Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
@DarthHelmet: thanks for the saves m8, could i trouble you to maybe post a mini-summary of which is which? like is one before the wallet event for instance?

@Scale: thanks so much for your hard work
All of them are before the Wallet scene. Check the items and if the wallet isn't there then I haven't gotten it yet. Eric is still there in all scenes so even if you have the wallet you still have to get rid of him if you want.

Zeth

Apr 21, 2017
The old imagedecrpter decrpyted the old images but made the new ones give error and I can't seem to decrypt the new images from this update successfully, anyone else having this problem?

103 images total not decrpyting, starting from t-ao-1, and ending at t-spl-spd.
0.5 ImageDecrypter works with 0.6 :)
Guys how to use image decrypter for 0.6?
Did create a thread for the ImageDecrypter for Questions regarding the ImageDecrypter. The old version 0.5.0 should also work with BigBrother 0.6

Last edited:
Reactions: kevin8826588

OBVC|$nOI

Aug 10, 2016
thank you!

Judging by the images this does update does seem pretty weak, especially compared .2 / .3 times :teary:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
This update is fucking awesome. It's finally an incest game. Eric barely got a handful of images in this update, and they ALL involve him helping Max get some action.

Max is finally the main character of his incest game and the bullshit NTR crap has gone!! Halle-fuckin-luyah!

V_F

May 11, 2017
Is there any save that starts the Olivia path? I can't seem to find any or any guides....

priyesh

May 24, 2017
Thanks to @TCMS and @Scale , Thats a job outfuckingstandingly done and u have our utmost respect .

Havent played the 0.6 yet ,but after reading comments ,Some one must hack n slash DS's games and post them for free like on every damn site. Mite reduce his patrons more :D

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes