balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Eric can now live in peace , Alex is the new target for players.:biggrin:
The road to your happiness passes through the corpses of enemies! Yes, the next one will be Alex!
Wll Max need Eric's help to get rid of Alex? coz, Max always needs help from others.
looking forward to 0.6
Do you see Max as a small child? Give an example where Max did nothing himself, where everything was done for him, without his participation. I do not remember such an example.
Did you receive the document at the end of the school yourself, without the help of teachers? - This is the same situation as in the BB game.
DS said on the comments to this picture that we can get rid of Alex. So it only gets better.
I will feel like a lion: one I am a man, and around me there is a crowd of women!

gsbm

May 6, 2017
DS said on the comments to this picture that we can get rid of Alex. So it only gets better.
I don't exactly care about Eric to be honest to me it dosn't matter that he is there just so long as continues to leave Kira the hell alone. I imagine however that for some the combination of Eric and Alex will be living hell. Being the sadist that I am I greatly look forward to seeing the pain doubled down in game and brand new tears shed in this thread.

Reactions: balabasuu

cypr

May 2, 2017
So the choices now are Lisa/Kira or Lisa/Olivia threesome? I really think Dark Silver got spooked by that 1000+ post on his patreon and now is backpedalling on some things.
yeah looks like 2 pro-max updates in a row now
maybe he is just luring everyone in and hitting them with an huge eric update in 0.9+ or something ;)

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
there are certainly many ways to "enhance" the story and provide the depended pics... but in real life there would be a "generation-conflict".... like... Kira seducing Ann (her sister) with help from Max... Alice and Kate with Max in an unsolved triangle (mixed sometimes with Kates mother) for finding out who is dominant or who is subversive... all schoolgirls/-friends becoming involved from Liza and Max... maybe Liza will become the real femme fatale, finding a hidden basement in the house and playing heavy on the bsdm-side to "train properly" all of them

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
last thought... to give Max the target of his life... Kira and Ann became the needed (and well trained) assisstent of him to build up a huge sex-empire ( Max as the new Hugh Hepfner), first some out-house-training (well observed from the both assistants)... then selling videos, sexgames (yes, even BB)... and spreading out over the country.... the trained ones has to have a job, too.... and Max need fresh ones... all the time

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
So the choices now are Lisa/Kira or Lisa/Olivia threesome? I really think Dark Silver got spooked by that 1000+ post on his patreon and now is backpedalling on some things.
I dont know. Let him do what he wants. At the moment I almost like everything. I do not like just one thing, that Kira interferes in the possibility of a "mentor."

Reactions: SimpleCake

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Please explain me!
I have repeatedly seen the expression "tit". "Is that the name of the bird?" And you call the bird's name, which means "two bulges on the female body in front"? Hahahaha !!!
Sorry that does not apply to the theme of the game.
Funny English!

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Please explain me!
I have repeatedly seen the expression "tit". "Is that the name of the bird?" And you call the bird's name, which means "two bulges on the female body in front"? Hahahaha !!!
Sorry that does not apply to the theme of the game.
Funny English!
just like on FB, I see English people using the work "twat" all the time.
different meaning here in the States.
lol

Reactions: balabasuu

Ted Danson

Jun 4, 2017
After playing this game for a while I'm trying to figure out why this game is as popular as it is?

All the actual scenes involving adult content seem incredibly short and just a few pictures and the game seems like a huge grind & very repetitive to get there.

The graphics are good, it has a pretty good set of established characters and some decent story, but the pay off seems pretty poor so far from what I've seen.

I know the game is unfinished still (like most patreon adult games), but the creators initial post about "creating something special" and different from all the low quality games out there doesn't ring very true to me. I'm wondering if people think he really has done that here?

How the game play works is definitely better then some of the others, using Unity and not RPG Maker is great, but still seems lacking to me.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Hahaha!
Thank you for the clarification. Very funny English! Who would have thought that the name of a bird could make such a difference!

I will not talk about it any more.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes