Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
i am afraid with all those routes and options (eric or no eric, lisa or olivia, eric dead or slaved) every new version will contain so little updates for every path, or he will develop 1 or 2 paths per version

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Think that was the earlier poster's point as well. To many stories advancing at once and a new character in every update since #2 or so... kira, Olivia, kate, alex and kate's mom.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
If DS was smarter he'd make sex scene renders that could be used for more than one route instead of making really specialized ones that can only be used in one specific context.
Hmm I would of said he reused to many. I still go off on the money, time and resources tear. So I will save all of you the pain of reading them again.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
i am afraid with all those routes and options (eric or no eric, lisa or olivia, eric dead or slaved) every new version will contain so little updates for every path, or he will develop 1 or 2 paths per version
Personally I would prefer development of 2 paths per version and some devlopement of random interactions / events.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I know I am not alone in wishing the MC could do soething or go somewhere. So mamy things we eant, hopefully he gets on a good path and stays there

Reactions: balabasuu

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
aw man, alex is the new eric lol. for how detailed their faces are, he doesn't seem to care much about the details to the back and sides of the body.
Indeed, i found this so bla...Not ugly but pretty generic and unesthetic. Sorry can't find the right english term it's "fade" (in french)

Edit: insipid, bland

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
If someone start this game now, and came here for any tips, the guy or girl, you can believe me, they can in little time stay "Crazy", and follow all the paths in only one. He or Her can kill Eric an go further in the game playing with him. Can ask Olivia stay out of house, and Sleep with her, Ann, Lisa everybody together. And all only because everybody here really know how fight for yours rights.Heh,Heh... This game always worth my Day.

Reactions: Vibescu

riexor

May 27, 2017
Aside from her arrival and breakfast you never see them together. Wonder what this will be about, or if it's just more variety to weekend 'interactions'

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Aside from her arrival and breakfast you never see them together. Wonder what this will be about, or if it's just more variety to weekend 'interactions'
Most likely it is connected to "the cunning plan" stuff. But I hope it is interaction between the sisters with dialogue and events, not just a picture like the weekend stuff that already exists. They have had almost zero onscreen interaction since her arrival, only during breakfast I i remember correctly. Lisa had very little interaction with Alice as well, would be nice with more of that also.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I hope "Forkier dialogue" doesn't mean "more and more time wasted on click-skipping repeatable events while grinding" o_O
It probably will...much as I liked the renders its gotten old seeing Alice's tits every time I massage her while sunbathing.

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Tbh thats was pretty much my concern too .. esp with the premature booting of Eric in 0.5. Wait before I got flame or attacked for supporting Eric. Lend me your ears....

I am a sucker for content , the optional booting of Eric means more content for me actually , however Eric is a main character in BB undeniable , he got interactions not only with Ann but Alice, Lisa, Kira (and kate/kate mom interested in him too??) and not to mention , many confrontation with Max.
What I am more worried is the non eric path is just a path simply without Eric + generic opportunites like Boyfriend , Olivia , Spider , Blog.. anything that can proceed on with/without Eric.

A family path without Eric and with Eric is not a branching , but rather a vast difference and change. Now the creator must create an worthy alternate reality path for no Eric , e.g with Ann not working , Max use his financial power to become man of the house main route , whatever the story this route must be able to contrast with Eric route with enough new opportunities with all the rest of the family to compensate for the loss of Eric. (remember u can fight/work with/lose to eric , each with its content).Opportunities that can only arises without Eric. Or else choosing non Eric path is just a simple loss of playable content and waste of time.

Hence , this mean 2 main different family environment opportunities and with kate/mom , now alex and olivia thrown in the mix (i pretty sure Olivia path gonna have alot more branching judging by the responses >.< ) and other generic opportunities ... I really can't see how DS gonna pull this off with the pace he going each version. I really wanna see him succeed , If he can , I be in for a treat with so much content.. I just hope he don't give up on BB have a mental break down and hide in some Caribbean island..

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
A family path without Eric and with Eric is not a branching , but rather a vast difference and change. Now the creator must create an worthy alternate reality path for no Eric , e.g with Ann not working , Max use his financial power to become man of the house main route , whatever the story this route must be able to contrast with Eric route with enough new opportunities with all the rest of the family to compensate for the loss of Eric.
If I were the creator, I'd take it as an opportunity. Eric strikes me as a crutch to create conflict, and a bad one at that considering both the reaction to him and the fact that he's mainly developed (to put it generously) into the worst possible caricature of every male protagonist in adult games ever. In terms of competition, there is now room to develop Kate and Alex as potentially compelling (and less face-punchingly aggravating) competition. There is more justification now for expanding the game beyond the seven rooms of the house, as Max must do more to earn his keep, although the implication is that the mom still has her job.

If DarkSilver seizes the opportunity, losing Eric may be the best thing to happen to the game's story.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes