HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
this game is very similar to those games created by mysterful, but at a better degree. But both have similar cons too, still no completed game yet.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
hello were ate you find this picture?

Thanks
I accidentally found this image in Google search. The face profile of Max and Alice is 100%, but the hair of "Alice" does not match. The size of the tits "Alice" is also not the same. Can this image be a draft for BB?

This is from a different game. It's called 'Corrupting the Intnern'. YOu can find it here:
Exactly, it's from another game. Thank you for the information about the real source of this image. I really was sure that the image was from the BB.Sorry for my mistake.

Last edited:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ok I'm deleting that pic since it's causing so much confusion.

Edit: Done.

Reactions: balabasuu

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
I want Lisa to get rid of Alex, and then Lisa will start seducing Max to get rid of Olivia. I would like to see such a turn of the plot! Although Max does not need seduction, Max always wants Lisa!
Seem like Olivia route Max can steal Lisa from Alex too, hope so XD
I hope that Lisa will be a virgin at the time!

Last edited:

Bard

May 1, 2017
Like the new picture ... and that developer shows new pictures each day. I just dont know if this is some kind of continuation in Olivia patch ... or he finally decide that Max can continue in Mentor opportunity even if he start Olivia path - not with Kira supervision but with Olivia help? IDK .... but cant wait for 0.6

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes