Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
DS was able to make a game that Shaking, Mixing and Moving with the emotions, with the ideas and ideals of all, for me that I like it, I'm In Heaven.

Iceridlah

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2017
The true enemy in this game is not Eric but repetition. Wish it had some sort of larger time skip for those times you're only doing that one thing a week on that specific day. Skip x days.

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
This game is advertised as "the incest game of your life." IF you have to *stomach* through the incest content then I think you're the one playing the wrong fucking game...
I don't need you to tell me what game i should fucking play , I chose to play and support this game and I got no issue with it unlike so many ppl. Perhaps I should rephrase that for your simple mind. I said I got no problem with both Max screwing his family and Eric screwing them too.

And let me explain further to your simple mind what I meant previously, I AM not MAx , and Ann , Lisa and Alice aint my family members , I am controlling a character call Max in the game. If i can play a game where one character conduct incest , I don't see why I cannot watch another character trying alpha sex to the same game characters.
I play and control the game , I can let Max win all the girls and block Eric, or I can let Eric win so Max paid the price ( i don't lose shitz and more content , in case alot of weirdos start posting , i sell out my family members????????) , I can let Max work with Eric and see what happen in another save game too.. however I choose , thats the fun of the game.

Its that too hard to understand or u still think I am playing the wrong game? I truely appreciate this game more all the ppl who just want 1 path to screw all the gals with MC.
In fact I think the ppl who really think they are Max (I got no issue with that) , shouldn't be playing this game , coz it just make them go crazy. And I advise ppl who are on the fence thinking that they are going to be wimp when they play the game , think it this way. When you play terrorist in CS , you head shot CTs and plant bomb... but you are not A terrorist. Try understand that , and you find a lot of games becoming more fun.

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
Is she Alice? but she's already punished by Max.
Yeah, but only in special situations. That's the same background as the 'standard' morning punishment scene; I'm pretty sure it's indicating that Max is going to convince his mom that he should do the morning punishments.

koma

Dec 7, 2016
btw. It will be awesome to see how Eric is lecturing Lisa using mom. or punishing Alice "privately".

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
I don't need you to tell me what game i should fucking play , I chose to play and support this game and I got no issue with it unlike so many ppl. Perhaps I should rephrase that for your simple mind. I said I got no problem with both Max screwing his family and Eric screwing them too.

And let me explain further to your simple mind what I meant previously, I AM not MAx , and Ann , Lisa and Alice aint my family members , I am controlling a character call Max in the game. If i can play a game where one character conduct incest , I don't see why I cannot watch another character trying alpha sex to the same game characters.
I play and control the game , I can let Max win all the girls and block Eric, or I can let Eric win so Max paid the price ( i don't lose shitz and more content , in case alot of weirdos start posting , i sell out my family members????????) , I can let Max work with Eric and see what happen in another save game too.. however I choose , thats the fun of the game.

Its that too hard to understand or u still think I am playing the wrong game? I truely appreciate this game more all the ppl who just want 1 path to screw all the gals with MC.
In fact I think the ppl who really think they are Max (I got no issue with that) , shouldn't be playing this game , coz it just make them go crazy. And I advise ppl who are on the fence thinking that they are going to be wimp when they play the game , think it this way. When you play terrorist in CS , you head shot CTs and plant bomb... but you are not A terrorist. Try understand that , and you find a lot of games becoming more fun.
200_s.gif

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
wow, Eric was such an asshole. Playing this game to the end, but end up seeing the same results. I guess that's the end for this update.

Anyhow, Will Eric returns?
Will he try to do some sort of revenge to Max?
Will I ever see anything other than Mom's HJ?
I'm curious, but what is Mom's name?

This is killing me. Does anyone know when will the 0.6 updates coming? Thx

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I think, that punishment is with Alice. New here is fact, that Max now is male head of family and he executes "punishments" instead of mom or Eric.

Reactions: balabasuu

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
There's nothing realistic about this game at all and saying other games don't measure up to it is way farfetched the only thing "unique" about this game is "realistically" it revolves around Eric and not the supposedly "Main Character" in the eyes of the game creator it's ok for Eric to have his way with his girlfriend AND her daughters without ANY consequences like you said "get whatever pussy they want" but when the Main Character "BUILDS & GRIND GRIND GRIND" to it he's considered a perv? ROFL AND also he gets stopped by Eric again a secondary character the biggest proof of this when you finally do get rid of him the game will feel like deserted and empty
apart from that the game has 0 sex scenes for the "Main Character" maybe only 1 and 1 blowjob but noooooo it's way too easy for the secondary character to go around and fuck everyone but it's okay you can always watch
This is why reading comprehension is very important. Please re-read what I wrote and pay special attention to "I like the realistic way the character personalities are written." This is not to be confused with me saying that the game is realistic. I was talking specifically about the personalities and how they affect the dynamic between them and Max.

But we can always discuss the points you brought up so you can see how gravely mistaken you were. Let's start:

1. in the eyes of the game creator it's ok for Eric to have his way with his girlfriend AND her daughters without ANY consequences like you said "get whatever pussy they want"
One big thing you missed is the fact that the reason why Ann just followed what Eric said is because of her traumatic past making her to be completely obedient to someone in power. That person happened to be Eric, so yes Ann just followed whatever Eric said without questioning anything. Also, Eric did not get whatever pussy he wanted.

2. but when the Main Character "BUILDS & GRIND GRIND GRIND" to it he's considered a perv?
So what else do you call someone who lusts over his younger sister, older sister, and mom, and then secretly peeping on them? A pervert, right?

3. apart from that the game has 0 sex scenes for the "Main Character" maybe only 1 and 1 blowjob
Maybe you just didn't play the game right at all. BJ from Kira, Lisa, and Alice. Sex scenes with Kira and Alice. Anal with Kira and Lisa. If we also count handjobs (which Ann had given), Max has had sexual activity with all the family members in the house. But sure, it's "0 sex scenes for the "Main Character" maybe only 1 and 1 blowjob" LOL

4. but noooooo it's way too easy for the secondary character to go around and fuck everyone but it's okay you can always watch
+ Eric has sex with Ann. Why? Because they are a couple, and that's what couples do. Why does Max watch? Because he's a pervert, doh.
+ Eric has sex with Kira. 100% avoidable to never happen. Could be stopped by sacrificing Alice, or use "Wallet" opportunity.
+ Eric has sex with Alice. 100% avoidable to never happen. Could be stopped by using "Wallet" opportunity.
+ Eric has sex with Lisa. 100% never happened at all.

So let's have a look again:
- Ann: has sex with Eric. Gives handjobs to Max
- Kira: has/no sex with Eric. Sex, anal, blowjob for Max
- Alice: has/no sex with Eric. Sex, blowjob, handjob, plus boob massage and naked spanking with Max
- Lisa: no sex with Eric. Handjob, blowjob, anal with Max

But as always, some people are too stupid to pay attention so they just whinge about Eric getting everything while Max got nothing. In reality, the game gave Max A LOT more than Eric. Dumb people are dumb though.

smakarov191

May 2, 2017
The question is this: I passed the whole storyline against Erik, and pass again for Eric I don't want, who may be able to say what will happen if you go on line for Eric. (For earlier thanks)

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
Any answers to the newest patron-message, that there will be differences between "patron-games" with special in-game-bonus playing on a server?... Or am I completely wrong, thought that this is a pc-game and not connected to some dubious servers in the background

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes