koma

Dec 7, 2016
And more pictures (then one) and action by voyeur and peoples involved in sex scene are always welcome.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
To save myself from replaying over and over again in future updates i am putting off getting rid of Eric (since there are 3 ways to do it). I have the wallet opportunity going on right now and i'll keep postponing it by giving him $300 until I get close enough to Kate where i'll be able to get rid of Eric with Kate's mom path.
I'll make a save right before i make my decision on how to get rid of Eric so i can revisit this save & see how it will affect what scenes i'll get.
I was also trying to postpone Olivia or Lisa girlfriend path with getting rid of Eric but i messed up & choose Lisa girlfriend path. So now here it will be
Save = on Lisa girlfriend path-3 ways to get rid of Eric

Can someone please confirm = Does it matter if you have Lisa girlfriend or Olivia path to determine how you can get rid of Eric or can you get rid of Eric any of the 3 ways regardless of what path you are on.
1. by Kate's mom
2. Wallet opportunity - Blackmail Eric & keep him for future updates to use
3. Wallet opportunity - Contact people so you never hear from Eric again.

Sorry if i kinda droned on.

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
We will vote "I like Eric / I do not like Eric"?
I think that 70% happily killed Eric or put him in the slavery of Katie's mother!
[citation needed] but even if people do hate Eric, it's DS's game. Asking a developer to modify their vision because people who don't even pay for the game aren't happy is preposterous. However, I agree Eric in this state is stupid - either have him in the game in a balanced/skippable scene state or don't have him in the game at all, this half in half out approach makes the game feel rushed doesn't please the NTR crowd or the non-NTR crowd.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
LOL Judging from the posts since the release of 0.5, there are four kinds of people:
1. Those who value plot development more than the actual sex scenes
2. Those who value sex scenes more and doesn't care about the plot
3. Those who hate Eric so much that they want to get rid of him and become Eric themselves
4. Those who welcome the idea of having Eric in household as a challenge but thinks the mechanics of him is too OP
WTF Do you think there are only 4??? How about us that want a plot and obstacles but would also like to see some sex scenes. Or how about those who think the game should follow the overview. I wanted Eric beatable, not because I wanted to be him I wanted more sexual content. Fuck it is v5 and we finally see Anne's tits not a side view but all most full frontal. Really you think it should take that long to show some sexual content. I personally think Eric should go because he holds the game up. Show me one scene of Eric with Lisa. We have 4 pics of Eric with Kira. A few Eric massaging Alice were add, and although he was fucking her there was no picture content. So many don't want to see Max with Anne for one taboo or another. but want to see a 35+ yo Man with a high school girl. How many people who write in this thread are Patrons of DS. How many down loaded v3 here and thought the game was an NTR and not an Incest game. Read all of the post b4 making such a narrow judgement of us.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Did you even read the post I quoted? Realism in that this isn't another game where the MC talks to their mother once and has sex with her or the MC has a massive dick so he has sex with everyone, this game actually has some form of challenge.
I have no problem with delay but enough is enough I never said I wanted Max to fuck any one especially Anne however he should not have been relegated to be nothing but a watcher. I got a reply on the sandsoflust page when I asked why the game was Big Brother? I was told it was because of the tv show and Max's Dick. As for a challenge are you thinking he can have sex in V.9/10 or maybe not at all since they are all his family and that is just to weird.

I do not see this game as challenging at all unless you consider endless grinding a challeng.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
That there should be a way to get rid of Eric through the gameplay seemed to me to be a logical part of the story of the game. What I don't like about this last update is that it was like a whimper and not bang. Eric was revealed to be a regular con-man which made the Mom seem like a total airhead. As a sidenote that doesn't seem to fit with him being her boss, as it would then be a con-man with a regular job.

In the first versions of the game it was hinted that he was some kind of mind controller, maybe through hypnosis, drugs or mystical powers. Which would be an interesting thing to figure out throughout the game.

I assumed that Max would learn how Eric did it through the story and use it against him. And pick up some tricks in the process. But the whole story is now just mundane and not satisfying in my view.

Reactions: idontu

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Having played this game, and skimmed through the rather boisterous discussion surrounding it, I'd like to offer a few thoughts (and get this 3 post rule out of the way... a bit hard for a habitual lurker, lol!).

First off, kudos to whoever managed to extract this off of his server for offline play. I only played the 0.5 version of this game. When it comes to DarkSilver games, Glamour was more my jam (since it had a lot more girl-girl, my preferred kink), and I was quietly resentful that this game took priority over it. But, now that he has indicated that a new Glamour is coming and will be based off of the look and mechanics of Big Brother, while retaining its old story, I decided to give this one a try just to get used to it.

The first thing I realized is that I did not like the protagonist. He looks like a whiny little bitch who won't get a job and spends all his time perving on his mom and sisters. At least the horny female protagonist of Glamour is trying to do something with her life while seducing her pretty classmates. That said, I rarely enjoy playing male protagonists, so I may have a bias.

However, this problem was resolved because, while I didn't like the little baby-faced idiot I was playing, his chief nemesis was even more loathsome. Max may be a little bitch, but Eric is the embodiment of everything I hated about male POV characters in adult games. Eric is like a douchebag grown-up Max with all the cheat codes, and spends all his time click-fucking all the girls in the game. I totally understand the Eric hatred. I hated him too. There's only room for one bog-standard male adult game protagonist in this town, and it had better be the one I'm forced to play as.

However, the concerns regarding the dip in story development and game challenge after Eric disappears (I hope those mob guys caught him and severed all his limbs) are legitimate. Getting the sex scenes felt moot and academic once he was gone. That said, based on what I've played so far, with a little imagination you can create tension, competition and challenge without relying on something like Eric.

First, the protagonist must have the room to "lose" well. One of the biggest problems with Eric is that losing to him meant an unpleasant game-over that left a bad taste in your mouth. Therefore, every decision regarding him is made with the single-minded purpose of getting him out of the game. He is not a character, he is a hated obstacle. But if "losing" meant you merely don't get to fuck this girl (but watch somebody you don't hate with the passion of a thousand burning suns do it instead), then there is more room for adventurous decision-making, and in turn, better conflicts and storytelling.

There are already seeds for that competition in the game. For example, Max shouldn't be able to join in on Kate and Alice so easily. Kate should be his competition. This allows room for more convincing character development for Alice (who really should just be made bisexual... the explanation for her sleeping with Kate is very unconvincing. Would a straight guy rescued from a fire develop a thing for firemen?). This also gives Max a competitor the player won't feel compelled to kick in the face. If Max wins, he gets to sleep with Alice wherever he wants, and if he's feeling generous, allow Kate to join in on occasion (or not). If Kate wins, she takes Alice away and you only get to see them fuck on webcam, or spy on them with a telescope (I think there's one game that uses this mechanic, lol!).

The Lisa-Alex story arc is not so bad, mainly because Alex feels more human than Eric. It makes sense that if you go for Olivia, Lisa is closed off from you because she gets Alex. But, if you want to go back to Lisa, then you have to win her back from Alex. There, you're creating a challenge to make the sex scenes with Lisa more meaningful. And she is cute as a button. Probably my favorite render.

These are just examples of what can be done. Ultimately, the game has a lot of potential, and I admire the amount of time and effort that went into it, even if some of that time and effort went into creating the misbegotten Eric. This is an exhibition of all of DarkSilver's substantial creative growth. I'm glad he no longer needs Google Image Search to supply his visuals. I can't wait to see if Glamour looks this good.

Last edited:

enokard

Apr 25, 2017

KenjiDoragon a dit:
@TCMS nice tits XD

Thanks. Trying to see if I can star as a character in BB.
Sure, you can.
You have already blackmailed Mom to have the pool only for you on the 0.6.
And Max must be cleaned it every day.

Last edited:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
How about us that want a plot and obstacles but would also like to see some sex scenes.

Fuck it is v5 and we finally see Anne's tits not a side view but all most full frontal. Really you think it should take that long to show some sexual content.

I personally think Eric should go because he holds the game up.
1. If you want plot, obstacles, and sex scenes, then you definitely have to be patient because sex scenes are the reward for beating the obstacles which were created due to the plot.

2. This showed you lack of patience to accommodate what you wanted. Ann's scenes should take even longer to unlock/show because she is the mother and the one that is most against the incest angle constantly saying how wrong it is and how she shouldn't be doing it. Logically, once there's a Max-Ann sex scene, then the game is pretty much over because there's nobody else to conquer.

3. I'm not sure why Eric holds the game up. His role in the game is basically down to "Eric's influence" stat which is mechanics for game-over (if you're really bad at playing the game) but should never even get close to that because it's easy to let Ann's at 100% while everyone else at 0% just by being nice to them. Everything he did in the game was counter-able by the player (e.g.: taking photo of him to get Lisa's sex-ed back, and "Wallet" opportunity to get him off Kira and Alice) with the exception of Eric-Ann's relationship which is ... well you guessed it, part of the basic plot of the game. So how did Eric hold up the game? It doesn't make sense at all.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
***BREAKING NEWS***
666Techno.jpg

As I've mentioned before, 0.5 was kind of experimental. I made two polls for $40+ patrons and results are: 65% for skills and 69% for shorter, but "forkier" dialogs. So, basically, The way everything worked in 0.2-0.4.
To be honest, I'm very happy with the results. I was afraid majority wants just another casual game with nothing but series of slides and some text. A lot of people care about gameplay as much as I. So, in another words, we're going back!

I plan to have a couple more polls for $40+ patrons this month. In the future I want to improve the bonuses for $20+ and $40+ patrons. I'll tell more in due time.

P.S. Majority of bugs you sent me is already fixed for 0.6.

As I've mentioned before, 0.5 was kind of experimental. I made two polls for $40+ patrons and results are: 65% for skills and 69% for shorter, but "forkier" dialogs. So, basically, The way everything worked in 0.2-0.4.
To be honest, I'm very happy with the results. I was afraid majority wants just another casual game with nothing but series of slides and some text. A lot of people care about gameplay as much as I. So, in another words, we're going back!

I plan to have a couple more polls for $40+ patrons this month. In the future I want to improve the bonuses for $20+ and $40+ patrons. I'll tell more in due time.

P.S. Majority of bugs you sent me is already fixed for 0.6.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
aw man, alex is the new eric lol. for how detailed their faces are, he doesn't seem to care much about the details to the back and sides of the body.

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
Actually Alex COULD be the new Eric, but only if you go that route, but the REAL Eric was shoved down your throat whether you liked it or not.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
good, v0.5 was really lacking cause he wanted please the whining babies, now i hope he will get back on track and produce a game (where you have to play to win) and not a comixxx

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
Oh god.... People are going to whine about Alex now..... May god help us all.... :coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat:

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
We have learned in 5 what Eric's real motive is and it is not to marry mom and fuck all the women. It is to do that and dispose of you all. My favorite save is called Eric Eunuch where I keep Eric away from the other women so he only has mom to do with what he will, then feed him anti potency pills so he cant. I have saved most options in this game so to say I just want a click and fuck game is stupid. I like Max progression with mom, as it is a seduction of Mom. I wish he was able to seduce the others but basically he is sort of pushed into situations by Kate and Kira. I see a bad ending where Max wakes up and the police are in the house with Eric and his wife, Mom is dead or kidnapped Lisa is brainwashed And begs the police to let her stay with Eric and his wife. Alice runs off with Kate, and Kira is arrested for child endangerment. Eric wins you are thrown out of the house. The final scene is Lisa sucking Eric's cock while his wife fucks her with a strap on. Or the Olivia path here Lisa move to Olivia's house and the both fuck Alex.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes