Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Are u for real? At first I thought you don't understand English , I thought u mistaken my if I can play incest , why not alpha male on family story.
Then I tried simpler English " I got no issue with both incest and Eric" and here you are still biting on a twig and claiming I threw a bone. Which part of "I don't have problem with the game incest or Eric " you don't understand? Or u just trying to be irritating, I got great patience , but I must say you are very successful at that.

"You're upset because you got stuff that everyone knew was in the game"
I am happy with both Max and Eric content , see above and stop trying to be an irritant. I understand why some ppl are angry , what I am not happy about is some ppl who insist using
1) ERIC is OP unstoppable (if you still saying that , after so many post u are dumb)
2) Anti NTR , when they have clearly have no qualms about NTR when they are the one doing it.

to mask what they really want .
-> To be the only dick in the game. Which I perfectly understand and can accept , no pun intended. Just say what you want instead of blaming everything not real or pretending to take up a noble cause to hide your unholy desire.
Thats why I recommend if you cannot go past this "I am Max and I can be the only dick in the game" , this game aint for you instead of keep blaming the creator "for not telling you about Eric in advance"? Sure your highness..

"Thankfully though it seems like DarkSilver has listened to his fans and stopped listening to the minority of people who simply wanted to beat themselves off thinking about how other players are being forced to indulge in their NTR fantasies against their will, so I guess that's a good thing."
Really ? Coz the last time I check Eric can be still around depending on what you choose. Just because everyone say they love Hillary , doesn't mean she will be president . For all you know , u can be the minority just a very noisy bunch of minority. I got no issue with the game , I think DS is doing a good job in content so I accept whatever direction he decide to go, my only worry is can he keep up.

"For the future though, I think you should maybe count to 10 out loud and take some deep breaths before you respond to people on the internet. When you cry out like a child and call people you know nothing about 'simple minded' you only make yourself look foolish. Just looking out for you there"
Your feeble attempt to be an irritant is so weak that I don't think I wanna response to this ....
Oh my another rant that travels into irrelevant nonsense...

Okay, that's quite enough attention wasted on you. lol

Reactions: Hlextor

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Seeing the new image, where Alex prepares to spank the shit out of Alice makes happy. Finally the game shifts gears towards what I was hoping for it to become! :heartcoveredeyes:
That's Max preparing to spank someone, not Alex...

Reactions: balabasuu

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I isn't playing BB, I don't like Eric's way, but for those that like this game, play what you has of better, without preconcept, not judging the style, play all ways that you want, and even don't worry what others thinking, because you're smart for know, here is only one game, not the real life. Play the game, and be happy. It's the true reality.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

It's time for some progress report. I've rendered all new images for 0.6. Still have to edit them in PS, though. Writing is in the process, translator will start tomorrow. I can already say what will get in the next version:
Continuation of the Olivia and Alex route. Small spoiler: Alex won't get in your way.

If you've chosen boyfriend route with Lisa, you'll get some interesting events with her after you complete Kira's lessons.

There will be at least one hidden, but very interesting event.

If you've decided to get rid of Eric then mom will get fired and Max will have to start providing for the family. And, of course, mom will start looking for a new job.

If you've decided to keep Eric, you'll get a pleasant surprise.

You'll be able to convince mom not to punish Max anymore.

You'll be able to help out mom with punishing your sisters.

You'll know why Kira was so eager to help you in the “cunning plan” opportunity.

And there's something else, but you'll know about it in the game. Also, dialogs will have forks/some events will have skill checks again.

P.S.: I almost forgot. In a couple of days 0.4 will become publicly available and completely free for everyone.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I though you had to witness Eric and Kira having sex, at least a couple of times in order to discuss it with Eric. And then discussing it with Kira so she'll help you blackmail\kick him out.
The hacker route of kicking Eric out it not tied to Eric-Kira sex scene at all. The blackmailing Eric is not related either. The Kate's mom route though, I'm not 100% whether they're related or not, I'd like to say not either, but I just can't remember. As far as I remember, you only need "Wallet" opportunity and tell Eric to leave your family alone (except Ann).

Its funny that no matter how u explain and how much points u state to prove your point , some ppl will just keep posting one - liners and continue on their stupidity. I guarantee you , there will be definitely new posts "This game sucks because you can't stop Eric from screwing every one , or dumb creator make a game that make the enemy unstoppable and cuck me etc etc" and ppl "like" it some more.
Perception is a dangerous thing. People see Eric and suddenly under the impression that Eric got everything while Max got nothing. Even when listed side by side, they still see what they want to see instead of what really happens. It's like that other guy who said there were only 20 new images in 0.5 while in reality there are about 150 new images. Once shown they're wrong, they just skip town until they play the next version and then whinge about the same thing again.

Reactions: Onysko

Bard

May 1, 2017
If you've chosen boyfriend route with Lisa, you'll get some interesting events with her after you complete Kira's lessons.
hmm - so still nothing in mentor opportunity if i dont go lisa path? Still locked to only to her? ... hope not.
If you've decided to keep Eric, you'll get a pleasant surprise.
finally ... Eric will have opportunity to rape Max´s ass!
You'll be able to convince mom not to punish Max anymore.
You'll be able to help out mom with punishing your sisters.
ok .. so no longer punishing only Alice but Lisa as well. I am just curious if i decide to be punished (exchange for BJ from Lisa) I can spank myself? cool ... :)
If you've decided to get rid of Eric then mom will get fired and Max will have to start providing for the family. And, of course, mom will start looking for a new job.
I just hope for the same opportunity as Eric has when he was providing :) Hope Ann still have a handcuffs and mouth gag ... she will need it.

Bard

May 1, 2017
"You'll know why Kira was so eager to help you in the “cunning plan” opportunity."

So you can only find out what that is, if you keep Eric. I Hope not.
what the Eric has to do with cunning plan? As i remember this plan was to convince mom that Kate can stay with Alice. Kira was eager because she want also some action with her sister... she is helping during mentor with Lisa, going to party with Alice (and i can only guess what happen there if she is loosing her panties) and now only Ann is missing to complete her plan to become new alpha :)

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
"You'll know why Kira was so eager to help you in the “cunning plan” opportunity."

So you can only find out what that is, if you keep Eric. I Hope not.
You're reading it wrong. "If you've decided to keep Eric, you'll get a pleasant surprise." Is just another single statement. It doesn't mean everything wrote after it requires eric. lol ;)

Bard

May 1, 2017
You're reading it wrong. "If you've decided to keep Eric, you'll get a pleasant surprise." Is just another single statement. It doesn't mean everything wrote after it requires eric. lol ;)
i am just curious if i decide to keep Eric for a while (just for this "surprise") ... if i am still be able to get rid of him later.

Iceridlah

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2017
Can't wait to see what's next in the "cunning plan'. Incest isn't something that interests me at all outside of games but even within them I don't care for mother/son relationships. This game changed all that from 1. the mom being so hot and 2 her attitude towards her son.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
The site "patreon" fell ...
Apparently, the number of BB fans who discussed news about the game, dropped the site!
And the article "Opportunities in BB" will be updated right after the game is updated? And how this article is supplemented, the information is taken from the game files?

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

djax

May 5, 2017
Finally next version is coming LOL, it's more make sense now if you get rid eric, anna will lose her job. i like the idea and now max can take that as opportunity to convince anyone that he can be dependable. About anna looking for a new job or depend with max for living is interesting new storyline and new pervert scene story LOL. Good job DS

Reactions: neodtst

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Yeah, I found it wierd when I read that. So put it out there to see if it was just my interpetation or not. Good to know that others did not read it as I did. Gives me hope. I also hope that Ann's job search can be influenced by the player. Like "Mom, you can be a stay at home mom/housewife. I make the bread now." Would be fun. Max needs help since he has some muscle issues.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes