• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Meduzko

Jun 19, 2017
Yep...the quality drop is pretty significant and the new pics with the sex scenes are just...bad. Not only that but the characters look like cheap wax figures.

He just doesn't seem to give a shit anymore making $20k a month to be honest..actually, I can pretty much guarantee it. His blatant greed, childish tantrums, banning patreons for sharing their opinions..I'd say that I'm surprised on why he has so many supporters but then again when you look at some of the other games of its kind out there..

There's no doubt in my mind that as soon as a better game comes around, people will just leave in flocks..
I think he just lost like a 100+patreons on his patreon page in 1-2 days. It's already happening. The game looked good but now... Yea, it seems it's getting worse and the greed is growing more and more.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
I think he just lost like a 100+patreons on his patreon page in 1-2 days. It's already happening. The game looked good but now... Yea, it seems it's getting worse and the greed is growing more and more.
All true.. Slow update (1 month wait for 15 mins game play), bad quality images, DS is making money ($20,000+)

Bard

May 1, 2017
just a question. How do you know how much money he makes?

edit: found it ...

Last edited:

m1sty

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone can send me a save files? I'm in the 270th day but something going wrong. I installed the mod because i needed money. Now, i guess my game is broken.

delposo71

Apr 29, 2017
View attachment 7945

Here's july, wallpapers and calendar versions in all types of resolutions:

Huge thanks to the anon for all the pics <3
I know there is link in first page but is there a similar downloadable rar for the June calendar? (The one with multiple resolutions) Thanks.

Dryld

Apr 4, 2017
Its a 1 day of the month. Every one right now losing patrons because ppl need re "subscribe".

Reactions: flanby

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
As requested here are the calendar pics of all the months with all resolutions. (will add to the calendar post)
Feb:
Mar:
Apr:
May:
June:

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
It seems he's returned to zeroing out amounts in 0.5.0.007 when you go to the online shop. Does anyone have a fix? If not, I think I may just permanently delete this one, because of all of the bullshit surrounding it.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It seems he's returned to zeroing out amounts in 0.5.0.007 when you go to the online shop. Does anyone have a fix? If not, I think I may just permanently delete this one, because of all of the bullshit surrounding it.
that happens 2 days, that's all.

Reactions: delposo71

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
yes, 1st day is always this way
It is gonna change probably. Patreon changed how unpledging works - if you unpledge now you have to pay immediately the amount you pledged to, on the spot. This way you can't exploit creators. Which makes financial planning easier for them too.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I wonder how much money Patreon restrains from every developer....

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It is gonna change probably. Patreon changed how unpledging works - if you unpledge now you have to pay immediately the amount you pledged to, on the spot. This way you can't exploit creators. Which makes financial planning easier for them too.
ehhhh, half true

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes