Bard

May 1, 2017
If he lives in Russia, that's the 3rd in a little less than 2h30...

Someone remember if he usually release BB in the morning?
why just dont look at his patreon page and scroll when he release? Its easy really. Still you must wait for crack if you dont send him 40 $.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ok peeps so this is how it's going down:

I'll wake up early af and I'll lock the thread. Until then you have the thread for yourselves, unless you start breaking the rules. No begging, no hype, no comment's saying "I can't wait", etc. When the game is out and you do have a link please pm me straight away as we'll try to get the game ready tomorrow for you guys. I will not insist or ask any person to lose their free time with the family or free time off work to focus on a game, so it all depends at what time DS releases the game.

Apart from that 0 tolerance to any breaking of the rules, and if you dare message one of the modders / crackers asking obnoxious questions I'll ban you for a month.

InxISh5.gif
Apart from that have fun :D

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
If I remember correctly the last version was released between 13:00 and 16:00. (Russian time)

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
When's 0.6 out?
Sometime around the 7th i do believe.
2nd July: 0.6 will be available for $40 patrons
7th July: 0.6 will be available for $5+ patrons

Thanks to [I believe anon] F95 is always in with the $40 tier, so assuming the swarm of parahanas doesn't piss the fuck out of the hack n slash crack team while they work (usually from their place of work as it's either a midnight release or very close to midnight release from my -8 UTC observations).

I was working on a school project all night last release and I think it came out sometime when the sun started coming up for me, so maybe -2 UTC or 0 UTC. It'll depend on other factors of course.

So funny to watch the chaos unfold around this time. Admins will shut down this thread and leave it open to 0.6 contribution / news only.

Reactions: LOPFAN12

if95

May 3, 2017
v0.6 will probably be the last version of this game that i will crack

thanks @Scale , Donors and modders so we could play the game early

Can you tell us what tools are required and how to crack 0.7 and later

0.7 and beyond
DRM is turned off in public releases
If no one else can crack, we may have to wait 2 months (around Sep 21) so everyone can play 0.7

May 31, 2017
How do I know when I can download a new version of the game?
was going to make a sarcastic comment here about a newsletter ... but I'm tired.

The title of this thread will change to the most current version, assuming the person with the update has authority to modify the thread. AFAIK Scale will be working on the crack of the game (once he receives a copy from an unknown party). So .... just do like everyone else here does and check back on the thread until that happens.

Also, maybe work on figuring things out logically and going with that.

not trying to be a ****, but also not trying to not be a ****. :)

Lindsay

May 25, 2017
90% goes to developer, 5% patreon, 5% payment fees.
From 90% that goes to developer he pays different payout fees (to paypal for example) and also fees from converting from USD to his native currency. And dont forget he need to tax his income. And I think VAT is paid from it also.
So yes you can maybe see 20K .... but after all fees and tax its probably around 12K.
Also his yearly taxes if he saves more than he spends he likely we have to back pay gear and pc equipment isn't cheap.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes