riexor

May 27, 2017
I'm having a bug at the part where:
After all the girls start tanning topless you can ask Alice for 50$ every time she smokes...
The problem though is that no money is added.

Anybody else noticed that?
Yeah it also removes any other options like the spankings, which kinda sucks.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Sorry guys, I can't find anything into the thread about my issue so I'm going to ask.

Entering game I can't see background graphics, nor text: every room is a flat-coloured square, only some icons are shown (locations, persons, menu). I also tried the older version, but I think is a techincal problem (I recently changed notebook) and I haven't a clue about how to solve it (yes, I've already tried compatiblity options). Did someone have the same issue?

Thank you.

R.
I play the game on windows 7 on my HP PC and 8.1 on my Dell PC and 8.1 on my Toshiba laptop with no problems. I think b4 checking your compatibility you should troubleshoot your video. I run all my computers a system setting, advanced properties, performance settings custom only showing thumbnails. No whistles and bells.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Lisa and Max look very alike and Alice and Mom look very alike. My guess would be that Max/Lisa take after the Dad appearance-wise.
Really? I feel like Lisa is very Asian looking when compared to Max who is very caucasian.

Reactions: balabasuu

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
Really? I feel like Lisa is very Asian looking when compared to Max who is very caucasian.
As an Asian, all I can say is, nope, Lisa definitely does not look like Asian :rolleyes:

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
I think if you read the dialogue you will find times when all the women have a thing for Max. Mom calls him dear at times from the start, she also gets flustered about his penis not in anger but desire. Alice says she treats him bad as a defense mechanism, When getting foot massage rubs his penis with her foot and saying at one option " if you weren't my brother". Lisa likes his penis but is terrified at the same time making her react a time in anger. DS, to me has made it clear that Max has something that all the women want. All this was happening in v3. We are now in v5 it is time for there desires to begin to manifest. Then again I could be full of shit.
i agree i guess the girls fell something for MC, and i really prefer this kind of game when you know maybe it takes a lot of time but in the end you'll get the girls above something like summersaga where the sister hates you and let you fuck her but still hate you

Reactions: Tease Me

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
getting rid of Eric seems to be the way to have all females for oneself.... but... there is a main catch... some interesting scenes won't be triggered if Eric is get rid too fast... better to play the game with the help of the prostata-pills.... much more fun to slow down him and get him recover sometimes... then give him him the pills again if too much females are on his side... in the meantime you can gain all skills, all females you want interesting in you... and so on...

but I have to agree... to get rid of him seems to be the logical step... from both sides...

first he tries to seduces mom to get rid of her and have the home for himself (with his hidden concubine)
second... to play with Lisa is a NOGO... mother has to her own history being raped as child/teenie... so get rid of him

Reactions: balabasuu

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
i agree i guess the girls fell something for MC, and i really prefer this kind of game when you know maybe it takes a lot of time but in the end you'll get the girls above something like summersaga where the sister hates you and let you fuck her but still hate you
I don't think the girls will ever hate Max, The moods show they are getting closer. Mother mood raises almost 100 when she jacks Max off. What she says in the shower and during private punishment show more desire than any time prior to v5. Both Lisa and Alice get wet when Max is with them in a sexual scene. Kate and Kira say so.

rey1605

Jun 3, 2017
Can someone upload a save file where:
1) Lisa is Max's girlfriend route
2) Kate's mom path to get rid of Eric
3) All opportunities maxed out

Thanks in advance!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
toolkitxx: That you are wise and smart I knew, but I did not know how much,(“I majored in engineering — it’s almost a badge of
pride to build something that looks awful.”)
now I know.
You're Great

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
Can someone upload a save file where:
1) Lisa is Max's girlfriend route
2) Kate's mom path to get rid of Eric
3) All opportunities maxed out

Thanks in advance!
This has everything, might be missing control opportunity, can't remember, got all content unlocked though.

EDIT: It's for the modded version.

Reactions: Goldfish
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes