Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
There is only one day left to end all expectations and see what will come in the new version, I hope it will be for much better than before. And maybe I and many more that gave up, come back again.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
If i was making $20,000 + a month, i would not give a shite about making game..Milking it until it dries
it is not going to last, very soon that milking game is going to come to an end.... more and more game devs is slowly making their way to crowdfunding because they see that they can make more money for doing the same workload they normally do, and this isn't just wishful thinking just look at how many adult games we have now compared to 5years ago... so the segment is getting more competitive already and if you want more money you've to make better games than your competition... :p

Reactions: bb87

Bard

May 1, 2017
I wonder how much money Patreon restrains from every developer....
90% goes to developer, 5% patreon, 5% payment fees.
From 90% that goes to developer he pays different payout fees (to paypal for example) and also fees from converting from USD to his native currency. And dont forget he need to tax his income. And I think VAT is paid from it also.
So yes you can maybe see 20K .... but after all fees and tax its probably around 12K.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lindsay and if95

kcvkz

Aug 8, 2016
I'd be surprised if it wasn't less. I know Fen's patreon only takes in like 6k of their 16 or 17. The fees can be a bit ridiculous. And taxes are above 30% in the US for patreon donations after that, dunno about elsewhere. If you claim them that is, I know a lot don't.

cypr

May 2, 2017
If i was making $20,000 + a month, i would not give a shite about making game..Milking it until it dries
well, that would be stupid - i would do my best on this game, make a good name/brand and see how more money flows for the next game. after 5 games you could retire and have a happy life.

like the game developes, he tries to please the masses to get more people in. the story took a 180 the last update and probably that tomorrow. less to none ntr and more scores for the MC, quite the opposite of everything 0.4 and before.

Reactions: if95

Meduzko

Jun 19, 2017
90% goes to developer, 5% patreon, 5% payment fees.
From 90% that goes to developer he pays different payout fees (to paypal for example) and also fees from converting from USD to his native currency. And dont forget he need to tax his income. And I think VAT is paid from it also.
So yes you can maybe see 20K .... but after all fees and tax its probably around 12K.
You dont really pay taxes in Russia, since he is russian i guess. From 20k he spends probably on his taxes like 250-350$
I know this because I live near Russia :)

Bard

May 1, 2017
You dont really pay taxes in Russia, since he is russian i guess. From 20k he spends probably on his taxes like 250-350$
I know this because I live near Russia :)
first he dont pay taxes from 20K - he recieve around 16K - and dont forget VAT - which is paid by patreon not by him (but from his money .. so he cant cheat there). And taxes is not the only thing you pay in russia from your income ... i know this ... i live on the border with Ukraine (future Russia)

Reactions: sonnv

KenjiDoragon

Apr 16, 2017
@TCMS i have a question for you. Basically this game cracked by Scale and so svscomic get the game by our site or they have one like Scale?

LOPFAN12

Sep 5, 2016
Sorry for maybe asking something that has been answered but about what time on the second will the next version drop?

Cravch

May 15, 2017
In Russia we have now 1.07.2017 21.57 ... and Tomorrow we have a Sunday.I think tomorrow
afternoon release time

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes