T

TMWSTW

It's hard to believe anyone thinks Eric is even decent, let alone a good guy.
Max may be a whiny bitch but for the most part his actions aren't too fucked up. Eric on the other hand is manipulating Ann's trauma (when she has no one else to lean on), forces her to do things she doesn't want to do (like letting Max watch) and then attempting to cheat on her with her young daughters (one of which is still in high school). There's also the nebulously menacing ID that makes you question who Eric really is and why he'd lie about his identity.

Max isn't very likable and pretty fucked up but Eric still far outshines him in creepiness and fucked-up-ness.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
From what I remember Eric even threatens to kill Max, to drown him in the pool. Even if it's an empty threat. It's still a threat. Couple that with the fake name and all the other stuff. Eric is not a good guy.

petedragon

May 4, 2017
If I had the time and inclination I could go through all the 141 pages and check how many times Eric is mentioned? Seems writing him into the game worked from Dark Silvers point of view. No matter how it all ends up it certainly is a good game now must go back my to cave and hibernate whilst I wait for the update

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I knew a guy like Eric, cept he was a short chubby mexican dude. Anyway, he was a predator, he would specifically target women who were widowed recently that had young daughters. The guy was a genius at work in the comm shop, very nice and likable but he also had a very dark and twisted side when it came to women. Guy would get into the good graces of the mom earn her trust and then molest children. Needless to say it was finally discovered that he was a sick pedo. An extensive search by CID found he had even been using dating sites and watching ********** at work. It was pretty devastating for everyone I worked with because none of us knew how awful the funny little guy from the commo shop really was.

That being said Eric is a predator, he latched onto a family and is trying to exert his control and encourage dear mom to kick her boy out so he can have his fun and when that dries up he will move on to another susceptible family. Max is your average horny kid, maybe not average because some of the shit he does is questionable but he is no rapey predator like something icstor would write. They are both wrong but Eric is far worse.

Crazy theory time! Eric is Max from the future and wants to prevent Max from going down the same path, so he sends him to military school so he won't become a shitbag.

Blob

May 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
New locations and clothes would be awesome. I was pretty sad when I couldnt go to the Club with Alice :FeelsBadMan:

However I would be careful with introducing too many new characters too quickly.
Imo giving more depth to already existing characters is more important than just introducing more and more new ones.

May 6, 2017
Eric isn't going anywhere the Eric path is Eric in control not max. If u want to be alpha go max path with no Eric. Only issue is which side will get more content per future version as DS split it up. Enjoy going beta path or alpha path guys u have the options now.

BitterDevil

Apr 6, 2017
Max literally RAPED his tied up aunt, and still you defend him. Eric doesn't rape anyone, the girls all want to sleep with Eric, because he's charming, and witty. Max is the one doing god-awful things, manipulating molesting and using his relatives.
He raped the aunt? You mean the same aunt who enjoyed watching him masturbate? Who masturbated with him? Who invited him to take pictures of her? Are you insane??? Or for you, the only real invitation to fuck is "fuck me!"?

ns332

May 14, 2017
Max literally RAPED his tied up aunt, and still you defend him. Eric doesn't rape anyone, the girls all want to sleep with Eric, because he's charming, and witty. Max is the one doing god-awful things, manipulating molesting and using his relatives.
If we look from that point, they both are doing awful things. And speaking about aunt, as for me, she wanted to be fucked by Max.

Altarin

May 21, 2017
you know if you choose not to untie her she rapes you, right? and even when you do rape her there she will thank you and tell you it took you long enough.
on the other hand if you go eric path and do nothing eric really rape her and she is upset about it. and only long after that Stockholm syndrom emerges and only after that she sais she likes it. So yeah after several playthrough i thing i can say Eric is a bad guy. and personally i would not be surprised if he is actually the one who raped Max mother in past

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Hehe, I'm not sure if you are trolling or if you really mean what you are saying.

But The whole Kira scene has 2 options. One being her take the initiativ, or the second Max does. Either way it ends up in an sexual act. It is not rape, just bondage and teasing. They have been flirting with each other for 2 or more weeks, and depending on your playthrough kissing each other and other stuff. Eric blackmails Kira to sex, now that is rape. But that is avoidable.

T

TMWSTW

Your "look at what she was wearing, she was asking for it", argument fails. "NO" means "NO"
Only a matter of time before Max will start drugging Lisa and plowing her little butthole while she sleeps.
Uh, you have the choice not to force yourself on her. Plus she places herself in that position to fuck/seduce you. Eric on the other hand blackmails her and outright rapes her via coercion.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Your "look at what she was wearing, she was asking for it", argument fails. "NO" means "NO"
Only a matter of time before Max will start drugging Lisa and plowing her little butthole while she sleeps.
That scene is of morning wood not fucking... Which is kinda obvious if you look at the size of his dick...

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes