May 14, 2017
When I open it still stays on the launching screen where it gives the warning with the button to choose which language you want and I don't know what else to do help

Bica1974

Jun 9, 2017
i want more of mom, so badly! She is so adorable. :) Sadly there isn't much more then the the two hj and the masturbation scene in the bathroom and i'm not going to watch her spending time with eric, kicked him out as soon as possible. So i hope in some future version i'm able to seduce mom and having sex with her. Dreaming... ;)

Reactions: Tease Me

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
i want more of mom, so badly! She is so adorable. :) Sadly there isn't much more then the the two hj and the masturbation scene in the bathroom and i'm not going to watch her spending time with eric, kicked him out as soon as possible. So i hope in some future version i'm able to seduce mom and having sex with her. Dreaming... ;)
To me the way she is acting she may be the first to accept Max completely out side of Kira. Her actions in the bedroom and bathroom show her as becoming very lusty, some times telling Max we should stop or that some one might find out. Get Max punished in private and read the dialogue if you doubt what I am saying. Maybe I am dreaming to but I really can't see any reason for DS to hold back at least blow jobs in next V.

Patan

May 28, 2017
To me the way she is acting she may be the first to accept Max completely out side of Kira. Her actions in the bedroom and bathroom show her as becoming very lusty, some times telling Max we should stop or that some one might find out. Get Max punished in private and read the dialogue if you doubt what I am saying. Maybe I am dreaming to but I really can't see any reason for DS to hold back at least blow jobs in next V.
You're talking about DS man he loves cock blocking us :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: balabasuu

Bica1974

Jun 9, 2017
Hahaha @Patan. Yes, I think so, but understandable for the sake of money making.

And yeah @Threetees, I hope for something like that. I fell in love with mom as soon as I saw her the first time, she is all I want. That she is very lusty with Max is my opinion too, she even hiddenly suggesting that he can fantasise about her, what I sure did in this bedroom scene. OMG!:)

And just delete Eric, I want to do all the things with mom from the start. :)

Reactions: Tease Me

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
I love mom in game, she so beautiful, anh i want to fuck her at next update :)
Come on... What's the point if you can have sex with her straight away. The point of having a game like this is the plot portraying the transformation of mom from rejection to an eager role to engage in sexual activity with her son. Why don't you just play a sex simulator and name a character "Mom" instead LMAO x'D

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Hahaha @Patan. Yes, I think so, but understandable for the sake of money making.

And yeah @Threetees, I hope for something like that. I fell in love with mom as soon as I saw her the first time, she is all I want. That she is very lusty with Max is my opinion too, she even hiddenly suggesting that he can fantasise about her, what I sure did in this bedroom scene. OMG!:)

And just delete Eric, I want to do all the things with mom from the start. :)
I forgot to mention that she say I hope your not fantasizing Then Go ahead and fantasize if you want LOLS

Antoninus_

May 23, 2017
I played this game in full war and cuckold routes when 0.4 version was realeased. I pushed as far as possible in FW with version 0.5 and because i hate play as a cuck, i didn't do the same with the second path. Am i missing something? Uniques events?

Imo this v0.5 is a "damage control" update. Not so bad, but it's obvious the game was suposed to turn around our relation with Eric, because now ingame days are empty. If i can fuck girls all day long, that's cool, but now 2 things can happen : game is fucked and will be finished soon, or DS have to creat a lot of news events and for 2 differents roads... and as everybody know, DS isn't an hard worker.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I just wanna point how how surprisingly good the anal scenes were done graphic-wise.
I'm used to seeing anal and penetrations in general done rather badly in 3D games.
So that was cool... :coldsweat:
Oh, I only wish DS would've put cum in the anal scenes.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ok I'm going to be honest, I think DS fucked up in the previous updates. I think eric shouldn't have been booted off and I think he should have stayed a lot longer. Let me explain.

Eric was supposed to be the challenge, you'd have to work for money to fight him off, you'd have to choose the correct choices, do tasks for mom and the sisters otherwise you'd get sent to the camp. That was all fine, that was great even. After one or two updates that would let more exploration by the user he would get a new part in the story where you'd have to do other activities to stop him from turning your family against you...

BUT!

DS fucked up on one part... he involved the sisters. Eric should have never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER have gotten with the sisters or the aunt. He should have stayed with mom and have his relation with her. You could then either choose to get on his good side and he would help you get your mom / your sisters by doing favors for him (that could have been a lot of things, like take fault for something he did, give him money because he needed it, do more chores so mom is happier, whatever) or you could tell him to fuck off and you would continue to try to get your mom and your sisters while he tried to influence them (not by doing sexual stuff with them, but by giving them items, talking to them, giving them money etc).

This would have been the route DS should have taken and then when finally an update came around to get rid of him another challenge would surface like mom is totally pissed at you because she lost her job and you would have to get on her good side.

That's my view of eric and DS in the last few updates after reading so much shit about eric.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Ok I'm going to be honest, I think DS fucked up in the previous updates. I think eric shouldn't have been booted off and I think he should have stayed a lot longer. Let me explain.

Eric was supposed to be the challenge, you'd have to work for money to fight him off, you'd have to choose the correct choices, do tasks for mom and the sisters otherwise you'd get sent to the camp. That was all fine, that was great even. After one or two updates that would let more exploration by the user he would get a new part in the story where you'd have to do other activities to stop him from turning your family against you...

BUT!

DS fucked up on one part... he involved the sisters. Eric should have never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER have gotten with the sisters or the aunt. He should have stayed with mom and have his relation with her. You could then either choose to get on his good side and he would help you get your mom / your sisters by doing favors for him (that could have been a lot of things, like take fault for something he did, give him money because he needed it, do more chores so mom is happier, whatever) or you could tell him to fuck off and you would continue to try to get your mom and your sisters while he tried to influence them (not by doing sexual stuff with them, but by giving them items, talking to them, giving them money etc).

This would have been the route DS should have taken and then when finally an update came around to get rid of him another challenge would surface like mom is totally pissed at you because she lost her job and you would have to get on her good side.

That's my view of eric and DS in the last few updates after reading so much shit about eric.
I totally agree. I have saves for every line...friends or enemies....getting rid of him and blackmailing him with the info.
I like the last one the best.

but in saying that, we don't know for sure if getting rid of him (either way) might lead to complications in the future. We don't know who he was on the phone with and if that person will make an appearance. And Kate's mom has something on us now. There are many scenarios that could pop up by getting rid of him that could make the game tough.

Reactions: balabasuu
T

TMWSTW

I do agree that they made Eric too bad. If he was just fucking your Mom and trash talking you while you both play CoD 1v1 then he could've been kept around for a while but by having Eric be super fucked up DS alienated everyone except those who are super crazy about NTR. I think it was around the time when Eric threatened to kill you that I realized DS went way too far with his character.

D

Deleted member 22113

Agree with TCMS but i also think Eric going after the sisters could have been a nice addition but should have been an alternate route based on dialogue choices with him like the olivia route, something like a slightly altered one based on friend or enemy status that we could have chosen. The biggest fuck up is getting too far ahead and not fleshing out the options that already existed. Honeslty despite how much i hate eric i was kind of looking forward to their being updates to the friend route and seeing what was going on behind all those closed doors. Right as it all started to get good in v3 it just all crashed and burned. Also get rid of the damn military camp bad end it ruins the game.

Reactions: summerjo

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Agree with TCMS but i also think Eric going after the sisters could have been a nice addition but should have been an alternate route based on dialogue choices with him like the olivia route, something like a slightly altered one based on friend or enemy status that we could have chosen. The biggest fuck up is getting too far ahead and not fleshing out the options that already existed. Honeslty despite how much i hate eric i was kind of looking forward to their being updates to the friend route and seeing what was going on behind all those closed doors. Right as it all started to get good in v3 it just all crashed and burned. Also get rid of the damn military camp bad end it ruins the game.
Have been always curious bout the "teaching" sessions with Lisa, Mom and Eric. Was it action, just talk, or having her watch Eric and Mom.

Bica1974

Jun 9, 2017
I'm perfectly fine with the thought that some players like the "Eric" guy. The reason why he was invented in the first place for this game should be perfectly clear to anyone else.

But, for my kind of fun playing such a game, I didn't need and I didn't want some "Eric" type to spice up the story or things like that.
For me, he was just a big annoyance from the beginning, I want to seduce mom in the course of the game to be with me, I just hated the game for throwing this "mom+eric" scenes at me from the start, without any story driven choices to avoid Eric gets mom at the beginning.

I want to play for my pleasure, not for getting in bad mood. The game doesn't let me decide if I want to have this Eric dude or not, I just get rid of him per modcheat, and the game was so more pleasant.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes