riexor

May 27, 2017
I personally think DS is a closet NTR fan, wanted to make a game with NTR, but knew that the current adult-gaming community wasn't really into it. Incest, however, is big right now. So he made an "incest" game with NTR elements without actually labeling *anywhere* that it has NTR in it.
Pretty much. I mean Ann accepts this guy into her life with seemingly zero hesitation and accepts a marriage proposal within like two weeks. Who does that? Don't get me wrong there are ton of people out there and I'm sure there are some that might, but most single mothers I have ever known are far more protective of their kids that this indicates. Not to mention she takes his word on everything. My favorite thing about that is that everyone seems to think it's a good idea. Couple that with the fact there are no options for Max to get a job, which still boggles my fucking mind. All of this says to me this whole game was NTR from the get go.

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
Kate explains why Ann is very submissive to Eric and commanding towered Max. Its still dumb how I can't convince her at all with stats check or photo or anything else but there is somewhat of an explanation of her character.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Ok I'm going to be honest, I think DS fucked up in the previous updates. I think eric shouldn't have been booted off and I think he should have stayed a lot longer. Let me explain.

Eric was supposed to be the challenge, you'd have to work for money to fight him off, you'd have to choose the correct choices, do tasks for mom and the sisters otherwise you'd get sent to the camp. That was all fine, that was great even. After one or two updates that would let more exploration by the user he would get a new part in the story where you'd have to do other activities to stop him from turning your family against you...

BUT!

DS fucked up on one part... he involved the sisters. Eric should have never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER have gotten with the sisters or the aunt. He should have stayed with mom and have his relation with her. You could then either choose to get on his good side and he would help you get your mom / your sisters by doing favors for him (that could have been a lot of things, like take fault for something he did, give him money because he needed it, do more chores so mom is happier, whatever) or you could tell him to fuck off and you would continue to try to get your mom and your sisters while he tried to influence them (not by doing sexual stuff with them, but by giving them items, talking to them, giving them money etc).

This would have been the route DS should have taken and then when finally an update came around to get rid of him another challenge would surface like mom is totally pissed at you because she lost her job and you would have to get on her good side.

That's my view of eric and DS in the last few updates after reading so much shit about eric.
Some are so obsessed with Eric that I'm surprised ... - Are you in love with Eric?
You do not have a fantasy, why do you need Eric?
Dark Silver can make the event "Max went to school" - where you solve problems: hooligans beat Max or how to fuck Lisa in the women's locker room of the school and much more!
Send Max and Lisa to the restaurant! Make a scene that some Lisa's students saw Lisa and Max during the kiss ...
Create an event "Katya stole Alice" - this is a detective story, we buy a car and pursue Katya. After saving Alice, kill and bury Katya near the grave of Eric!
Start working in the company of Ani, and then fuck her there!
You have no imagination ... But this will not change the fact that Eric's corpse in the forest feeds worms!
Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric. "I'm already tired of this name ... Eric is dead ... You need to cry in silence!"

Bica1974

Jun 9, 2017
Pretty much. I mean Ann accepts this guy into her life with seemingly zero hesitation and accepts a marriage proposal within like two weeks. Who does that? Don't get me wrong there are ton of people out there and I'm sure there are some that might, but most single mothers I have ever known are far more protective of their kids that this indicates. Not to mention she takes his word on everything. My favorite thing about that is that everyone seems to think it's a good idea. Couple that with the fact there are no options for Max to get a job, which still boggles my fucking mind. All of this says to me this whole game was NTR from the get go.
This sums it up pretty much. I did have to google the meaning of NTR, never heard of that before, but yeah, this seems the primary theme of the game. To be honest, this leaves me a little sad, cause the 3D Models of Mom (yeah i'm in love) and all the other girls are just my thing, sure the sex scenes are a little blant, almost no powerfull cumshot visibile, not much kissing, foreplay and so on (other games do this much better imho), but... yeah, Mom just got me guys.

Anyway, as always, at least I've learned something^^.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
Why do you even hate Eric?
Thinking about it, you just wants to become Eric.
Why?
Because the ultimate goal of this game is to have sex with all women in the house.
Conclusion: You want to become Eric. But you don't want to share the sex with Eric. So you get rid of Eric. And you becomes the ultimate Eric.
Enough Eric? LOLx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

kgh385

Jun 7, 2017
Anybody know how to get past the part where you practice the blowjobs by faking homework? I've done it 3 times and then it just stopped and never continued, nothing else is progressing either.

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
You need to get your respect with lisa back :) aka make her get naked slaps 3 times or so :)

Hollow

Apr 5, 2017
Why?
Because the ultimate goal of this game is to have sex with all women in the house.
Conclusion: You want to become Eric. But you don't want to share the sex with Eric. So you get rid of Eric. And you becomes the ultimate Eric.

nice one
and 100 % true

Bica1974

Jun 9, 2017
Why?
Right and - to add something Eric related - It doesn't even need an Eric to be in Eric's place.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
From time to time Max only peeped until Eric appeared. Max did not have the desire to fuck all the women in the family. Eric can only be resisted with the help of Eric's methods, otherwise in the camp! An armed man against an armed man, Eric vs. Eric! This is all logical.
Who saw the picture of Eric on the cover of the game? I did not see ... I saw only the family of Max and even without Kira!

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
Why?
Yes! Honestly, if the game was already finished and you could play the progression from Max as he is now to the Eric-like Max I'm sure we'll see by the end, all this Eric hate wouldn't exist. And that's coming from a guy who hates Eric.

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
Guys, its a fucking game with hot girls. The game loses significantly on story since get ride of eric but who cares, its time to harvest pussies. I hope for mom and alice scenes.

riexor

May 27, 2017
Why?
Basically, but with less blackmail and rape.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Not sure about this. Eric was stagnant I don't care what his fans say. You could buy anti potency pills to keep him from mom. Both sacrifice paths were a joke like the Eric mentor Lisa path. If we cant see whats going on with Alice or Lisa then what is the good of following that rout. So he can fucking rape Alice when she is drunk again behind door that cant be opened. As far as the Kira path it was a joke. Black mail Anne's sister and fuck her in the living room. Holey Fuck what kind of idiot would do that. I use have a saying Never Shit in Your Kitchen. If Max was able to play his webcams against Eric he would have been gone early, but that would have gotten Anne fired.

Mother getting fired why and by who. Eric cant do now. If anything she should get a promotion take her original supervisors spot while Fat and Bald is promoted to Eric's position. The company just lost one marketing person so they should fire his subordinate.

New Villain could be Kate's mom. She could blackmail the family for money or sexual opportunities. Max's problems don't have to die with Eric.
I think people are misunderstanding what I said... I said I wanted Eric to stay if he was in the scenario I described. Since he isn't I'm glad he's gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: balabasuu

Antoninus_

May 23, 2017
(...)
Not really. I hate him because (until v0.5) it's like playing an online video game against a guy with aimbot and God mode.
You can try everything and you re never able to hurt him and i don't speak about kill him... He is like a fcuking cheater.
I don't want to be him, i want to be able to legitimately beat him (and don't "kickban" him like in v0.5).

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes