KenjiDoragon

Apr 16, 2017
Dam they're cute,your guys should google that, worth to seach. Now whole family thinks im gay :noexpression:
F*ck my life and love Otter -_-

Galahad

Apr 29, 2017
'from a large cloud small rain' (polish)... this story is dead... maybe later... russian 'niest'...:mad: sorry...

Reactions: StaniD

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
anna is private secretary of eric, if eric is gone, then anna is jobless. so why every morning she go to work anyway
Anne wass his assistant Also she was hired to work in marketing that is what she got the job as b4 she met Eric. Why fire some one who knows the business to hire an unknown. The only way I see her getting fired is if Eric was found to be embezzling from the firm and she might have known. Also she was hired b4 they moved into the house. Since she had a job on day 1.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Anne wass his assistant Also she was hired to work in marketing that is what she got the job as b4 she met Eric. Why fire some one who knows the business to hire an unknown. The only way I see her getting fired is if Eric was found to be embezzling from the firm and she might have known. Also she was hired b4 they moved into the house. Since she had a job on day 1.
Yeah, there better be a really good reason for her losing the job because of cuntface... She was hired by the firm, not him.

Unless she resigns?

Reactions: balabasuu

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
I have an important question: under what circumstances did Alice lose her panties? About them says Kira, when she comes with Alice from the nightclub.
I think Max took them from them when Max came to a nightclub to Alice and fucked her there in the toilet! What do you think?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Fundementally the issues always comes back to the issue that Eric is overpowered or underdeveloped, depends on your view. Regardless, the struggle with Eric was unrewarding to most of the players. Some of the OP Eric is simply the time compression in a game. It has been pointed out that he comes in quickly etc, well the game time makes it almost a given that he will impact the family in days or weeks. Story wise, they could of made Eric an old friend of the mother, some form of prior relationship would of helped. But the anti-eric crowd would still understandably argue that fighting him was not worth the trouble. This made the entire game about voyeurism, which most of his patrons did not want and DS was not selling.
One thing many do not know is that DS made a pole for 440 about Eric back in April and most of us said we though he should lose
I have an important question: under what circumstances did Alice lose her panties? About them says Kira, when she comes with Alice from the nightclub.
I think Max took them from them when Max came to a nightclub to Alice and fucked her there in the toilet! What do you think?
Well since Max was home I doubt if he stole them. I think Kate ate her pussy under the table at the club or fucked her with the strapless on top of the table.

Reactions: Hlextor

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
One thing many do not know is that DS made a pole for 440 about Eric back in April and most of us said we though he should lose

Well since Max was home I doubt if he stole them. I think Kate ate her pussy under the table at the club or fucked her with the strapless on top of the table.
I think that in future updates there will be a "night club", and there we'll fuck Alice in the toilet!
Or Alice herself took them off. She told Max about it in the toilet when Max gave her sweets.

tom59

Jun 20, 2017
Hello I am French and I love games with incest.
But I have a big problem with the Big Brother game.
I played for the first time to the new version, for about 5 hours and there ... impossible to save my game. I click on "save" but there is nothing in the "load game". And when I start the game I can not continue my game. I can only do a new game.
Please help me or give me a good adress to have this game without problem.
Thank you

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Hello I am French and I love games with incest.
But I have a big problem with the Big Brother game.
I played for the first time to the new version, for about 5 hours and there ... impossible to save my game. I click on "save" but there is nothing in the "load game". And when I start the game I can not continue my game. I can only do a new game.
Please help me or give me a good adress to have this game without problem.
Thank you
That's why the DS deleted the folder "save" - so that this question was written from different countries?

Reactions: rKnight
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes