AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
Do you realize how contradictory you sounded? "NTR doesn't have a specific definition, but let me tell you what NTR means, folks!" You can't say something doesn't have a definition, then straight away turning around 180-degrees and define what it is.

One serious question though. Where do you get your definition of NTR is any jealous feeling that makes one feel like their interest was taken from them? @Vayleton showed a good source of what NTR is and it specifically mentioned two must-have condition for something to be considered as NTR, neither of which fit BB.

1. The heroine either must be romantically involved with the protagonist, a potential romance for him or of someone that the protagonist shares such a close relationship (sister, mother, osananajimi etc.) that jealousy is a factor.
Max is obviously a family member, but the one really important thing here is that he is not in a close relationship with any of the family members. Ann thought of him as a loser who just stayed at home doing nothing. Alice thought of him as a loser little bro pervert who is a nuisance twerp. Lisa thought of him as a loser big bro pervert who doesn't even know how to kiss. The moment Eric entered the storyline, he is already far ahead of Max in terms of how they were viewed by the family members. If you want to force it, it's Max who is trying to steal the women from Eric, and not the other way around.

2. Related sexual events are explicitly shown to the player or later described in detail.
Eric-Ann sex scene is not explicitly shown to Max. If he stayed around in the living room, Ann got embarrassed and angry at him. Another way is Max peeping on them, which is again, not explicitly shown as it was Max who actively peeped instead of Eric showboating the sex to him. Same with Eric-Kira in a sense that Max who walked in on them and not them showing it to him. Eric-Alice scene is not even shown at all.

So just a thought, maybe it's you who completely misunderstand what NTR is? Still hoping for some sort of source of your definition of NTR though to better understand where you're coming from.
Maybe later. But this NTR discussion has left me very fatigued. When I said "specific" definition, I meant that it doesn't need to have an established relationship of some kind. It's more of a broad term towards someone's feelings. Not specifically a wife or a girlfriend. Just the feeling of someone strongly enough to feel like they're being stolen, that's all I meant. Sorry if that wasn't clear. Again, this wasn't the topic I wanted to start. I was making a general statement to a different point entirely.

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
Hey thats really good, I remember in 0.3 if Max give in to Eric , and on the 4th(i think) peep on them, Max got caught , but Eric actually managed to convince Ann thats good sex-ed for Max. And thats the end (with end of version msg), I thought . Usually Max get kick out of Ann room for watching her change , but on the next day , when Ann kicking him out , Max actually brought up the issue , and Ann relent and think maybe its a good idea for him to watch Ann change for sake of his "developement" . Its a small thing but not even a big sexual scene, but the efforts make to make the continuation really make me "whoa" , now that some great story flow and game continuity attention to minor details. In fact it actually pique my "naughty" interest what else can Eric convince Ann do for the sake of her son's "development" hehehe. Unfortunately that line story pretty much died-ed there... maybe too distracted or obstructed to continue I guess.

So what happen to "cuck the fuck outta you" , now its a transient jealous feeling??
Now your argument is NTR doesn't have specific definition , and you can change whatever u want and whenever you want to suit your argument?
Really then , I play to your (now) tune , and see what NTR change later to your "not specific definition".
So "NTR is labeled with any jealous feeling that makes one FEEL like their interest was taken from them" your quote now before you change to any new context base on the argument that NTR has no specific definition. Do you think Eric will feel jealous if u steal Ann away from him?
question to yourself - "Are you okie in taking Ann away from Eric"?
Frankly we all know the answer to that.. if you say OK , u are OK to NTR.. simple full stop fact. If you say yes and still wanna argue some silly pt to push into your definition of NTR , u either belong to
a) I am okie with NTR as long as I am the one doing it , and I don't like to be NTRed
b) I just wanna screw every girl myself (regardless they are sombody's else wives , gf , sweetheart , bitches) , NO other guys can show their dicks in MY game.
Given that grp A ppl just don't want to share what are theirs , and don't mind sharing what is not theirs (don't trigger jealousy). And judging by so call anti NTR responses , lets be honest , its (b) right?

Why on earth do guys keep using anti-NTR to mask your true fantasy , thats is to screw everyone without competition is beyond my understanding. Its not even a bad thing.

Sorry I am not being a troll or anything , but I really can't understand what you trying to convey .. and I apologize first in case you think I am trolling you and cannot give a comment on this.
I think it goes on the line of "He is successful at doing bad things , but he's not a great villain?" Again I am really not trolling , I really trying to figure that out tbh.
I never thought for a second you were trying to troll me. I've just felt too fatigued to drag on this everlasting argument, like I previously stated, the NTR war will never die. If I'm being honest with you, I just skimmed your comment because this is a discussion I really DON'T want to continue, just cause I've had it too much already and wasn't the point I was drawing at, at all. No disrespect to you, this is entirely me. I don't have the energy for it. Not right now at least. Also, "cuck the fuck out of you"<-- You're reading too much into that. That was just a dumb play on words I chose to make people chuckle a bit and move on like I did, hence the "(lol, that made me chuckle a bit)"

But real quick, let me tell you about me. This definition has been a result of what I've seen in many stories. NTR has always been about the feeling in every story I've come across. Family, girlfriend, wife, crush, sexual attraction etc. Not the established relationship. I don't like NTR. In any way, shape or form. Don't wanna be the victim of the feeling, don't want to be the crook behind the feeling if I can help it. But I don't sympathize with Eric cause he's not someone I relate to. (None of them are) But I assume the role of Max in this game and Eric is the antagonist who has targeted "my" family. Therefore, he's gotta go. Not justifying Max either, but again, I assume that role. But my Eric discussion was NEVER about anti-NTR nor pro-NTR. Not once. Once again, it was a general statement REFERRING to the discussion, not the specifics of the discussion, like this right here.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Maybe later. But this NTR discussion has left me very fatigued. When I said "specific" definition, I meant that it doesn't need to have an established relationship of some kind. It's more of a broad term towards someone's feelings. Not specifically a wife or a girlfriend. Just the feeling of someone strongly enough to feel like they're being stolen, that's all I meant. Sorry if that wasn't clear. Again, this wasn't the topic I wanted to start. I was making a general statement to a different point entirely.
If you don't want to discuss further, that's completely fine with me as I have no way to force you to talk about something you didn't want to. But while you're still here, I want to say that I disagree with your definition, especially the underlined part. If we go by your definition, then almost everything is NTR. Let's say you're a big fan of Donald Trump, and your feelings toward him is so strong that when he got married, you felt like he's being stolen from you. But in reality, nothing was ever stolen. They can't steal something that you never have. You can't lose something that you never have. You had no relationship with Donald Trump. Is that NTR? By your definition, yes. But clearly it isn't.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
At the rate I'm hitting the 'ignore' button so I don't have to put up with these opinionated "Barrages of Bullshit" about NTR, etc... I wonder if I'll ever see another relevant post about actual games from anyone... sigh... I'll go over & sit in 'Minority Corner' again... Goodnight!

petedragon

May 4, 2017
190 pages on this.really? one thing for certain the dev has certainly made a good game if its attracted so many remarks. Oh hang on is this a game though. hang on let me just check google and all the newspapers first I may just be wrong and its a real life happening. If so i want to be Max, Mom is gorgeous. Wonder if she makes good sandwiches?

idontu

Sep 17, 2016
That there should be a way to get rid of Eric through the gameplay seemed to me to be a logical part of the story of the game. What I don't like about this last update is that it was like a whimper and not bang. Eric was revealed to be a regular con-man which made the Mom seem like a total airhead. As a sidenote that doesn't seem to fit with him being her boss, as it would then be a con-man with a regular job.

In the first versions of the game it was hinted that he was some kind of mind controller, maybe through hypnosis, drugs or mystical powers. Which would be an interesting thing to figure out throughout the game.

I assumed that Max would learn how Eric did it through the story and use it against him. And pick up some tricks in the process. But the whole story is now just mundane and not satisfying in my view.
This is pretty much exactly how I feel. I was completely lead on to believe that Eric had some great power that Max would learn over time.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I liked the last preview of Ann. Wonder what kind of setting it will be. I hope it's a continuation of the cunning plan quest/objective. And that Max also have to buy that outfit as a gift, that would be great.

SimpleCake

Jun 1, 2017
I think the storyline should slow down and DS should add more scenes-peeping opportunities and more more options-oppurtunities.
And i think it has to be more hard and slow to get mom and sisters see naked and have sex with them.

faster you get them, faster you'll bored the game. Because think it will become so game-ish and unreal. But i love this game

Reactions: balabasuu

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Once again to mom´s new picture. Zoom in her face. She looks extremely horny and smiles very exciting. And Max meets her for his reward ... I think Max bought her this sexy underwear. She lost her job. And Max is now the one and only financier of the family. All girls will love him. And i´m really happy to use the cheating mod to get the money fast... :FeelsGoodMan:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Wait what? Dont do that to me...
It's all assumptions, we never get any context for the pics. Last version there was the max hard on pic sleeping with sister and people were saying he was raping her in her sleep. As a matter of fact he was just up with a hard on...

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
She waiting for Alex not Max and Eric
Hope next update Alex is GAY and he will fuck Max,Eric
An intriguing turn of history! I can think about many things, but I did not think about such a development of the plot! I take off my hat in front of you!That's why not to remove Eric from the game - to force Eric to lie under Alex!
"Trio" in 0.6!
It's all assumptions, we never get any context for the pics. Last version there was the max hard on pic sleeping with sister and people were saying he was raping her in her sleep. As a matter of fact he was just up with a hard on...
"In fact, he barely managed ..." - This is about whom? Who is said to be raped and by whom? I know that Eric raped Alice. Talk about this or is there another incident?

Last edited:

GrumpyMonkey

Jun 13, 2017
Sorta of off topic, but whenever I try to launch this game the images appear on the bottom right side while leaving the rest of the of the screen black. So I am just seeing the top left of the game pushed to the bottom right of my actual screen. Has anyone else encountered this?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Sorta of off topic, but whenever I try to launch this game the images appear on the bottom right side while leaving the rest of the of the screen black. So I am just seeing the top left of the game pushed to the bottom right of my actual screen. Has anyone else encountered this?
use the .bat file to open the game

SimpleCake

Jun 1, 2017
I think it will be more interesting if Max do some rubbing stuff :D while Lisa/Mom/Alice washing the dishes / or somewhere etc...
i think more opportunities will improve this game . Not only basic storyline , but more opportunities.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes