" therfor... My personal feelings about it (whatever floats your boat, as long as no one is getting hurt) are irrelevant. The majority of the population has an issue with incest. You claim Eric wants the same thing Max wants. I pointed out that Eric's desire is perfectly legal and acceptable, while for Max it is taboo. Regardless of my opinion, Eric isn't breaking any laws, or violating moral codes.

As for Ann, I think you must be very young to think that Eric is "taking advantage of her" Ann's character isn't all that uncommon in this world. I won't say she is normal, but she is not far removed fro a typical divorcee, or single mother who provides for her children.

Your emotional reply is just butthurt, because Eric gets all the girls. You and Eric have the same goals. Why can't you accept that and become best friends. Spit-roast your siter with him?

*Reads "Didn't mean to rustle your jimmies" and decides to pack a bowl*

BRB, this should be fun to read. I'll respond in a sec by editing this. Gotta set the mood tho, oh yeah.

Edit:

So, I like my jimmies ruffled, therefore we're all good friend!

That said, correct, this is a game. A game that was, and still is , advertised as a particular genre. One you clearly do not like: incest. But cool, let's move past that. Morally speaking, if we are to value women as we do men, infidelity isn't all that moral. Even less so when one is practicing infidelity with your partner's children. I can think of no modern culture on earth that would approve of a person having romantic relations with a mother and two daughters. Sure, it it's not exactly illegal for consenting adults, but it's not exactly morally refreshing either. Lets not leave out that Eric would have a threesome, maybe even foursome, with Ann and her two daughters if he could, which will probably happen on the Eric path. Which is STILL incest. Yucky, yucky incest.

Look. It's HIGHLY evident that you don't like incest and the mere idea of even fictional incest is so revolting to you that you're automatically antagonistic towards it to the point that you refuse to see it. Your personal feelings, are what your comment is all about. After all, you've stated not one fact so far, only a bunch of opinions. Which are, as opinions tend to be, based on your personal feelings ;)

Honestly, I never said Eric had to go. If we want to be thorough about shit, I've been "on the record" numerous times for saying that my problem with Eric isn't his presence, be the lack of Max's. Even tho he's the MC...

As far as Ann goes... You must have a very low opinion of women, missed some of the crucial aspect on Ann's past as you ignore some of the key personality traits of "Eric", or are just that obstinate to NOT see that Ann has some fucking issues.

I've already spoken on Eric, but wha? Come again? Split my sister with Eric? The fuck do you even mean?

Look. Again. I can't comment on Max's... personal preferences, but thinking as both a son and brother... Assuming I'm not trying to bang my family, if the dude that was banging my mom gave me a proposition to share my sister with him, while he's still banging my mom... problems. Do you not respect your mother? Love her? Do you not see the problem with having a women that's already emotionally unstable, going through a divorce and supposedly found the man of her dreams, have that man cheat on her with her daughter. That's not a problem to you? That's ok, everyday shit huh. Ok. Whatever you say buddy. I don't even need to attempt to plead a case for Max with reasoning like that.

You call me butthurt, but do you even see how you "sound?" I feel bad for any female in your family... I can shrug off incest IRL, I def ain't fucking my family, but do your opinions only translate to the game or nah?

Just to clarify so you don't hurt yourself, butthurt I ain't, but stoned I may be. So we can discuss the the makings of the universe for all I give a damn but... no matter what you say, it all comes off as very chauvinistic to me. Have you really looked at it from Ann's perspective? Or perhaps Eric's awesomeness leave you star struck? Maybe that military camp might suit you, eh, eh?

Last edited:

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017

LOl I love Eric fans that think this is Not a Incest game and a cuckold game .... lol ... Esp after .5 when Eric gone lol sorry to point this out ... But the game is not a "NTR" game its a Incest game ... hope u know where the games going ... and IF you pick to "help" Eric ... he will have to BE the Beta :D

JãoDoGaiz

May 27, 2017
LOl I love Eric fans that think this is Not a Incest game and a cuckold game .... lol ... Esp after .5 when Eric gone lol sorry to point this out ... But the game is not a "NTR" game its a Incest game ... hope u know where the games going ... and IF you pick to "help" Eric ... he will have to BE the Beta :D
Eric is an asshole, he doesn't even use his true name, he tries to bang his wife's daughters and do everything to take Max out of his way, not counting that his only qualities are his huge sums of money.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
yep But DS used him to corrupted them girls so u can get all the good stuff after words ... good bait and switch and Poor Eric fans are going to be trying to act alpha male on us ... that hate him because there going to cry lol when he is gone

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
You'd have to be really dim to not fully understand that this is an incest game 2 minutes into it.

As for cuckhold, I can see that happening if you're friends with Eric. He might let Ann enjoy your big cock, and get off watching you. If you think Eric is the bull, you're transferring too much of your own personality onto the PC.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
yep But DS used him to corrupted them girls so u can get all the good stuff after words ... good bait and switch and Poor Eric fans are going to be trying to act alpha male on us ... that hate him because there going to cry lol when he is gone
You better download a gamemaker, and start coding your own game if you want one with Eric gone. I don't see that happening ever. Ann is making far more money in her new position at work, thanks to Eric., and nothing motivates a woman more than money, especially when she believes she earns it herself, with a subconscious gratitude to Eric, she wouldn't even consider it a choice. Not to mention the anal sex Eric is slipping her a few times a week, she's a happy woman. Other women in your family have told you... "be happy for her"

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Eric is an asshole, he doesn't even use his true name, he tries to bang his wife's daughters and do everything to take Max out of his way, not counting that his only qualities are his huge sums of money.
aren't we the hypocrite... Max uses a fake name too, or is that acceptable for hime to be the "asshole"

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
You better download a gamemaker, and start coding your own game if you want one with Eric gone. I don't see that happening ever. Ann is making far more money in her new position at work, thanks to Eric., and nothing motivates a woman more than money, especially when she believes she earns it herself, with a subconscious gratitude to Eric, she wouldn't even consider it a choice. Not to mention the anal sex Eric is slipping her a few times a week, she's a happy woman. Other women in your family have told you... "be happy for her"

dont need to make the game ... i dont know if your trolling or you dont play the game ... Eric will be gone .5 2 ways to make him gone :D and 1 way he stays if "you want him to stay" you have the power ... something a alpha cant handle have fun with NO ERIC in game :D

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
aren't we the hypocrite... Max uses a fake name too, or is that acceptable for hime to be the "asshole"
Lmao. Max uses a fake name, on a chatroom, with Alice, also using a fake name; she probably also knows it's him and the whole "anonymous" thing makes it easier for her. Eric is using a fake name "irl". What Max is doing is no different that what you, I, and probably everybody else in this forum is doing; I'm pretty damn sure your govt name isn't polywog. If so, damn your parents were hip... or on something. But seriously, you can't compare the two.

Reactions: dartis

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Wow another loop about why Eric is a vilain but also useful.
Cyclic discution in this thread, be a part of the firsts, so i totally understand :)

Too bad friends you were not at the same time in the chatroom, it would save you a lot of time !

About the next version (0.5), TCMS will be our voice, via this closed thread, about the progression.
Be wise, last month site were in bad shape because people create a DDOS by refreshing the page each minute.

Don't come here each 30s, take a breath, the game will wait for you :)
We will try ("we" = @TCMS :)) to keep the first hours after the release without spoilers, but i can't promise anything.

Last month i spoiled before the release, bad move i think, because anyone could answer without the spoiler tag and destroy everything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And he will need a lot of love to that.

Keep in mind that we all have a life after F95, so even the modder / cracker / hacker can't be on the game as soon as f95 got it, last month we needed to wait a couple of days.

Have fun, be nice, have kindness with other. We're a community, each one is part of whole.

Ikaruga

PS :
Wanna wish all the moders/crackers good luck before the thread is closed. GOOD LUCK!!!
=> Thank you

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
dont need to make the game ... i dont know if your trolling or you dont play the game ... Eric will be gone .5 2 ways to make him gone :D and 1 way he stays if "you want him to stay" you have the power ... something a alpha cant handle have fun with NO ERIC in game :D
do you feel this same hatred towards yourself in other games, when your the playing the main character as Eric?

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Eric is the reason for this game's popularity. The game dev is certainly aware of this, and isn't going to cut off their income, by changing the game to please you beta players that want to suck mommy's tits all by yourself.

Just as it's TV namesake was a "reality" television show, this is a "reality" game. Have you even played the game or did you just use a save game, and mods. It should be obvious that Eric can do no wrong, in your mom's eyes, and all your attempts to undermine him will backfire on you. Even when you had evidence to show mom, it backfired on you.

Alphas have no problem with a threesome, or sharing sluts with their friends. beta boys are the clingy ones with watery eyes because the girl they jerk off to pictures of, "cheated on them"

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes