lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Eric doesn't blackmail sis just to look at her boobies. He sensual massages that slut, whenever he wants and she likes it.
Max needs a role model like Eric.
But that is'nt a picture of current version, or ? Because i have'nt seen this picture in current game. Is it a picture of version 0.5 ?

hydro13

May 22, 2017
people take this game too seriously. Though I can kind of sympathize with the non-ntr lovers cause the about section on patreon doesn't mention Eric nor having to compete for the girls so no ntr tag and tries to pass itself off as another incest game. That's kind of misleading imo.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Eric doesn't blackmail sis just to look at her boobies. He sensual massages that slut, whenever he wants and she likes it.
Max needs a role model like Eric.
Actually Max can massage Alice way more times than Eric and she loves his massages Mother also loves Max massage and even says she cant wait. Eric's seductions are bootstrapped in the game he does not need to do anything but show up. He is easily bested by playing your family against him. Alice putting anti potency pills in Erics dinner is not an act of love.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Is there a way to label/name your saves

Hanzo's a playable hero in Overwatch with a douchey goatee/stache and similar face to Eric, and he's a bow sniper so I guess there's a personality associated with that insult.
click on the box then click in the area left of the word save. type in the label you want but avoid using L since it will change the language. I also add the save number So Mine would look like [ S4 EE nbf eromass] save 4 Eric Enemy no boyfriend erotic massage.

Reactions: jakhmonument

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
Your "look at what she was wearing, she was asking for it", argument fails. "NO" means "NO"
Only a matter of time before Max will start drugging Lisa and plowing her little butthole while she sleeps.

Did I miss anyone saying her dress was a justification? Just seen the "max has a choice" crowd and the "it was consensual bondage". Not in to bondage, myself, but surely even you are aware that the are such people? Would you put every such couple in jail as rapists? Besides are we really arguing morals and legalities of a fantasy. Shall we move on to arguing about who is worse John Wick or the Russian mob. I mean they killed his dog.

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
I must ask, who the cares if max or eric is the bad guy? Does that change anything? I'm confused how this was even brought up...
Mostly boredom, I doubt most of us really care, I don't. I care even less about who agrees or disagrees with me. Just killing time and associating with "OTTER" perverts.

ghibolu

May 1, 2017
It would have been nice to play as eric and then evrybody will shut up about eric and max and what they did hahaha (sry for bad english)

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
Lpl
That pic shows what a nice guy Eric is. Asking Max if he wants to DP Mom, even giving Max teh anal, this time.

Some of you see it as Eric manipulating a woman who suffered a trauma. But PTSD doesn't work like that. She isn't freaking out re-living the trauma, or suffering in any way, she loves every minute with Eric. She's "damaged goods" and needs what Eric is giving her.

If Max stole the wallet, he can Poogle the name and learn more about Victor's incredible story. Growing up in an orphanage, his Medal of Honor for special ops military service, and of course his successful career in the private sector. Then talk to Aunt Kira again, and get her to tell you, that Ann got pregnant when she was captive., and gave the baby up for adoption.

Ann won't mentally allow herself to hear the truth, until Eric wants her to. Max will always lose if he tries to expose Eric to Mom, her brain won't even acknowledge what Max says, or it causes her trauma for Max to talk about it.

Big brother Eric is home to stay. Start accepting it, and it will benefit everyone.
Lol

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Well time for the thread to be closed. It will open tomorrow morning at around 8am-9am CEST. If you have a download link in the meantime (The game might not even be released throughout this time period, but if it does...) then please pm me. Until then, just wait, and when the thread is open again, only topics with new information!

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes