TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I already got the link. You can stop sending me it :D (Huge thanks to all you anons who sent the link) Now we just wait :)

FYI, the crackers / modders are working (irl work). If nothing has changed then it can come out pretty soon depending of when they get a break :)

Edit: If they don't have said break, or can only do it when they leave work then not to worry because I'm almost 100% sure we will get it today up and running for you guys :)

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
If people want to know what it's like being a staff member this is it... You trying to keep everything in order while the rest mess with you. What a life... :FeelsBadMan:

TO all the users, give new info or don't post.

Last edited:

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I said I'd update you, and although I first wanted to wait for other things to be done I'll give you this progress update. If everything is good, then all we're missing is the mod (i.e it's cracked) :)

Emphasis on: If everything is good.

EDIT: to avoid confusion, the game will be released without the mod, the mod will be on a file separately, but for the mod to work the crack needs to work. So the way to test if everything is good is getting the mod to work :)

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
do we need wait for crack for mod or just use same as 0.4
Mod*:
MEGA | | | | MEDIAFIRE

*the mod is different. This time you go to the laptop to add money or stats (u choose)
^ Stats + money ^

Updated and better version of mod:
Ikaruga's mod. Atm it's still the same as 0.4 but it works.

Akram

Aug 26, 2016
Does the version .4 image decryptor work on new game or do I need a new one?
I'm asking cuz I have limited download and would rather download game and decrypt

Btw thanks for new game being uploaded so fast
U guys rock

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes