Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
The idea of using Anne's job loss as an opening to strengthen the bond between her and Max is really great. It could open the door for awesome corruption.

I wonder at the options... Perhaps she'll join Kira's job? :rolleyes: Maybe she'll join Alice's "blog"? :heartcoveredeyes:
And I really can't wait for when DS finally adds the ability to actually use the goddamn cameras! UGH.

Reactions: balabasuu

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
On the road "forget Alex" I gave Liza 1000 dollars, but I did not see that she bought something. She bought herself a blue pill for 1000 dollars? She decided to die from an overdose?
I need to buy jewelry, and then wait for Lisa next to the pawnshop!

Reactions: Tease Me

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
On the road "forget Alex" I gave Liza 1000 dollars, but I did not see that she bought something. She bought herself a blue pill for 1000 dollars? She decided to die from an overdose?
Lisa is a Closet Whore no doubt about it.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
What are you even talking about? What blue pill? What overdose? What jewelry? The more I read your post, the more I feel like you're either always high on drugs, or this is an expert trolling exercise, or a mix of the two. I'm really confused.

A family path without Eric and with Eric is not a branching , but rather a vast difference and change. Now the creator must create an worthy alternate reality path for no Eric , e.g with Ann not working , Max use his financial power to become man of the house main route , whatever the story this route must be able to contrast with Eric route with enough new opportunities with all the rest of the family to compensate for the loss of Eric. (remember u can fight/work with/lose to eric , each with its content).Opportunities that can only arises without Eric. Or else choosing non Eric path is just a simple loss of playable content and waste of time.

I really can't see how DS gonna pull this off with the pace he going each version. I really wanna see him succeed , If he can , I be in for a treat with so much content..
Do correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know, there is no deadline for the completion of the game. That means DS can make it as short or long as he wants to. As long as people keep paying the money, and DS not losing motivation, then the game should still be completed one way or another.

However, branches are definitely extra problematic when a new version is supposed to be out every month because there is only so much that can be done within that time frame. This means there will be branches that are ignored for multiple versions as it is impossible to create progress for all the branches within a single month. This is even more worrying because there seem to be more and more branches being offered in the game. At the beginning, it was simply Lisa with the Boyfriend or Olivia route. Now we have Eric or no-Eric route, as well as potentially Kate's mom's future content if we went that route for getting rid of Eric. So there are more and more content that would be locked behind certain route.

IMO, this is not a good thing when it comes to patreon-based game because it would spread out the new content, and people would be more upset that their chosen route would get less and less new content. This is made even worse because people would want equal amount of content for each route. While I understand why, sometimes people should realize that certain route should be shorter than another. For example, I think Lisa's boyfriend path should finish soon (we have anal now, next update for that route should result in sex and finish the route) while Olivia's path should continue further (we have Alex/Olivia breaking up now, next update should be Lisa-Alex and Max-Olivia coupling and their shenanigans, then another update for conflict with Alex, then last update should finish off with two different endings, one where they patch things up and continue as two different couples, the other where we get rid of Alex). If this unequal length for branches can be implemented, then it would be more realistic to offer more branches in the game because new branches only exist after older branches got finished off.

Which way will DS go? I have no idea.

Reactions: r3nown

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
What are you even talking about? What blue pill? What overdose? What jewelry? The more I read your post, the more I feel like you're either always high on drugs, or this is an expert trolling exercise, or a mix of the two. I'm really confused.
In the path no BF Max gives Lisa 1000 to be her BF. What does she do with the money buy drugs????
In the path Fight for BF Max gives Lisa about 2500 worth of jewelry. What does she do with it. Pawn it???

Balabsuu is being sarcastic

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
The idea of using Anne's job loss as an opening to strengthen the bond between her and Max is really great. It could open the door for awesome corruption.

I wonder at the options... Perhaps she'll join Kira's job? :rolleyes: Maybe she'll join Alice's "blog"? :heartcoveredeyes:
And I really can't wait for when DS finally adds the ability to actually use the goddamn cameras! UGH.
I also like the idea of them getting closer and what that come out of it. With Max now have to step up to make money. But I do hope she does not join Kira's profession. Not sure about the blog stuff. I just don't like the idea of turningen the women into pstars. I want them all to my self. :angel:

Reactions: Paranoid_android

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
However, branches are definitely extra problematic when a new version is supposed to be out every month because there is only so much that can be done within that time frame.
He tries to fab the cow! for version 0.5 there were what 20 new pics and what 100 lines of dialog? If he knew what he is doing he can produce 2-4 pics a day (5-10 Days) and perhaps 3-7 days of writing. And if he is smart he has the plot already planed.

Reactions: enokard

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
If DarkSilver seizes the opportunity, losing Eric may be the best thing to happen to the game's story.
Sorry I have to disagree with that , whether u love , hate , or like me just love more content , Eric is an undeniable great antagonist in the game. The sheer hatred he generate already proved he is a successful villain. This game currently have 182 pages of posts and I am sure it can easily reach 400 as the story goes on, and this is in no small part due to Eric. And this is only the discussion thread and there are 2 other BB threads on events and walkthrough.

Comparing to other games at 0.5 , BB have much lesser sex scenes and many other game are able to match with the graphic rendering but most popular patreon games have barely even reaching 50 pages , with many just at 10++ pages not even reaching 20.

Eric pique our interests , whether good or bad , we love to hate a good villain , or even hope to be as powerful as him in some cases. If DS make Eric gone in a non optional route prematurely , he lose a great source of contention that make this game interesting. And ppl already start complaining about Alex (becoming Eric) and even kate domination like a female Eric. Eric is developed so he get the most hatred ,developing Alex and Kate will not get the same response?

Without interesting controversial antagonist(s) / scenes , this game will be like most other game threads.."when is the next version coming out? how to get this scene? I am stuck help pls. " I don't think it make past the 100 page or even just making 50 .. and that IS with no addition threads separation.

Reactions: ThorMcBalbo

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I also like the idea of them getting closer and what that come out of it. With Max now have to step up to make money. But I do hope she does not join Kira's profession. Not sure about the blog stuff. I just don't like the idea of turningen the women into pstars. I want them all to my self. :angel:
Well she has to make a living somehow... What other jobs did you have in mind?

summerjo

May 9, 2017
I have saves with and without Eric, but in saying that, without him (or another antagonist), is this really a game? Is there any way to lose? With Eric there was the chance to be sent to military school. Without him, what is there? Is there a way to screw up and lose a game? I don't think so.

Without an antagonist and a way to lose the game, this is a visual novel and not a game.

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
Sorry I have to disagree with that , whether u love , hate , or like me just love more content , Eric is an undeniable great antagonist in the game. The sheer hatred he generate already proved he is a successful villain. This game currently have 182 pages of posts and I am sure it can easily reach 400 as the story goes on, and this is in no small part due to Eric. And this is only the discussion thread and there are 2 other BB threads on events and walkthrough.

Comparing to other games at 0.5 , BB have much lesser sex scenes and many other game are able to match with the graphic rendering but most popular patreon games have barely even reaching 50 pages , with many just at 10++ pages not even reaching 20.

Eric pique our interests , whether good or bad , we love to hate a good villain , or even hope to be as powerful as him in some cases. If DS make Eric gone in a non optional route prematurely , he lose a great source of contention that make this game interesting. And ppl already start complaining about Alex (becoming Eric) and even kate domination like a female Eric. Eric is developed so he get the most hatred ,developing Alex and Kate will not get the same response?

Without interesting controversial antagonist(s) / scenes , this game will be like most other game threads.."when is the next version coming out? how to get this scene? I am stuck help pls. " I don't think it make past the 100 page or even just making 50 .. and that IS with no addition threads separation.
I'm sorry, but I hate this notion that a villain that generates hate somehow means that he/she is a great villain. Eric is anything but a great villain. Given the fact that this is an erotic story, whom a lot view with the intention of fapping or shclicking , I don't expect him to be an antagonist with multiple layers of character depth, but Eric is entirely one-dimensional who can be put down rather easily. One of the ways was rather bone-headed and funny on his part. (Kate's mom kidnapping him lol). Eric is a dumbass (Max is a bigger dumbass though) whose stupidity is masked by his authority and his tendency to get the better of a 18 year old kid. It's obvious when you catch him in the act in a lot of his different scenarios. Make him think with his dick to easily get him out of your life. Now in my game, his dick probably being electrocuted right now in some dark cellar by Kate's nymphomaniac's

He is a successful villain like you said, but only because he's a villain that gets the job done, as in generates the hate he's SUPPOSED to generate, but by no means is he a great one. A simple villain's job is to generate hate, as anyone can hate a villain, but great ones generate controversy and Eric isn't the cause of BB's controversy, as stupid as that sounds. It's the everlasting argument of NTR that's the cause and Eric was made to be the blatant epitome of the genre by straight up telling you he's gonna cuck the fuck outta you(lol that sentence made me chuckle), which people take obvious offense to and didn't see coming due to the listed genres. The topic just happens to be BB so Eric is made the target of discussion. People hate NTR, by extension, people hate Eric. Not because he's a great villain to hate, but because he's a product of the genre that people despise which creates discussion.

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
The only thing I dislike about Eric is that there not much you can do to counter Eric and corrupt your family to your side. Didn't mind Eric in the game even when he said he'll kick my ass or fuck my family, Max's family treats Max like a perverted creep for the most part which he is actually is. Even if he was a nice guy I would have still tried to go for Ann and NTR'ed him so I don't see a problem of him trying to do what any perverted guy would do by trying to sleep with the entire family.

Using cheats and raising your relation and domination with your family to max and lowering Eric's relation and domination to zero still does jack shit. Gameplay kinda sucks in this game, hope him focusing on skills give more of an impact to choices.

Right now I had him dealt with but I hope when the game finishes or gets at least double the current content, I'll give going against him a shot if there is a complete route to his story.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
I'm not trolling.
Dark Silver does not allow me to enter Lisa's room on weekends and does not even let me see what she's doing. Here my fantasy starts to work and compensate for the lack of information. And the fact that the version of the game is 0.5, but still impossible to enter the door, makes you think about what she is doing there. I think she ate a pill and started wandering around the room with big eyes like a zombie.
I know that the road to "forget Alex" and "fight for Alex" is different. I said that giving Liza 1000 dollars was a mistake. We must give jewelry, everyone knows that a minor can not just sell jewelry to buy tablets.
I wonder how she started taking the pills from Alex?
When she was looking for grass for Max, she found out about the tablets, and then tried them.
At 0.6, if you can not enter the door or see what he's doing there - I was right.

Last edited:

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I guess our point of contention is that you think Eric is a "good villain", while I think he is a lazy caricature that will only hold the story back as he generates more meta-narrative heat than narrative light. I guess we will have to agree to disagree, which is all good. I don't really care about discussing the merits of the character, as I don't see much, but I do like the discussion about the nature of the role he is playing in the story. It's a good discussion.

Yes, I believe this story needs an antagonist. It also needs a better class of antagonist than Eric.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

djax

May 5, 2017
anna is private secretary of eric, if eric is gone, then anna is jobless. so why every morning she go to work anyway

infomercial

Jun 11, 2017
I find it hilarious that Lisa is going to be abused whatever you do, either by Max and Kira, Eric or Alex. What did this poor girl do to DS?

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
I guess our point of contention is that you think Eric is a "good villain", while I think he is a lazy caricature that will only hold the story back as he generates more meta-narrative heat than narrative light. I guess we will have to agree to disagree, which is all good. I don't really care about discussing the merits of the character, as I don't see much, but I do like the discussion about the nature of the role he is playing in the story. It's a good discussion.

Yes, I believe this story needs an antagonist. It also needs a better class of antagonist than Eric.
Eric is needed only at the beginning of the game. This can be learned from the second dialogue between Eric and Max. Eric says he knows about Max's desire to fuck his sisters. And then Eric says that he alone will fuck them, adding threats. - Friendship does not begin with threats and intentions to deprive someone of dreams. Then Max starts to accelerate his plans, trying to get ahead of Eric. And after that, gets rid of annoying Eric, as it is done with mosquitoes!
But the game did not end there, there are Alex and Katya! It remains to deal with these mosquitoes and take possession of all the women in the house.
anna is private secretary of eric, if eric is gone, then anna is jobless. so why every morning she go to work anyway
Anna works without Eric. Apparently, the fact is that Anna works for the firm, not for Eric.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes