balabasuu

May 17, 2017
It seems that now Max has become the head of the family, now Max will punish everyone! It will be interesting to see how Max punishes the naked Anna before Lisa and Alice! The process of learning in the Max family is becoming more and more interesting! What will happen next?
The tanned skin colour and the smallish breasts makes me think that's actually Oliva.
Olivia does not come to Max to be punished, she comes to have sex with him! Alice likes it when Max slaps her ass! Definitely Alice is waiting there.
Olivia's little ass and tits are too small, than here, in the image. Looking at Olivia, I doubt that she is from a rich family. Obviously, Olivia is undernourished!

Last edited:
Reactions: djax and lexus

Bard

May 1, 2017
I think, that punishment is with Alice. New here is fact, that Max now is male head of family and he executes "punishments" instead of mom or Eric.
yes, also think this is Alice. Its like private punishment from Eric (when he has high influence over Alice he is making punishment not Ann). I am just curious if this is a friendship path with Eric (after you blackmail him with ID - true name - in hacker path) or it is something after you get rid of him.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I don't need you to tell me what game i should fucking play , I chose to play and support this game and I got no issue with it unlike so many ppl. Perhaps I should rephrase that for your simple mind. I said I got no problem with both Max screwing his family and Eric screwing them too.

And let me explain further to your simple mind what I meant previously, I AM not MAx , and Ann , Lisa and Alice aint my family members , I am controlling a character call Max in the game. If i can play a game where one character conduct incest , I don't see why I cannot watch another character trying alpha sex to the same game characters.
I play and control the game , I can let Max win all the girls and block Eric, or I can let Eric win so Max paid the price ( i don't lose shitz and more content , in case alot of weirdos start posting , i sell out my family members????????) , I can let Max work with Eric and see what happen in another save game too.. however I choose , thats the fun of the game.

Its that too hard to understand or u still think I am playing the wrong game? I truely appreciate this game more all the ppl who just want 1 path to screw all the gals with MC.
In fact I think the ppl who really think they are Max (I got no issue with that) , shouldn't be playing this game , coz it just make them go crazy. And I advise ppl who are on the fence thinking that they are going to be wimp when they play the game , think it this way. When you play terrorist in CS , you head shot CTs and plant bomb... but you are not A terrorist. Try understand that , and you find a lot of games becoming more fun.
So you play a game that is advertised as an incest game, get upset because you have to *stomach* watching the incest part, then get all upset when I tell you that you chose your game wrong? You really are a delicate flower aren't you...

I'm not really sure (and frankly don't really care) what half of your rant is about, seems like you just got angry and went off on a tangent, but I'll try and reply to what at least makes sense.

I guess 'My simple mind' just cannot grasp why YOU don't understand why people are upset about DarkSilver adding a lot of content that isn't advertised on the main overview. Things that are actually exactly the opposite of the game that is advertised if we're being honest. He advertised the incest game of our life, tells us how we're going after our family etc etc. There are NO pictures of Eric on the overview nor are there mentions of him stealing your loved ones away from you, no mentions of the extreme cuckolding, doesn't tell us that we are a massive beta male. So yeah that's why people don't like/want that stuff. You're upset because you got stuff that everyone knew was in the game, they're/we're angry because we got surprise attacked by shit that isn't advertised and has no place in the game.

Thankfully though it seems like DarkSilver has listened to his fans and stopped listening to the minority of people who simply wanted to beat themselves off thinking about how other players are being forced to indulge in their NTR fantasies against their will, so I guess that's a good thing.

For the future though, I think you should maybe count to 10 out loud and take some deep breaths before you respond to people on the internet. When you cry out like a child and call people you know nothing about 'simple minded' you only make yourself look foolish. Just looking out for you there. :)

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
This is why reading comprehension is very important. Please re-read what I wrote and pay special attention to "I like the realistic way the character personalities are written." This is not to be confused with me saying that the game is realistic. I was talking specifically about the personalities and how they affect the dynamic between them and Max.

But we can always discuss the points you brought up so you can see how gravely mistaken you were. Let's start:

1. in the eyes of the game creator it's ok for Eric to have his way with his girlfriend AND her daughters without ANY consequences like you said "get whatever pussy they want"
One big thing you missed is the fact that the reason why Ann just followed what Eric said is because of her traumatic past making her to be completely obedient to someone in power. That person happened to be Eric, so yes Ann just followed whatever Eric said without questioning anything. Also, Eric did not get whatever pussy he wanted.

2. but when the Main Character "BUILDS & GRIND GRIND GRIND" to it he's considered a perv?
So what else do you call someone who lusts over his younger sister, older sister, and mom, and then secretly peeping on them? A pervert, right?

3. apart from that the game has 0 sex scenes for the "Main Character" maybe only 1 and 1 blowjob
Maybe you just didn't play the game right at all. BJ from Kira, Lisa, and Alice. Sex scenes with Kira and Alice. Anal with Kira and Lisa. If we also count handjobs (which Ann had given), Max has had sexual activity with all the family members in the house. But sure, it's "0 sex scenes for the "Main Character" maybe only 1 and 1 blowjob" LOL

4. but noooooo it's way too easy for the secondary character to go around and fuck everyone but it's okay you can always watch
+ Eric has sex with Ann. Why? Because they are a couple, and that's what couples do. Why does Max watch? Because he's a pervert, doh.
+ Eric has sex with Kira. 100% avoidable to never happen. Could be stopped by sacrificing Alice, or use "Wallet" opportunity.
+ Eric has sex with Alice. 100% avoidable to never happen. Could be stopped by using "Wallet" opportunity.
+ Eric has sex with Lisa. 100% never happened at all.

So let's have a look again:
- Ann: has sex with Eric. Gives handjobs to Max
- Kira: has/no sex with Eric. Sex, anal, blowjob for Max
- Alice: has/no sex with Eric. Sex, blowjob, handjob, plus boob massage and naked spanking with Max
- Lisa: no sex with Eric. Handjob, blowjob, anal with Max

But as always, some people are too stupid to pay attention so they just whinge about Eric getting everything while Max got nothing. In reality, the game gave Max A LOT more than Eric. Dumb people are dumb though.
You tried to compare the main character of the game - Max with the secondary -
Eric? Do you recognize that Max has more actions and opportunities? Do you want this to be the other way round?
If the game was about Eric, we would have played Eric and got rid of Max by sending him to the camp.
If you need an epic battle between Max and Eric, using spaceships and laser swords, then forget about it. In this game, the player will fuck those he loves.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
You tried to compare the main character of the game - Max with the secondary - Eric? Do you recognize that Max has more actions and opportunities? Do you want this to be the other way round? If the game was about Eric, we would have played Eric and got rid of Max by sending him to the camp.
If you need an epic battle between Max and Eric, using spaceships and laser swords, then forget about it. In this game, the player will fuck those he loves.
I'm too tired to properly reply to this. I'll chalk it up to you not being proficient at English. Not to be rude, but because you completely misunderstood what I posted to the point that I am not even sure how to reply.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
This game conversation escalated very quickly into an argumentative essay.
Ha this is very true. I think we're all just getting a little carried away for what is essentially a mediocre mega-grind game with some pretty'ish pictures attached. (the renders in Dreams of Desire and Milfs Resort blow this game away in terms of quality)

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
I'm too tired to properly reply to this. I'll chalk it up to you not being proficient at English. Not to be rude, but because you completely misunderstood what I posted to the point that I am not even sure how to reply.
In English, I only know "I do not speak English." In spite of this, I understood your main message, and I do not see a contradiction between what I wrote and you.
You speak: " But as always, some people are too stupid to pay attention so they just whinge about Eric getting everything while Max got nothing. In reality, the game gave Max A LOT more than Eric. Dumb people are dumb though. ".
Yes that's right. Some do not see that the game is about Max, not about Eric.
I did not play in the version of the game until the appearance of 0.4, and so I had no problems with Eric. For me, Eric is like a mosquito, the existence of which is quickly solved in an update of 0.5!

Last edited:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
this is what i want to see
Haha that was quite funny. I agree though, some (higher quality obviously) animations would be a huge improvement. Especially seeing as he is apparently making a lot of money. At the minute not only is it only silent, still images. He doesn't even pose them much OR morph the Daz models AT ALL. So fucking lazy.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Seeing the new image, where Alex prepares to spank the shit out of Alice makes happy. Finally the game shifts gears towards what I was hoping for it to become! :heartcoveredeyes:

+ Eric has sex with Kira. 100% avoidable to never happen. Could be stopped by sacrificing Alice, or use "Wallet" opportunity.
+ Eric has sex with Alice. 100% avoidable to never happen. Could be stopped by using "Wallet" opportunity.
I though you had to witness Eric and Kira having sex, at least a couple of times in order to discuss it with Eric. And then discussing it with Kira so she'll help you blackmail\kick him out.

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
This is why reading comprehension is very important. Please re-read what I wrote and pay special attention to "I like the realistic way the character personalities are written." This is not to be confused with me saying that the game is realistic. I was talking specifically about the personalities and how they affect the dynamic between them and Max.

But we can always discuss the points you brought up so you can see how gravely mistaken you were. Let's start:

1. in the eyes of the game creator it's ok for Eric to have his way with his girlfriend AND her daughters without ANY consequences like you said "get whatever pussy they want"
One big thing you missed is the fact that the reason why Ann just followed what Eric said is because of her traumatic past making her to be completely obedient to someone in power. That person happened to be Eric, so yes Ann just followed whatever Eric said without questioning anything. Also, Eric did not get whatever pussy he wanted.

2. but when the Main Character "BUILDS & GRIND GRIND GRIND" to it he's considered a perv?
So what else do you call someone who lusts over his younger sister, older sister, and mom, and then secretly peeping on them? A pervert, right?

3. apart from that the game has 0 sex scenes for the "Main Character" maybe only 1 and 1 blowjob
Maybe you just didn't play the game right at all. BJ from Kira, Lisa, and Alice. Sex scenes with Kira and Alice. Anal with Kira and Lisa. If we also count handjobs (which Ann had given), Max has had sexual activity with all the family members in the house. But sure, it's "0 sex scenes for the "Main Character" maybe only 1 and 1 blowjob" LOL

4. but noooooo it's way too easy for the secondary character to go around and fuck everyone but it's okay you can always watch
+ Eric has sex with Ann. Why? Because they are a couple, and that's what couples do. Why does Max watch? Because he's a pervert, doh.

So let's have a look again:
- Ann: has sex with Eric. Gives handjobs to Max
- Kira: has/no sex with Eric. Sex, anal, blowjob for Max
- Alice: has/no sex with Eric. Sex, blowjob, handjob, plus boob massage and naked spanking with Max
- Lisa: no sex with Eric. Handjob, blowjob, anal with Max

But as always, some people are too stupid to pay attention so they just whinge about Eric getting everything while Max got nothing. In reality, the game gave Max A LOT more than Eric. Dumb people are dumb though.
Its funny that no matter how u explain and how much points u state to prove your point , some ppl will just keep posting one - liners and continue on their stupidity. I guarantee you , there will be definitely new posts "This game sucks because you can't stop Eric from screwing every one , or dumb creator make a game that make the enemy unstoppable and cuck me etc etc" and ppl "like" it some more.

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
So you play a game that is advertised as an incest game, get upset because you have to *stomach* watching the incest part, then get all upset when I tell you that you chose your game wrong? You really are a delicate flower aren't you...

I'm not really sure (and frankly don't really care) what half of your rant is about, seems like you just got angry and went off on a tangent, but I'll try and reply to what at least makes sense.

I guess 'My simple mind' just cannot grasp why YOU don't understand why people are upset about DarkSilver adding a lot of content that isn't advertised on the main overview. Things that are actually exactly the opposite of the game that is advertised if we're being honest. He advertised the incest game of our life, tells us how we're going after our family etc etc. There are NO pictures of Eric on the overview nor are there mentions of him stealing your loved ones away from you, no mentions of the extreme cuckolding, doesn't tell us that we are a massive beta male. So yeah that's why people don't like/want that stuff. You're upset because you got stuff that everyone knew was in the game, they're/we're angry because we got surprise attacked by shit that isn't advertised and has no place in the game.

Thankfully though it seems like DarkSilver has listened to his fans and stopped listening to the minority of people who simply wanted to beat themselves off thinking about how other players are being forced to indulge in their NTR fantasies against their will, so I guess that's a good thing.

For the future though, I think you should maybe count to 10 out loud and take some deep breaths before you respond to people on the internet. When you cry out like a child and call people you know nothing about 'simple minded' you only make yourself look foolish. Just looking out for you there. :)
Are u for real? At first I thought you don't understand English , I thought u mistaken my if I can play incest , why not alpha male on family story.
Then I tried simpler English " I got no issue with both incest and Eric" and here you are still biting on a twig and claiming I threw a bone. Which part of "I don't have problem with the game incest or Eric " you don't understand? Or u just trying to be irritating, I got great patience , but I must say you are very successful at that.

"You're upset because you got stuff that everyone knew was in the game"
I am happy with both Max and Eric content , see above and stop trying to be an irritant. I understand why some ppl are angry , what I am not happy about is some ppl who insist using
1) ERIC is OP unstoppable (if you still saying that , after so many post u are dumb)
2) Anti NTR , when they have clearly have no qualms about NTR when they are the one doing it.

to mask what they really want .
-> To be the only dick in the game. Which I perfectly understand and can accept , no pun intended. Just say what you want instead of blaming everything not real or pretending to take up a noble cause to hide your unholy desire.
Thats why I recommend if you cannot go past this "I am Max and I can be the only dick in the game" , this game aint for you instead of keep blaming the creator "for not telling you about Eric in advance"? Sure your highness..

"Thankfully though it seems like DarkSilver has listened to his fans and stopped listening to the minority of people who simply wanted to beat themselves off thinking about how other players are being forced to indulge in their NTR fantasies against their will, so I guess that's a good thing."
Really ? Coz the last time I check Eric can be still around depending on what you choose. Just because everyone say they love Hillary , doesn't mean she will be president . For all you know , u can be the minority just a very noisy bunch of minority. I got no issue with the game , I think DS is doing a good job in content so I accept whatever direction he decide to go, my only worry is can he keep up.

"For the future though, I think you should maybe count to 10 out loud and take some deep breaths before you respond to people on the internet. When you cry out like a child and call people you know nothing about 'simple minded' you only make yourself look foolish. Just looking out for you there"
Your feeble attempt to be an irritant is so weak that I don't think I wanna response to this ....

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes