Madkunta

Jun 14, 2017
Graphically this is a great game, it has a lot of depth too it and at the start of it there seems to be a lot of potential but it sort of falls flat, at least for me.

I like the stats, the influences, the online classes, the webcam thing, that's all great but...

The game is intricate in the worst kind of way in my opinion, a single line selected at the very start of the game has major roadblocks towards the end. As far as sex scenes go there is minimal amounts, just a lot of voyeurism as someone else had said.

I think the main issue is the story is just sort of all over the place and not in the story telling part, but how it's executed in the game itself if that makes sense.

Reactions: scummbagg

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Graphically this is a great game, it has a lot of depth too it and at the start of it there seems to be a lot of potential but it sort of falls flat, at least for me.

I like the stats, the influences, the online classes, the webcam thing, that's all great but...

The game is intricate in the worst kind of way in my opinion, a single line selected at the very start of the game has major roadblocks towards the end. As far as sex scenes go there is minimal amounts, just a lot of voyeurism as someone else had said.

I think the main issue is the story is just sort of all over the place and not in the story telling part, but how it's executed in the game itself if that makes sense.

Your argument is on point and I agree completely.
I have been following the development since 0.2 and frankly his logic is completely incoherent.

It has been simply the same thing every single update, where comes up with an idea for a new character, or a feature and only then sticks the character in it with no explanation or story linearity.

"Oh well okay why not put a fucking aunt in it as well? Yeah sure I can do that! Let's just say... That she comes out of nowhere after 3 weeks into the game, without any prior mentioning of her existence! Yeah... That will work fine."

"You know, I feel like a lesbian friend for Alice is missing from the game. Let's throw one too." -> Then you when you eventually meet her, she says: "Oh you don't remember me?" Well yeah, that's because you were made up last minute for no reason and simply subtract from the main characters that players actually give a damn about.

Only Olivia has a justification and her own logic as a character is lacking as much as the whole story. She falls in love with Alex after seeing him about 4 times and their entire conversations are made of one liners.

UGH. :mad:
Sorry, I needed to vent. Whew... What a rage fit. o_O

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Your argument is on point and I agree completely.
I have been following the development since 0.2 and frankly his logic is completely incoherent.

It has been simply the same thing every single update, where comes up with an idea for a new character, or a feature and only then sticks the character in it with no explanation or story linearity.

"Oh well okay why not put a fucking aunt in it as well? Yeah sure I can do that! Let's just say... That she comes out of nowhere after 3 weeks into the game, without any prior mentioning of her existence! Yeah... That will work fine."

"You know, I feel like a lesbian friend for Alice is missing from the game. Let's throw one too." -> Then you when you eventually meet her, she says: "Oh you don't remember me?" Well yeah, that's because you were made up last minute for no reason and simply subtract from the main characters that players actually give a damn about.

Only Olivia has a justification and her own logic as a character is lacking as much as the whole story. She falls in love with Alex after seeing him about 4 times and their entire conversations are made of one liners.

UGH. :mad:
Sorry, I needed to vent. Whew... What a rage fit. o_O
Make it up has you go. Bread and butter for most of these "developers".

Reactions: scummbagg

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
i have doubts whether i want to play this game or not so i'd like to ask for some of your thoughts here
obviously i haven't played it yet but i've read many discussions and opinions about this game and i kinda dislike the game from what i've seen,there is too many factors that i don't like,stuff like NTR,overally weak playing character,that eric guy who dominates your whole family without problems and story which i feel always letting you down
also i read about heavy grinding which takes a lot of time,i usually have nothing against grinding stast if it's properly made but from what i read grinding in this game is heavy duty
i've seen screenshots and i think it is one of the best looking games,if not the best looking game out there so i'd really like to try it out but if the game makes you feel like a wimp then i don't want to play it because i get all nervous
so if it's not a problem for somebody could you put pros and cons of this game?
i see there is stunning redhead so there is already one pro there :D

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
i have doubts whether i want to play this game or not so i'd like to ask for some of your thoughts here
obviously i haven't played it yet but i've read many discussions and opinions about this game and i kinda dislike the game from what i've seen,there is too many factors that i don't like,stuff like NTR,overally weak playing character,that eric guy who dominates your whole family without problems and story which i feel always letting you down
also i read about heavy grinding which takes a lot of time,i usually have nothing against grinding stast if it's properly made but from what i read grinding in this game is heavy duty
i've seen screenshots and i think it is one of the best looking games,if not the best looking game out there so i'd really like to try it out but if the game makes you feel like a wimp then i don't want to play it because i get all nervous
so if it's not a problem for somebody could you put pros and cons of this game?
i see there is stunning redhead so there is already one pro there :D
maybe I have not the main members at my opinion... since my arguments are simple...

first... it is a game and nobody is threatining you to play it... it is your decision... what you like or not ... it is yours... and what you play inside the game... the macho, the softie, the voyeur or the rambo... nobody else will see it, it is you and you alone that will be the main instance to "censor" your feelings...

that there are laws about incest and other stuff is different for many cultures... and they exist for a reason... and maybe this sentence ist too much , now... but if you are not interested in such stuff, you won't be here... as some members had it mentioned before... "dreaming about such things" is not the same as doing it in the real life... sorry, if now all are beating about the wrong stuff... it is a (personal) game and such are the responsibilies, too

Reactions: Matoke

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
The only con I am iffy about is how poorly the skills/relation/domination is implemented and how some things stop making sense at all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you treat the game as a visual novel with somewhat iffy story and disregard the terrible gameplay its probably second to Dating My Daughter.

Last edited:

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
maybe I have not the main members at my opinion... since my arguments are simple...

first... it is a game and nobody is threatining you to play it... it is your decision... what you like or not ... it is yours... and what you play inside the game... the macho, the softie, the voyeur or the rambo... nobody else will see it, it is you and you alone that will be the main instance to "censor" your feelings...

that there are laws about incest and other stuff is different for many cultures... and they exist for a reason... and maybe this sentence ist too much , now... but if you are not interested in such stuff, you won't be here... as some members had it mentioned before... "dreaming about such things" is not the same as doing it in the real life... sorry, if now all are beating about the wrong stuff... it is a (personal) game and such are the responsibilies, too
maybe we misunderstanding each other but i didn't mean nothing like that
i was asking for opinions about the game since i see lots of reasons to not be bothered to play and few reasons to play it
so i'm interested would you say that this game is just awesome graphics and nothing else or does it have something interesting in it to actually play it

personally if the game is leaning towards ntr,which i'm not fan of in this genre,and if you are inferior to other characters then i wouldn't want to play the game that i don't enjoy,and from what i heard the game is really long

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
maybe we misunderstanding each other but i didn't mean nothing like that
i was asking for opinions about the game since i see lots of reasons to not be bothered to play and few reasons to play it
so i'm interested would you say that this game is just awesome graphics and nothing else or does it have something interesting in it to actually play it

personally if the game is leaning towards ntr,which i'm not fan of in this genre,and if you are inferior to other characters then i wouldn't want to play the game that i don't enjoy,and from what i heard the game is really long
since it is a sandbox-game you are able to play it like chess... different variations and different outcomes... and some ways to correct a bad decision... yes, the graphics helps... the most pics are nice to look at... but I can only repeat some points... you are the main player, you decide wether the game is boring for you or interesting

Reactions: balabasuu

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
No! >=(

Ok fine...
View attachment 6735

As always huge thanks to the anon who provided the pic. You're awesome <3
i hated this game since the first time i played it (it was the v.4 with eric) but i keep playing it just because i fell in love of mom, she is so cute that i will wait for her and looks like it will happen in next version.

I will end like randy covered in ectoplasm.

Randy_Marsh_covered_in_ectoplasm.jpg

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
Please tell how to add a new language
the basic way would be changing the mod.txt ... if you look carefully, you see for each dialogline a text like language1|language2 (russian|english) without changes... it might be possible to change each dialogeline with substituting one language... but it will be tough work to do it without any failures ... and since each month a new version is coming out, this would be only recommend for the final version or one, you absolutely like...

this is my guess from looking inside the mod.txt - file... I might be wrong and this might be not working

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes