balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Finally next version is coming LOL, it's more make sense now if you get rid eric, anna will lose her job. i like the idea and now max can take that as opportunity to convince anyone that he can be dependable. About anna looking for a new job or depend with max for living is interesting new storyline and new pervert scene story LOL. Good job DS
It's unclear why she will be fired. She worked for the company. Perhaps this is due to the fact that Eric is a fraudster and a thief. It will be amusing if it turns out that Anna did not get a job, that Eric pretended that she had been hired to work!
(... Eric's fans again exclaim that Eric is holy and requires the erection of a monument to Eric!!!) Ahahahahaha !!!

Butterchops

May 2, 2017
I'm lost on the Olivia route.. idk maybe I just keep making bad decisions
UPDATE 4.0 do you want Ice cream? I choose yes
UPDATE 5.0 you choose ice cream so now you miss all this awesome content lol

I'm almost to the point where I'm just like ok ill download the decrypted images say wow and wait a month to do it again. Trying to get all the content and follow the story is becoming more of a hassle than it is fun

Bard

May 1, 2017
Wasn't trying to be rude. You just can't. Probably not for a few versions.
well i didnt expect that mom become so open for max in 0.5 .... hand job to her son (i expect this development in 0.6 or 0.7 maybe). Now max will become provider for family so who knows what to expect from mom side in 0.6. She has no problem undressing in front of Max, she has no problem jerking him off - i dont expect fucking in 0.6 but i think that there will be some progress on "moms front".

Reactions: Shardoom

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
well i didnt expect that mom become so open for max in 0.5 .... hand job to her son (i expect this development in 0.6 or 0.7 maybe). Now max will become provider for family so who knows what to expect from mom side in 0.6. She has no problem undressing in front of Max, she has no problem jerking him off - i dont expect fucking in 0.6 but i think that there will be some progress on "moms front".
It would be nice, definitely. Not gonna hold my breath though.

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Finally next version is coming LOL, it's more make sense now if you get rid eric, anna will lose her job. i like the idea and now max can take that as opportunity to convince anyone that he can be dependable. About anna looking for a new job or depend with max for living is interesting new storyline and new pervert scene story LOL. Good job DS
I know right!!... I was quite worried that without Eric , it be the same game , just without Eric , but if there is an opportunity or route opening up on the no Eric path , it really make things interesting.

A pervertic story line like making tricking/convincing Ann to perform for web cam, then corrupting reluctant Ann by convincing her like "more extreme things are neccessary" for more viewership paying for Lisa school fees and house bills would be nice. I don't know , hopefully DS is as content perverted as I hope and think of better stuff... =D

Poor family , trading one pervert for another , but i like it yeah!! I hope DS let his imagination run wild and not get hammed by calls of "I pay the bills now, u have to blow me" type of simple sex story.

Reactions: balabasuu and djax

KenjiDoragon

Apr 16, 2017
I know right!!... I was quite worried that without Eric , it be the same game , just without Eric , but if there is an opportunity or route opening up on the no Eric path , it really make things interesting.

A pervertic story line like making tricking/convincing Ann to perform for web cam, then corrupting reluctant Ann by convincing her like "more extreme things are neccessary" for more viewership paying for Lisa school fees and house bills would be nice. I don't know , hopefully DS is as content perverted as I hope and think of better stuff... =D

Poor family , trading one pervert for another , but i like it yeah!! I hope DS let his imagination run wild and not get hammed by calls of "I pay the bills now, u have to blow me" type of simple sex story.
She found new job, another Eric 2.0 in the house. So hope new job is Sex with Max and he will pay anything lol

djax

May 5, 2017

That's what i'm talking about bro, sometime i play without my pants on LOL

djax

May 5, 2017
It seems that now Max has become the head of the family, now Max will punish everyone! It will be interesting to see how Max punishes the naked Anna before Lisa and Alice! The process of learning in the Max family is becoming more and more interesting! What will happen next?

Olivia does not come to Max to be punished, she comes to have sex with him! Alice likes it when Max slaps her ass! Definitely Alice is waiting there.
Olivia's little ass and tits are too small, than here, in the image. Looking at Olivia, I doubt that she is from a rich family. Obviously, Olivia is undernourished!
God dammit max, hopefully i can find reason to spank anna (mom) and kira too LOL

Reactions: balabasuu
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes